CrystalFyre Gaming and Communtity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CFyre's Gaming and Chat hangout

HomeNewsLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck
[Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 5:42 am by silinrul darastrix7

» 2 Man Multi Team Deathmatch for Sunday the 12th - Test Tourney 2 - CLOSED
[Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:38 pm by Admin

» 1/27/12 Free For All Black Ops 2 Tourney Sign Up Sheet - Open
[Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:59 pm by anounymosgangz

» Test Tourney for Black Ops 2 -ENDED
[Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 11:01 pm by Evoneli

» Testing Phase for Streaming
[Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 6:34 pm by Evoneli

» Trunks has been Banned.
[Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:11 am by JGNo3

» World domination
[Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:39 pm by Filrena

» Tower of sin
[Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:18 pm by silinrul darastrix7

» (OOC) Tower of Sin
[Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:12 am by silinrul darastrix7

» Yeahhh--no. Not dealing with this MORE.
[Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:05 pm by Filrena

» God Dammit Joel...
[Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:47 pm by silinrul darastrix7

» Forum Pager: Evon!!!!!!
[Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:30 pm by Kuroryuu

» News: New Launchable Music Player & Note to New Members
[Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:53 pm by Evoneli

» How to earn Trophies in Fat Princess/ Trophy Help
[Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:06 am by Evoneli

» Epic win
[Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:38 pm by silinrul darastrix7

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 112 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:26 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Filrena

[Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:29 pm

Crayis felt the way that his resistance against her pulling him along shifted as he glided, landed, jumped, and glided again, but it was barely in her mind, what-with the concern of running. At the later time, when the monster came, she gives a wince at the sudden death-grip, though she explained as the previous post of her actions described.
The fox-trait blinks a bit and looks down to Aji, replying "The elf that came-and-went before the monster. She's someone I've meet when I was very young, and we've known eachother since."

Crayis made the effort of overcoming the clinging on her leg, to continue walking. "Come on, we need to move."

---

Lisui tilts her head, listening. "The type of commotion you make, she's probably going to have a death sentence ANYWAY. You're not being very convincing." She blinks and glances off towards the one who tried to pass around her, and flicks her hand out, before crushing a single bead between a seemingly random set of two fingers. Suddenly, a line of ice forms in front of the man, and quickly rises up into a wall rapidly.
Stepping back from both of them, and staring curiously, she speaks some more: "Acting as her representitive, I'm not supposed to just let you skip through me, am I? I mean, we cannnn~ do this the hard way, but I don't see my being a witch is going to bode well for you."
The elf normally wouldn't exactly care for the title, but, she remembered that's what they said, and figured the obvious fear they had would strike more directly into them with that word.
Back to top Go down
Evoneli
Admin
Evoneli

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:23 am

-Fred froze in his tracks against the ice, backing up and rejoining his partner. He looked over his shoulder back towards the town. Another set of rather armed guards would be joining them soon enough, but they had to get past this Lisui before Crayis could make her getaway. George only narrowed his eyes to her words, pulling his pack from his shoulders. " Well Sorry to hear that. We'll have to play dirty too then." He turned to Fred. " Use your cold iron Dagger. It has the same effects as our wards." Fred nodded, and removed the dagger from its hilt, which was rather long for a dagger. Anything within a foot of it would lose its essence, much like the wards around the town, except smaller. George had something more up his sleeve, his own dagger in hand as well, but from his sack he drew a few glass vials full of a dark gray powder. One he moved to smash at Lisui's feet, which would throw iron partials in the air all around them. It was at that instant, both of them advanced on Lisui. Time for talk was apparently over
Back to top Go down
http://www.crystalfyre.com
Filrena

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 4:35 pm

Lisui also backed away, but she did it towards the town instead. Hearing the dialog between them, the woman's eyes narrow as she backs away some more, knowing fully well she'd rather not deal with this. Dismissing that, unlike Crayis, she had no real profeciency with non-magical combat, Lisui had her own concerns otherwise to the conditions.
Lisui was pretty sure, when she saw those vials, that she didn't need to experience their effects, and as he threw them, she ran backwards and off to the side, trying to evade the launched particals.
Not quite quick enough, the elf did get engulfed in the air of particals, which stung her painfully, but actually did not do anything to explain the calls of her fear: it wasn't very long anyway before she retreated out of the cloud of it. "I take it individually those particals are pretty weak though, wouldn't you say?" Even as she spoke, she further retreated, focusing to change her magic...Dealing with anti-magic was an excercise of creativity, not disadvantage, she decided.

