CrystalFyre Gaming and Communtity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CFyre's Gaming and Chat hangout

HomeNewsLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck
[Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 5:42 am by silinrul darastrix7

» 2 Man Multi Team Deathmatch for Sunday the 12th - Test Tourney 2 - CLOSED
[Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:38 pm by Admin

» 1/27/12 Free For All Black Ops 2 Tourney Sign Up Sheet - Open
[Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:59 pm by anounymosgangz

» Test Tourney for Black Ops 2 -ENDED
[Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 11:01 pm by Evoneli

» Testing Phase for Streaming
[Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 6:34 pm by Evoneli

» Trunks has been Banned.
[Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:11 am by JGNo3

» World domination
[Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:39 pm by Filrena

» Tower of sin
[Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:18 pm by silinrul darastrix7

» (OOC) Tower of Sin
[Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:12 am by silinrul darastrix7

» Yeahhh--no. Not dealing with this MORE.
[Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:05 pm by Filrena

» God Dammit Joel...
[Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:47 pm by silinrul darastrix7

» Forum Pager: Evon!!!!!!
[Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:30 pm by Kuroryuu

» News: New Launchable Music Player & Note to New Members
[Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:53 pm by Evoneli

» How to earn Trophies in Fat Princess/ Trophy Help
[Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:06 am by Evoneli

» Epic win
[Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:38 pm by silinrul darastrix7

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 112 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:26 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Athest Nox

Athest Nox

[Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 10:33 pm

Kasa looks to Crayis, blinking a couple of times before standing. "Sorry sorry! I saw your fire and headed on over here but you were already asleep and rather than wake you I thought I'd just camp out up above where it's warmer." she gestured with a finger to her twisted hammock in the tree. "But uuhh... Maybe climbed just a bit too high.." she said, giving a rub at her rear again, recalling her little fall. "Sorry for not introducing myself. But better late than never though, hm?" she said kicking her bag aside. "I'm Kasarashi R. Draekryn. But Just Kasa's fine." she said with a smile, giving a morning stretch as she looked to Crayis and little Aji behind her, her smile brightening as she looked to Aji, letting her arms drop after a good stretch.
Back to top Go down
Emrald???

Emrald???

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 10:58 pm

Satti just glanced at the new comer to the group. "Oh please...I'm already bored enough...Can we just go before I just go kill people?" the two daggers were tossed in the air, landing in her hands as a large scythe again that she twirled around her body as normal. She really was ignoring most of the conversation at this point. She didn't care, she was promised this would be worth her time, and so far it wasn't. She glared at the boy again. "Well?.....How about I kill you?" she narrowed her eyes, but then grinned at him.

"That would be so much fun...."

(Short because I hit a major writers block)
Back to top Go down
silinrul darastrix7
silinrul darastrix7

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:06 pm

Aji still watched from behind mother throughout the whole introduction, and even slunk a bit more behind her when the lady who identified herself as Kasa gave him a look. She at least did not seem mean, sure, but at the same time there was a whole factor of the fact that she was another strange person out of a whole bunch of them that had been showing up recently. For starters you had the bounty hunting people... Aji did not know what mother did wrong, but he kinda wished she hadn't done it. More than that, apparently mother attracted psycho women too, as was shown by Satti reappearing near them again. Now there was people falling out of trees that was above their encampment.

Nonetheless, he still smiled back anyhow (potential enemy or not, he was still very intrigued by another draconic) and sorta slunk beside from mother and over to the tent, slowly starting to take it down as he attempted to return the greeting, "H-hello lady... I'm Ajipreah, and that's mother." He pointed at Crayis.
Back to top Go down
http://www.notarealsitedontclickthis.com
Evoneli
Admin
Evoneli

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 1:24 am

-Glen watched quietly, but he seemed a little sad. He decided to keep out of all the fuss and remained leaned against the tree for the time being, as he reflected back on the masters orders. Bring them both back to the encampment, or proof of their death. Well, they seemed willing enough to go with him..and if these women were bad people...-He tried not to look towards Satti..-....Then they deserved what ever bounty had been placed on them. He had to do what he had to do. It was them..or him.