---

(This whole part's mental conversasion)
Crayis: "Lisui! Get out of there!" Lisui: "No, I won't. I need to keep them away." Crayis: "It's too dangerous!" Lisui: "I need to keep them distracted while you prepare your escape." Crayis: "The magic's done, just evade them and try to find Tom!" Lisui: "Tom surely got away on his own: he knows these people very well. Your safety isn't similiarly garuenteed. I need to make sure they're taken care of!"
*A pause*
Crayis: "Wait, your thoughts. You're planning the detonation theory?!" Lisui: "These people have anti-magic on them, you KNOW this through our connection. We can't effectively kill them without using elemental poweress, and we can't kill a lot of them without using a powerfull surge of it. I will need to get to their higher ups this way." Crayis: "You know this, but you clearly don't understand. When an elemental's essense 'detonates' from its magic-bound body, it spreads out rapidly, and when it spreads out like that, it starves. This starving? It's death. You'll die Lisui!"
Lisui: "I already will...They already hit me hard. The magic's disoriented but not destroyed, but it's in a state of gradual breakdown. They won't give me the benefit of private time to escape and repair it." Crayis: "Then come back, and we'll fend them off while you recover! Hell! If you have a head start, you'll be able to escape through the portal I make, and their approach will close it away from them!" Lisui: "No. The life of you and Aji is risked. I cannot allow that."
Crayis: "The mission, then?! We have a mission, and you need to take care of me until my memories recomplete so we can finish it!" Lisui: "You can take care of yourself. I will use my death to depart and complete it in another fashion."
*At this point, Lisui manipulates Crayis's magic, forcing her to release a spell. (It'll be described in Crayis's part: it sends Crayis and Aji a good distance away safely.)* Lisui: "Goodbye."

The conversasion ends, with Lisui's connection to Crayis severing.

---

((I'm short on time again today -.- So I'll temporarly leave Crayis's whole part of the post empty. I'll also make a post on the info of the elemental ruleset Lisui is using in Crayis's profile @.@; It'll explain a little better the way it all works so it makes better sense on elementals 'detonating'.))
Back to top Go down
Evoneli
Admin
Evoneli

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 7:43 pm

( Okies)

Both men missed, as Lisui was quick to react dispite the anitimagic. George continued to pursue Lisui, but Fred seemed smugly content as he replied to her. " Weak alone yes. One small particle is harmless almost. It sticks to the skin and is nearly impossible to brush off. Each particle is capable of absorbing and dispelling many many times the particles size. Each piece is like a ward...using the surrounding pieces they make a barrier of anitimagic.. So say your pretty little hand got covered...No more casting with that one my darling"

George was relentless with his blade, as he followed her movements, making wild swings at the air as he tried to guess where she would dodge towards next. She was a fast little shit.
Back to top Go down
silinrul darastrix7
silinrul darastrix7

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:34 am

So yeah, what else was there to say? Aji was being dragged along. Well, sorta. Dragged along with a healthy dose of trying to keep up, but ya know, short stubby legs of a kid and all. Seeing as he wasn't telepathic, that also meant he couldn't respond otherwise.

(Translation: >_> Yeah this is super short. Right nao Aji is on follow mode. .-. you can't expect otherwise)
Back to top Go down
http://www.notarealsitedontclickthis.com
Filrena

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 8:28 pm

((I'll just do Crayis's part here, actually. o.o; ---both of them >.>! It'll be the first and last parts.))
((Anyway, apologies ahead of time, but this post is a little violent >.<; ;.; ))

Crayis froze in her steps and looked over her shoulder, clearly concerned, but she didn't say anything. Instead, she decided to suddenly continue walking, not making any effort of explanation. It was pretty eventless, until she noticed a sudden surge of mana from disrupted spells. When Lisui got hit by the anti-magic, the beads on her cape and in her hands rapidly vanished, part of the magic being absorbed as it shouldve, but only to cause much of the mana contained within them to release back without being casted.

Even after that, things stayed the same for a little while longer, then suddenly Crayis felt the same mana that was supposed to be used for the beads, instead get focused into boosting her spell focus. She quickly turns around, only for her spell to suddenly go off, quickly reaching out invisibly to hit Aji and teleport both of them a very long distance away---Further back on their walking than the three days back they traveled just to get here, in fact, landing in a flower field. (The flower field that was supposed to be in the intro but got somehow converted to a forest, in fact =O XD >.> )
Crayis gasps, and quickly looks towards the direction they got teleported away from, but as soon as she opened her mouth to speak, she was struck with a sudden significant feeling of illness. Uncontrollably, she started to cough badly and clutched her throat, feeling like it was on fire. The sensation rapidly spread throughout her body, and the fox-trait found herself suddenly collapsing forward, curling up in pain. The woman managed out "Lisui...!", and tried to focus on spellcasting.
She tried hard to, but she just couldn't do any spells, and a panicy feeling flooded into her mind. She was extremely worried about Lisui! Already dead?! That's not something someone ever wants to hear about people they care about!

It was then that Crayis realized something. She still had connections to that kirashy beast: It was manipulated into a rather familiar-like state for its originally intended purposes, but most of the control came from Lisui, so the state was rather degraded.
Trying to manipulate magic through commanding the beast, thus, quickly yielded pathetically wasted effort, as its magic pool depleted before it could even have enough for a minor spell. This left Crayis stuck in a puzzle momentarly, but then, she had a thought: The beast had no mana, but she had a lot of mana. She quickly went to work, commanding it to cast her spells for her, while leeching magic from her. At first, the spells she had it perform seemed to have no visible effect except that one in particular seemed to make her struggle a little, but then she casted one that changed her body colors: The main fur/hair colors turned into a deep grey color, and then the tipping colors shifted to a shiny, silvery coloring. Her eyes turned bronze, and the scar that ringed around her shoulder rapidly vanished.
Crayis commanded the creature to go towards Lisui and have it work into a multitask between trying to perform more spells and catching up to her.

Looking towards Aji, she finally speaks "Don't worry, I'm alright---I just got a little sick suddenly. We'll rest here Aji, and there's some things you're going to need to know anyway, so, I'll explain them to you when I'm feeling a little better."

---

Lisui blinks and listens to Fred. That...was...erm...interesting? She wasn't sure whether he meant that the particals were extremely dangerous or extremely harmless, since he did say they were harmless but quickly explained otherwise... Either way, it made her notice, that having gotten engulfed earlier before being able to dodge, she was going to be going out a lot more rapidly than originally anticipated.
Turning her attention more directly to George, she says "Well, damn. I'm unarmed, I'm out of luck on spells, yeah, I guess fight's yours." rather casually. Naturally she would omit the fact that she needed that magic just to live, even to take it to the grave.

She waits until the mid-swing of one of the strikes, and quickly catches the blade dispite dodging out of its way. With a glare towards past George to Fred, she suddenly impales herself on her attacker's blade, cringing as she forced herself through it. Closing her eyes, the last thing Lisui thinks about is the detonation theory of elementals, and an effort of an attempted redirection.
With her death, and furthermore with the very stressed magic about to give out anyway, the bonds keeping her wind powers within herself snap all at once, releasing them starting from actually within the body itself. Suddenly her body explodes and releases red-tainted winds into all directions, but with a particularly heavy focus towards the two men with seperate efforts. The force went straight-out, pinpointed with the last of Lisui's life's energies that could muster it, to attempt to completely cut against the two men fatally. Really, whether or not that worked out, that was almost it for what Lisui had, with nothing left to mention, except with one thing.

At her departure, a single glassy looking sphere drops from roughly where her body was, with a smokey-translucent yellow color.

---

The kirashy continued towards Lisui's direction, running now, but with still a couple of spells left to cast. The first suddenly made its body crackle and pop as it warped in mid-running, quickly shifting into humanoid form. Before long, it quickly turned into a fake appearance of Crayis. This mid-motion transformation made it clumsily collapse sprawled over the ground. Getting up, she/it brushes herself/itself off, looking over her/its body. One spell left to cast, and already the creature was set to work this form as if it was a natural form. (again, due to its original intentions)
This time, it was a pretty straight-forward spell to expect: generating clothes, and, while at it, summoning the mask Crayis famously wore whenever she went stealing. Taking it into her left hand, she looked at it a moment, thinking about what was just done...
Crayis's earlier spells were to help shift her body to veer off the efforts of tracking her, as she was going to have the kirashy go in her place. Crayis intended to completely vanish and have the kirashy's efforts determine 'her' fate...The mask actually was for that purpose, too. Crayis always wore the mask for one reason: it would act as a mask that shifted what her presence seemed to be, as, that whenever Crayis went to steal, scrying based on sighting her during a theft run or what-not would lead them to go at her with the mask, not her without the mask.