He swallowed a little hard, noticing Satti rounded on him. Stiffening up a bit, he turned to her, his hand close to the hilt of his sword. " I rather not fight you..b..but if I have to..I..I will.." His hand rested on the hilt cleanly now, slightly nervious but hoped inside she was just pulling her idea of a sick joke, or the others would break them up before she tore him to shreds.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crystalfyre.com
Filrena

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 2:44 am

Crayis blinks a bit, nodding lightly to her response...And, really, because she was finishing her magic, she didn't get the chance to introduce herself before Aji had. "...Crayis or mother, whichever strikes you less akward. It's alright, but if you fell hard enough to hurt yourself, I can heal." perking her left ear up, she glanced towards Satti and the man, giving late attention to them even though she heard some extent of what they said.
With a sigh, the fox-trait hoped she wouldn't practically be holding Satti on a leash for both days. "mm...Sorry for the inturruption, I'll be right back, Aji and Kasa." She lightly flicked her hand in the direction of the tent, and several parts of it started to undo itself automatically, helping Aji take it apart. (As normal: she had never handled the tent by hand.)

Walking to Satti and Glen, she started another spell, her ears lowered. "We're almost ready to go...Have a moment of patiance." she raised an eyebrow, and asks "I'm not going to have to set up some health monitor for everyone, am I?"
However, as she said that, the spell rolled out of her body, through the palm, as a ball that settled between three of her semi-spread fingers. The ball glowed with a soft white, and simply became idly attached to her fingers after being summoned.
She then held out her free hand with a weak smile. "Uhm...By the way, I'll go ahead and give Aji the apple."
Back to top Go down
Athest Nox

Athest Nox

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 3:02 pm

"Nah it's okay, I don't think anything's.. broken.." she trailed off as she looked to Aji and the tent as it seemed to take it's self apart. "Cool. Magic." she stared for a good minute at the tent before looking in the direction Crayis had gone, spotting out a young man and a suspicious looking feline-lady aswell as the bodies that still lay there from earlier. She would've said something there but didn't really know what -to- say, it was a more common thing than you'd think, bodies just lying there, she'd seen enough of it from when small groups had been picked off by bandits on the small forrest roads so she wasn't too alarmed. She gave the tree another quick jab, a large, sheathed blade fell, catching the strap with her hand and quickly slinging it over her shoulder. Since they were packing up, she guessed they were getting ready to be on the move and supposed that she'd best be too. She looked to Aji again, kneeling next to him as he worked on the tent. "Sooo.. where you all headed?"
Back to top Go down
Evoneli
Admin
Evoneli

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 3:40 pm

-The boy turned to look at Crayis, a slight bit of relief in his head before he turned to Satti. Standing up a little bit straighter, he let his hand fall away from the sheathe of his sword. " Thank you, I didn't want to hurt anyone" As if he would be the one on top. He didn't look directly at Satti after that, and instead kept his eyes on the other woman, curious to what magic she was doing. He didnt quite understand magic all that well. He looked down to the apple in his hand, then to Adj, but the dragon seemed occupied, so he merely pocketed it for the moment till a better time.

Sry, Short X_X
Back to top Go down
silinrul darastrix7
silinrul darastrix7

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:54 pm

(Yeah I had a much bigger post and it was cool and everything, but it didn't go through... I'm annoyed and too lazy to type it all over again, so deal with this. =P)

Aji jumped back and yelped when the tent suddenly started taking itself apart. At least at first he did. About five seconds later he simply stared while saying "coooool..."

"Sooo.. where you all headed?"

Aji quickly turned around to see Kasa kneeling down next to him. He in response slunk near the now-taken down tent and started putting it in the bag, "We're going... going... ummm... I dunno. Hey... I... well... you... you like, have scales... was your mother a dragon too?" That immediately got his hands waving in front of him apologetically, "Oh! I'm sorry! That was rude of me. You don't hafta answer if you dont wanna! Just forget I said anything..." his eyes shifted to focus on packing the bag.
Back to top Go down
Athest Nox

Athest Nox

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:53 pm

Kasa gave a smile and a nod. "Mmhm, my mom was a dragon and so was my dad." she gave a quiet giggle before patting him on the head. "Don't worry, I didn't think it was rude." She stood up and brushed off her knees, looking over to Crayis and the others a moment. "Hmmmm.. So, you've been travelling with her? Must be interesting travelling with someone who knows magic.. And apparently kicks alot of butt." she glanced back to the bodies. "Sure hope you don't mind me tailing yas for a while." It's not like she anywhere to go or anything to do, she'd thought about being a bounty hunter herself but didn't think she was so much cut out for it. Well if she was she'd have just slept right above her target in a tree for the whole night which isn't too professional. Besides, these people seemed interesting and sparked her curiosity. "You won't know I'm here. Promise." she smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Filrena

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 7:04 pm

Crayis blinks a bit, whispering a simple "Or not..." to herself about the whole apple topic. After that, she tosses up the light, but instead of falling back down, it slows to a stop floating above the whole group. It emits an expanding, spherical mass of near-entirely transparent grey energy, going through everyone and everything with no effect---but after expanding to a distance, the sphere, hollow, shrinks into the ball of light it originated from.
After such it emits a high chime softly. Crayis smiles a bit, saying "I'm glad for your peacefull intentions." she perks hear ears up at what Aji said, and says "I'll go back to the partial dragons...I'll be back in a moment, we're pretty much ready at this point."

The fox-trait walks to Aji and Kasa, lately replying "Someone wants to see us, from two days north of here...We're about to leave, since we're all ready. You don't have to be in the shadows about tagging along, the company would be nice, and I take it you'd enjoy it too, right?" her tail perks up a bit, and Crayis turns her attention to Aji, bringing out her arm in the familiar motion of that she wanted to hold the packed tent. Crayis really hoped Kasa would say yes to that part, because of how much Aji would be able to better relate to Kasa than herself.
Back to top Go down
silinrul darastrix7
silinrul darastrix7

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 7:33 pm

Aji's face brightened up a bit with the pat on the head. She was at least a nice lady. He had heard that black dragons were actually some of the more mean of dragons, and considering her scale color he thought she might have inherited that.... but still, what was that about her having both parents... "Hey... how come you look like.... well, like, um... more human-y if you had both parents as dragons? Aren't you like, supposed to be really big and tall and all flappy with wings and stuff?"

He actually was about to continue answering her questions, but mother actually stepped to the front with the responses. He, for the most part, nodded in agreement, especially with not minding if Kasa stayed... and the preferral of her openly following, "Yeah, you can come with us! You seem much nicer than the deluded cat lady... and... well, you..." he stopped himself again. It was rude to blatantly point out heritage, even if he had been on the receiving end of it for most of his life, "Well anyhow, we'd like you to come with us, sure! It's just us right now, but like, like, mother is gonna teach me the shiny magic, and we gonna hunt breakfast this morning, and..." his own tail perked up a bit as he went over and stood beside mother while he looked back up to her, "Hey mother, we gonna go now? Why does this guy wanna see us anyhow? Are you sure it's good to go without knowing why?"
Back to top Go down
Athest Nox