This all considered briefly, the faker quickly runs out to hopefully catch up to Lisui.
Back to top Go down
Evoneli
Admin
Evoneli

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:46 am

( Wow...)

The two guards whom were slowly catching up to fred and George, stumbled back a bit, holding their arms up to their eyes to shield from a violent red wind, but were out of the main blast. One turned to the other bewildered. " What the fuck was that!" Both of them looked disgusted at their clothing, and the one on the left seemed to want to be sick. Another man, one of rank with fancy sword caught up, slapping the one on the back. " Straighten up men. You didn't train to be in the girl scouts, did you?" The one kneeled over nodded lightly, before getting a grip. The three of them continued forward, only to discovered the brutal remains of what had been Lisui and the two lifeless guards. This time, he really lost it, hurling over a bush to empty the contents of his stomach. The other just winced, and the officer seemed bothered. " She's escaped. Search the woods. I have a few more teams spread out as well. Lets move!"

With that, the men recollected, and began to hack away at any branch in their way, looking quickly for any trace of crayis and the others.
Back to top Go down
Filrena

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:57 am

The false Crayis continued rushing on, not wanting to waste any time. She started to hear the chopping of the forest, late to the arrival by a while, but when she saw the scouts in the distance, she took an alternative to meeting them. Instead, she started to climb the tree, generating small steps embedded into its side with ice.
Once at a pretty nice height, the fox-trait focuses more, and then starts to walk off the branch. A small bridge of ice suddenly forms going from where she stepped off, attached to the side of the tree, to another tree. She starts to walk in a foot-in-front-of-other fashion quick-paced, generating bridges and going along trees above the men's head as she did so, ducking under branches often in the process. It wasn't until she got to the near the edge of the forest that she had any idea what happened...and when she saw it, she gasped. "L-Lisui...---NO!"
Suddenly she jumped off the ice bridge, gathering magic energy, and sent a raw blast downwards as she neared the ground, forcing it to make a recoil that jerked her back upwards enough to cancel the fall. Landing nearly neatly, she rushed forward to the mess, completely disregarding her care for the people around her.

Immediately the woman dived and caught the golden orb Lisui left, and hugged it against herself...---Then it clicked what alerting that she made. However, she didn't make any effort of escape, she just instead hugged the orb, starting to sob. "I was too late...Too late..."

---

((Filler time =O! Going down fighting kind of goes by better than flat-out surrendering anyway.))

She heard shouts of someone from the search party, unclear in her own misery about what they were saying, though they sounded like they were getting closer: probably attempting to approach to capture her. The fox-trait shifted away from herself like this, feeling the anger of what happened infest her mind.
An off-glance notice told her that one of the anti-magic swords, though damaged, was still definately useable. Bringing the orb into her right hand, and the sword into her left, Crayis glares over her shoulder, to see two of the men coming at her.

The woman gets up and rushes at them head-on, quickly going to one who's more leftward to her. The fake-Crayis meets the enemy's blade with a parry, and then thrusts her hand against his chest before darting away...But blinks a few times, and realizes that her magic didn't even release! She felt it became disturbed by anti-magic, and that it roughly came from where the three wielded swords were.
Muttering frustratedly, she retreats back from attempted swings at her, (flat end used to try to knock her to the ground, or hopefully out even) then quickly ducks under one and comes up with her sword ahead of her: going right for a kill.

Success was met with it, and the woman dropped her orb. She quickly grabbed her first kill's weapon and spins to make a stab into her second foe, but even as she sinks the hit in she's struck and sent on her back with the two men. The kirashy though, not just alive but also concience, groaned and got up, grabbing the orb and retreating out of range of the anti-magic, muttering that she couldn't let others have it. She used light spells to test the range, and upon eventually succeeding at creating a small chunk of ice, she focuses, and releases a subtle spell. The kirashy puts the orb against her stomach, raising her shirt some so that it wouldn't get between her skin and the orb, then pushes it against her body. The object simply sinks into her body, vanishing completely into it without taking up any space at all.