Athest Nox

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 9:07 pm

"Heheh, I -am- a big Dragon. We have our own kind of magic that lets us take a bit of a smaller form though." She said with a wink, taking a look at her own figure for a sec. "I just prefer this form, it's alot friendlier looking and it's a lot easier to shop for clothes when you're not twice as big as the shop. C'mon, if Id’ve have fallen out of the tree as a full-sized dragon, would any of you have been comfortable with me being here?" she said with a chuckle, giving her wings a little flap. "Most I'll change is just these." her eyes met with Crayis and her smile brightened, adjusting her bag and weapon that were slung over her shoulder. "Oh, well if you don't mind then; Glad to join the party. Good thing I'm wearing my walking boots!" She said jokingly at the news of a two day hike northward. Well, now she had something to do. "I'm not much of a cook and I can't do much 'magic' other than a little bit of darkfire, but I'm pretty mean with a set of tools and a needle 'n thread." she boasted just a little, very proud of her abilities to make and repair clothing as well as weapons and anything else technological.
Back to top Go down
Evoneli
Admin
Evoneli

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:10 pm

-Glen felt a little outcast, even if the group was so happy and excited about the trip. Glen felt the opposite. As soon as they finished their trek, He was prolly going to be killed reguardless. He sighed a bit, adjusting the shoulder strap of his sack and watching the two dragonlings. They were kinda cute together...Oh..Oh no. Glen planted his palm against his face, thinking about his masters orders...Only the two women were to come along...no friends. Well..they didn't have to know he was bringing eveyone anyway...He'd just have them wait a ways away. Thats all, right?

Nodding to the others, he figured they were just about ready. " Follow me, I took the river path here..So maybe you can teach your son to fish..and its good to camp along ay?" He suggested, yet his tone still hid his dim spirits. Walking ahead, he entered the thick of the forest, hearing the bubbling of the brook not far off.
Back to top Go down
Filrena

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:26 pm

Crayis blinks a few times at the woman's response, but looks to Aji with a small smile. "I don't really know why. Maybe it's something of a redemption offer, or maybe it's something of a foreboding punishment. ---But I can't help but think this man's lord is reasonable to bring up someone such as him who's so openly friendly even at the face of danger. Maybe I'm overconfident, but I think things will go well, and even if they won't that I will come out alright. I've always done so and I have no choice but to continue to, especially now that I have someone to care for."
She motions the two along towards Glen, as she herself goes, curiously listening. "We're going to set out now, yes." Crayis nods happily towards Kasa. "Surely it'll come into use somehow or another, especially if we get inturrupted by bounty hunters." she points to the crack at the midpoint of her scythe's handle. "One of them had a particularly great whack, in fact."

She looked ahead to Glen, catching him only by the time he nodded and thus honestly oblivious, Crayis replies "Mmm, as soon as we hit it, not to make things too slow, but we probably should fish everyone's breakfasts." Aji would know that Crayis probably wouldn't eat...Even around him she seemed not to eat too much, or at least make it directly obvious that she's eating...which was probably absurd to that she felt free around Aji when he was eating unless if he requested his own privacy.
Back to top Go down
silinrul darastrix7
silinrul darastrix7

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:46 pm

Aji moved to position himself between Kasa and mother while they walked. He started off by talking about his history, which was a story that Crayis had heard too. He was born to a human-dragon couple. Odd paring no? Well not in story-telling, but the actuality was... so anyhow, the strange thing about it was really this: his -mother- was the dragon, not the father. It's usually the other way around right? That was really why Aji looked so much like a dragon: he was born from an egg. Funny that, huh? So anyhow, he didn't have a loving family by any form of the word because he didn't have any memories of his mother, and his father raised him for awhile before he got stabbed for having a demon child... Aji then ran away to the town 'mother' (crayis) found him in, and he traveled with her ever since!

It was about this time they reached the river... and suddenly Aji found himself greatly drawn to it... without even thinking, he ran forward and dived in with a "WOO!" and started swimming around. He actually was quite good at it. Wings make you flow through fluid nicely, eh? Anyhow he did that for about a minute before he walked out of the river (soaked now cause he never took off his clothes), and shook himself off before he rejoined mother's side, "sorry. It looked like fun. I hope I didn't scare away breakfast..."
Back to top Go down
Athest Nox

Athest Nox

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 10:29 am

Kasa gave a quiet chuckle as Aji went jumping into the river before reaching into her bag, taking a knee by the river and filling a few small canteens. Well, she had water now should she or anyone else need it but still, she had nothing food-wise and had almost forgot that she'd missed breakfast. Fish sounded good to her right now, even though she wasn't usually much a fan of fish. She looked to Aji as he got out, giving a giggle as she thought to herself. "Hard to believe a kid with such a rough story turned out to be so nice." After bagging her canteens she stood again, looking to the others, remembering she wasn't very good.. well.. she just plain sucked at fishing. "Ummm.. I might need a bit of help catching mine.. Eheheh." she said giving an embarrassed rub to the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Evoneli
Admin
Evoneli

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 11:17 am

-Glen blinked to the half dragon, wondering if they could even catch fish at this rate. Sighing, he settled down under a tree, with his back against the trunk and rummaged through his tan canvas sack. His dad taught him to fish as a kid, one of his better memories. Smiling sadly to himself, he pulled out 3 wooden little rods and connected them together, fitting one inside the other. Metal loops ran its length, and through that, some fine string. At the end of the string, was a rather rusty looking iron hook. He glanced around him, wondering what to use as bait. His dad had taught him how to look for earthworms...but that was after a fresh rain...They were easier to spot.
Back to top Go down
Filrena

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:26 pm

Crayis blinks a few times, about to ask if Aji ever saw a river before... And before she saw him jump into the river. The fox-trait stares for a few more moments before sighing and shrugging. "Oh nevermind."
Glancing to Kasa, Crayis smiled a bit, saying "Well, when you lose everything, the values left for you are what you have. It would have been nice to meet his father..." she looked to the river to check on Aji, who seemed fine, and blinks a bit, without looking back to Kasa, at hearing she wasn't good at fishing "...Right. I'll see what I can do."

Eyes turned to Glen, giggling a bit at his self-isolation to peacefully search for a fishing pole. "Mm, I guess you don't have a set of four? I'll figure something out." With this, she sits down, commenting "Since nobody has fishing rods, I'll have to try to see what my magic can do. They'll be as close as I can do, so I'm sorry if they won't be effective." While she waited on Aji, she started to make three rods.
The primarly makeup of it was a flexible type of flight bone for lightweight flexibility, and a base design. As it was made, it was also partially warped into a stone-curse like effect of marble, so that its grip and appearance wouldn't be so blantently obvious as being bone, plus for it to not snap so easily.
The string would then be made of a thick muscle-like part, and the hook a dense claw (to sink) with barbs covering it to hold the caught fish. After some thinking, she made a nitch of screw-threads at the end so that the string could be pushed into the nitches or pulled out, as to lessen and heighten the string's length manually.

While the rods were floating around her, forming, Aji was done with his swim. Crayis notices it, and progress staggers although it doesn't faulter. "Aji, your clothes are soaked! I think you should've at least took off your shirt and shoes if nothing else...!" with a small shake of her head to herself, she asks "I'll make a drying spell in a moment so you won't catch a cold. Don't worry about the fish, surely they'll come back. We need bait though..."
Back to top Go down
silinrul darastrix7
silinrul darastrix7

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:14 pm

After having swam in the river for a bit he felt refreshed, but then mother was talking about how he should have taken off his clothes, which made him sort of slouch his head over, "Yes mother, I'm sorry." Without hesitating he did take off his shirt and laid it down beside her. (He did not take off any shoes to put beside her because he did not have any. It is very hard to make shoes for dragons after all, and they are usually expensive. Besides, Aji oddly felt comfortable without them... let's hope he never runs over caltrops)?

So after that though, mother made the comment of how they needed bait... and that suddenly gave Aji an idea! He read it in some of those books and stuff they threw in the garbage. He hopped up and down excitedly beside mother as he spoke again, "Oh! Oh! Mother! Mother! Oh! I know! If you can, like, make a really sharp stick or something... like a few of them! Do that. Oh, and if you don't mind gettin wet... then I can go in the river and swim around some more, and you can like, stand there and get the fish as they go by! I read about it. They called it spearfishin I think... I'll go get some sticks!"