Crayis went straight for the swords, when suddenly she heard a gunshot and "Arms in the air!" She looked at the man, ahead of her off to the side with a rifle, and a hatchet laying next to him. (the hatchet for cutting branches) Instead of going quietly, rushes for the swords.
He makes another shot, aiming to cripple her, but the shot went at her tail, and even then missed by tearing through the fluff of her fur. She made a cry of pain, but forced herself to keep going. Meanwhile the man went for a hurried reload, having expended some of his other rounds much earlier.
The fox-trait grabs two of the blades, ripping them out of the body, and darts for the rifleman. He inturrupts himself, bringing up his gun to block the sharp edge of one sword like a staff, but Crayis uses it as an oppertunity to stab with her off-hand.
With that, she is not too far into the future reloading the dead man's rifle for him, taking his remaining ammunition and hatchet. (and discarding the swords) Again, more search party members arrive: two pairs, seperately a couple of swordsman, and a person with a dagger and (in holster) pistol with a rifleman.

The woman quickly goes for the two swordsmen in a rush, with her hatchet, the rifleman missing a shot at her legs, and the pistol man switching weapons. She darts to the left away from greeting slashes, having met decisively more hostility, and sends her hatchet into the side of one of them, leaving it in as the other one tries to move around him. Crayis suddenly shrieks out in pain when she feels her left knee takes a shot (rifle), sending her to once again meet the grass.
The remaining swordsman's about to put his tip to her neck, but with the sound of a gunshot, he falls over sidewards without an oppertunity. Crayis shoots again at the person with the pistol, taking him, but as she made the shot the rifleman made aim at her arms, and sent out against her left upper arm.
The weapon went out of her hands, and she lightly curled, hearing something of a taunt about her loss. The wounds that she had bled a golden blood...Not quite like the real Crayis at all. Whereas the real Crayis bled actual gold, the faker had only the color of it for hers.
This was something that the real one didn't mind overlooking. Nobody ever tends ever sees Crayis's blood, or even when they do, they end up on the side of not living long enough to make it known. (and with the scenes she leaves, the blue-haired person isn't particularly troubled to use magic to shift the gold to blood.)

---

((I'm going to do the Crayis-half of the post to get the dialog out of the way, considering how hard of a time seikh has for making posts o.o; ))

After having a little while to semi-recover from her loss, Crayis makes herself comfortable where she's collapsed on the ground and proceeds to explain: "I think I'm feeling a little better, and we don't have to worry, we're a long way away from the bad people because I used a teleport spell for us. There's a lot to say about this, but, Aji, I want you to listen."
Crayis decides, she would rather, in fact, sit up...and she does so before continueing.

"My friend Lisui...was a familiar. Familiars are special partners that you can get from your magic, if you have the right kind and you're good enough at it. They're a friend, they help you in your life, and so on...But, there's a cost to have a familiar. There's the immediate cost that you pay to initially have it, and then, if your familiar ever gets killed, or lost in some other way, you pay a price for that too. The way your magic works defines how your familiar is paid for..."
"My familiar is payed for all the way with my health. Lisui...passed away. Because she did, I'm feeling very sick, and I'm going to feel sick for a little while."

She points to her hair, and continues: "I can't cast my magic very well, and I can't fight well either, so, what I did, was I used magic to change the way I look, and what I'm going to do, is use my skills and magic to hide who I am. I'll be someone pretty different for our world, I'll change my name to Rujin, even---But to you, I will always be your mother, so don't think I won't be anymore."
"Now...about what we're going to do...I've been thinking about it for a little bit, but we're going to settle down, I'm going to try to get you into actual schooling, so that you can learn from more people than just me, and I'm going to run a business so I won't be killing people so much anymore."
"Nobody's going to come out from my past to hunt me down or to make me pay for crimes either, because Lisui's kirashy is going to take care of it. He'll tie up all the loose ends about my identity."
She wasn't about to mention that she sent the kirashy for suicide so that anyone who was trying to scry on her would be seeing 'her' die. (since essentially her identity rebirthed and the kirashy stole her old one in a pretty thorough sense) She was sure that Aji wouldn't want to hear about that.
Back to top Go down
Evoneli
Admin
Evoneli

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:27 pm

-The men fought hard and brave, but it was obvious as their numbers dwindled, they were not the refined warriors of their army, but fresh recruits, probably under control just as Glen was...(Speaking offf...Wavy Flash back thinggGgGgY)

Glen:
Glen looked up from his straw strewn cell to see one of the top commanding officers joining him. He would have stood in respect, but his leg was bandaged rather heavily from the circumstances that led him here. " Tom!" Glen exclaimed, once the guards had left. Tom seemed pained, slouching down against the wall. A few broken ribs and bruises, but that was about the worst of it. He turned his eyes to look over to his younger companion. " I'm sorry Glen, When they incarcerated you, I had no way of slipping you out. Now look here at me ( he laughed lightly) Sitting here with you now." Tom closed his eyes as he sat leaned against the wall in support. His mind was completely on Crayis, and perhaps Glen picked up on that.