He didn't go that far actually. What he did was go to the nearest tree, climb up it a ways, and start kicking at some of the larger limbs that looked more sturdy. It took a bit, but he definitely got the limb off... unfortunately, he did so without remembering the fundamentals of gravity. Thus after he finally knocked down the limb, he too went tumbling down. (I got permission in advance for this part). However, his falling was stopped by the prompt catch from mother. He blinked for a minute and then snuggled against her with a, "Thanks mother. Sorry I forgot... I'll make it up to you by helpin us catch lotsa fish!"

After he was put down, he went back towards the river and dived in again, swimming a bit upstream, and even going so far as to peak his head underwater. He could see surprisingly well underwater too. Enough that he saw where the fish were. Right about now he also remembered watching one of those farmers with the dogs and stuff trying to heard goats. He thought this would apply well in this case too, so he swam around the fish until they started downstream. As soon as they did, Aji stuck his head up and and yelled out "They're coming your way!"
Back to top Go down
Filrena

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:43 pm

((I'm mostly posting without waiting because I'm taking in open arms a little bundle of claws and head-thorns. =>.o; ))

Crayis blinks a few times at the excitement, and then smiles, nodding "Alright. That sounds like a pretty great idea!" With that, she watches Aji go up the tree, and shouts after him "Be carefull!" Rather, she should have been saying it to herself, given that she STOOD THERE watching Aji kick a branch directly above her. At least the foolish carelessness to not get a safe distance from falling branches came into use, when she opened her eyes widely at him coming down with the branch.
"AJI!" Crayis quickly dodged to a more side-ways angle the branch itself, eyes focused on positioning herself to catch Aji, and she practically pounced to catch him out of the air, quite thoroughly freaked out.
Upon landing, she smiles happily, saying "I'm just glad you're safe...Please, be more careful." Letting him off on her own, the fox-trait gets to her feet, now punctured in more than a couple areas... This revealed a strange secret the woman had been trying hard to keep away...The wounds didn't release blood, but what looked like a liquid gold. It at first flowed like blood freely in equivalent injuries, but the surfaces of the wounds quickly solidified to seal up.
The liquid gold itself rapidly slowed to a stop and then shattered into a powder that free-fell into the ground. SEeing to herself, Crayis quickly healed herself over with spells, hoping to pull it off without catching anyone's attention with her weird blood, and then nodded after Aji as he scared the fish.

What followed was a quick haste of small spells to quickly mutate portions of the branch Aji took down into individual, seperated wood spears. She catches them before they could independently fall, and then starts to the river--...and trips over the branch she just worked on, sending all the spears into in front of herself.
With a groan, Crayis gets up, doing a quick heal-over again to make sure she didn't scrape herself, and then used a small wind spell to travel from her in order to pick up the spears and bunch them together. The blue haired woman follows after, jumping onto the seperated tree limb and then off it towards the spears, and then catches them and heads out for the spearfishing. "Anyone else is welcome to join in, you know!"

((I'll let the actual spearfishing part be a different post.))
Back to top Go down
Athest Nox

Athest Nox

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 10:20 pm

Kasa kicked off her boots and socks and took a sharp stick of her own, stepping shin-deep into the water as she gave a little shudder at it's cool temparature. "Don't expect me to catch much though. Neeeever done this before." she said with a laugh, looking around her legs for any fish that might have strayed her way. She took a jab at a couple but both times she'd failed miserably, giving a disheartened sigh as she readied herself for another try. "Ahah!" she took a quick stab at one but slowly retracted her stick with an "Awww.." having failed again. "Can't just leave a trap for 'em like stuff that lives on land.." she said as she rubbed her hands together indetermination, readying herself for yet another go. She might fail alot but she tends to be stubborn about not giving up till she wins atleast once.
Back to top Go down
Evoneli
Admin
Evoneli

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 1:57 am

-Glen wondered if fish liked Jerky. Hm.. He poked through his sack some more, finding some of his rations and pulled out a piece of dried pork. Taking a piece off, he chewed on it to soften it, before baiting his hook. He sighed, looking to Kasa not to far off. The fish were running off. Rolling his eyes, he leaned back against his tree and cast out his little line. Now all was left, was to sit in wait. He yawned a little bit, yet found something about Kasa so amusing. He wondered how old she was. Hm. Hard to tell with their kind...His eyes went to Aji...Well..Maybe not with him.
Back to top Go down
silinrul darastrix7
silinrul darastrix7

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:06 am

Aji swam around like this for about five minutes before he decided that was probably good enough. He couldn't help but giggle a bit at seeing Kasa fail repeatedly. It almost made him feel special you know? Maybe big dragons weren't as good at everything as he'd thought? Well he did not know still honestly... she was the first he met. Meanwhile, mother was out there was out there totally kickin the crap out of the the others in the spearfishing department. Well, actually the other guy wasn't trying. He just tried pole fishing. It probably wouldn't work at all, considering the amount of activity Aji was kicking up in the river.

After the five minutes, he swam back to the shore and once again shook himself off (pants soaked again). Mother, whom had already taught him how to cook fish before (they'd gone fishing, but with poles like the other guy), had caught enough that he decided to start sticking the fish on sticks and cooking them (I know that assumes she caught all the fish, and while not necessarily true, it is to Aji cause she's better than everyone else right now). Naturally that required a fire first, so he went to start that first.

He went over to mother's bag and pulled out the flint and steel, while at the same time gathering up the wood shavings and sticks remaining from the limb he kicked down (safely assuming that the magic didn't just throw a whole tree limb as a spear). After gathering those up, he did the old strike the spark and blow air method (which made him hold his head a couple times because of dizziness), but eventually the fire started.

Cheering with delight, he next set up the fish on sticks near the fire... and started to sing a tune (only about as good as a child singing),

"Near a river, by the sea,
Fill my heart, heart with glee,
Oh the water, love of thee,
Into water, embrace of me..."
Back to top Go down
Athest Nox

Athest Nox

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 10:47 am

Kasa's tongue stuck out a little from her mouth, a look of pure concentration as she took another stab.. and missed before rapildy stabbing around in the water at her shins. "Gaaaah, get on the damn stick, stupid fishes!" after a good while of frenzied water-killing [yet, no fish] she gave a saddened pout and threw her stick into the water before getting out to dry her feet and put her socks and boots back on, grumbling to her self, cursing the fish under her breath. She then lay back near the fire with an "Uuuuuuuuaagh.." her little stab-a-thon having drained her a bit.
Back to top Go down
Filrena

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 5:23 pm

Crayis nods to Kasa, freely letting her take some sticks while saying "Don't worry too much about it, we can share." After alligning herself to along the path that Aji seemed to be scaring the fish towards, with her tail raised to keep the fur from getting wet, the fox-girl becomes still and awaits.
As mentioned in previous posting, she was pretty successfull, making percise throws at the fish once she warmed up with a few misses, taking to weakness mostly that she was slow, with over-professional aiming.
The fox-trait did notice Kasa's...newbie approach, and gave a sigh, deciding she probably should help her later when she had her calm about her.

On the eventual return to shore, Crayis waited at-side to Aji, taking a 'let's see what you learned' type of stance. It made the woman smile to see that he was doing pretty well with it, though she admittedly almost barged in and helped him with starting the fire itself. (Crayis only took a chunk out of the tree limb, you're right ^^ )
Watching Aji still, Crayis layed onto her right side rather lazily, prefering not to even consider drying herself off. It made a sort of happyness of Aji's own happyness to listen to his singing. She looked past him towards the man they were following, wondering how he was doing, before She decided to sit up, speaking after her adopted son was done singing. "Aji, perhaps we can start on those magic lessons, if you want. It's going to be pretty hard to start learning, though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next