" Did she..."Tom seemed hesitant to reply to glen. " I know she made it past the forrest line...I made sure of it. I don't know about the men though. I'm assuming shes doing well. Notice the guards are a little thin in numbers in here. they must be pulling out the reserves since half our team was out on a mission when this whole thing happened. I just hope she gets far enough away, or they lose interest." Glen only nodded, worried a little. His mind was more on Kasa.

-Random Guard to another down the hall- Bill, Frank, They need you at quarters, we've taken heavily losses. Me and Mark will watch the cells. Go!" The two summoned guards ran down the hall, and the lone main leaned against the prison doors, seeming nervious. " We've killed one of them at least...One for how many lives?" He seemed a little sick, and Glen and tom grimanced, not in thought of the guards lives, but who that one person they managed to slay could be. Both men sunk a little lower in their encloser.
Back to top Go down
Filrena

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 3:54 pm

((Note in case of confusion: Like it was slightly done in the previous parts, the fake Crayis is refered several times as just Crayis. This whole part concerns the fake Crayis.))
((From now on, furthermore, the real Crayis will be called Rujin because she will adopt the name to use for now on. Crayis will only be used for 'real Crayis' when doing 'flashback' RPs that take place before this event.))

The fight stood at a silence for a moment, the man almost overwhelmed with joy that he took down someone seemingly so legendary so easily. He wanted to do something, but her reputation as someone so dangerous disallowed him.
Then he had an idea...if he looked around to see if anyone else was around, he could be recognized by them AND have some assistance to finish capturing her. She was disarmed, and furthermore too disabled to get up or to properly wield the gun anyway.

So one innocent look...He took it, but Crayis did have fight left in her anyway. She quickly swiped the gun she had from where it fell, quickly aimed roughly, and made a shot. The gun jumped wildly on the uncontrolled recoil, but she landed a shot as the man turned back to look at her for the sudden movement she produced.
The shot took him in the shoulder, and he immediately clutched at the injury, but realized how bad of a move it was when she shot him as-was, and attempted to grab the gun from his injured arm's hand. She aimed, he aimed...she fired, he fell, her timing just short of being the one to die.
Crayis simply layed there, staring, and gave a breath. "Close."
The fox-trait started to crawl away on her good arm and good leg. She wanted to try to cast healing spells, but she was near the anti-magic swords.

Eventually this fake Crayis did reach out of it, and immediately she went into a healing phase, mending her injuries and thinking ahead. Tom wasn't here, or anywhere, and that was quite strange. She wasn't sure where to look...The man had unfinished business, right? She decided to investigate the village that they came from, hoping to get some word on the street. However, she knew that she was going to be a dead give-away as-was.
Thinking it through, she decided that she needed to lose the tail and hair length most of all, since the unnatural colors were pretty distinctive features, and having them advertised with their size would be too open. Using magic to simply have the excess hairlength past the neck fall of was nothing, but when her tail shed the same way (wound closing behind it) she gave a yelp, then cringed in pain. "the things you do..."

The fox-trait gets up finally, and decides to steal clothes right off the backs of the soldiers, switching into them. She realized they were too big on her, but then used some magic to 'pinch' seperate parts of the fabric together, and fuse the cloth sticking outward by entangling the threads together with more magic work. It wasn't nearly enough, but she did it in consistant intervals around the waist of the pants, and the collar of the shirt.
Crayis didn't care that the clothes were baggy anyway, but at least she could wear it half-decently in this state. The excess pants-leg lengths were cut with magic to ankle-length, too.
With the close change, they would be a little more hard-pressed to determine her presence at distance, especially if all they had to go by was 'blue fox girl with long hair in white shirt and skirt.' Laughing to herself as sent a fireball spell at what she left behind, to leave only ashes behind, she decided the hope was simply outragous to ask for
...And side-noted that her real counterpart left her earrings in tom's room.

Crayis then ran off towards the village, considering the situation. She just needed to keep the actual working mercenaries of the population from her attention, and for when she couldn't...well, she did bring that rifle along with her. (though she regrets not thinking about the pistol) A hat was definately first thing in business, for her ears, and then a pair of gloves for her hands. Shoes were a lost cause, though.]

---

((I'm going to skip forward a little bit...what was posted is all that there's going to be posted until next thing, right? x.x!))

When Crayis eventually reaches the town, losing some ammo along the way from when she couldn't evade encounters one way or another, she comes to a stop. With a frown, she looked at a ward she happened to be nearby...She may have been restructured to be 'real', but still, whatever happened otherwise, she couldn't use any spells to back herself up...
It had to be done, though...right? She steps in, cringing at thought, and takes the mask she had called into appearance for her into her right hand.

The woman headed further inward, seeking and trying to talk to the locals (well, whatever ones would be awake at this hour) about if anything strange happened, keeping clear and hiding from whatever ones were obviously part of the gathered men that were hunting for her.
((Completely up to you on how successful that is XD ))
Back to top Go down
silinrul darastrix7
silinrul darastrix7

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 4:29 pm

See Aji was probably gripping Crayis some more until that teleportation thing. Unfortunately (probably for Crayis), that gripping had been followed by more hugging and shaking and asking if she was okay when she fell to the ground. Aji didn't leave her side through any of that and began to wonder if something was wrong that he just couldn't fix.

But then she sat up and told that long story thing, and Aji felt much more relieved. In fact, it was relief after relief. They were safe, she was changed but still his mother, she'd stop stealing and hurting people, she'd get a business and a home even, and he'd get to go to school! Oh how nice that all sounded to him...

Except a couple things. Firstly, Aji was obviously saddened that mother was hurt and had lost a good friend of hers. He did not even understand how or why, but he still did not like to see his mother that way, so all he could think to do was hug her tightly at that (so he did for a bit). Secondly, Crayis didn't have to tell him. Aji may have been a fairly big dork, and a total loser at times, but he was beyond his years with wisdom. He knew well what they just had escaped, and there could only be one meaning to "tie up loose ends."

So why didn't he say anything? Honestly, he didn't know why. He did not like the idea of anyone, even a familiar or a magical beast (that's what he thought it as) to simply be skewered, but even more than that, he wished to protect his mother.

So in the end he could only do as he'd done so often. He nodded and continued hugging her... at least for a bit. Afterward, surprisingly enough, he released her and poked her in the chest while smiling.

"It is not what your name is that matters. It's what's here that counts."

Aji let his words sink in a bit before he giggled and hugged her arm again, "I read dat once in a book-thingy. Dat all sounds fun and stuff, and it'd be nice to, like, like... like not have to run away from all deez guys," he went all snuggly snug against his arm, " 'n you knowz I go where you go. I even goez back if you want to dat city... but I hopes you no wanna. So I follow you wherever."

(Yes I'm well aware I changed his accent. I did some configuring on his age, and I realized he's actually only supposed to be about 4 or 5 in human equivalency. lol. Damn slow half-dragon years.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.notarealsitedontclickthis.com
Evoneli
Admin
Evoneli

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:24 pm

(@ Aji: Poor Kasa then. a 5yr old has a crush on her XD)

-A nearby guard, which there wasnt many at this hour, considering how many were in the forest right now, or elsewhere, noticed the disguised Crayis. There wasn't many female guards around, but that didnt mean he'd skip the chance to introduce himself. " Pvt Davis. Are you unstationed?" He asked, looking around. This place had gone to chaos. He listened to her inquiry with patient ears. " Shit, strange? This whole damn fiasco is strange. One of our commanding officers has been brigged - He waved his arm off to the left building as he ranted- and some psychopath is loose up in the forest. Shit, Strange" He just seemed to shake his head a bit, looking around for anyone else who'd ordered him back to his post. Fortunately everyone seemed occupied, untill that is, a single solider ran up to him, nearly passed him, backed up and spoke. He seemed familiar, the surviving main guard bob had forced to turn on Tom, but whom refused and ran. The man tried to catch his breath, before continuing. " We...We got her. Em. Crazy shit. This creature jumped and took out a few, but we got em with antimagic, then Crayis shows up..and...and we got er. We lost more men though. But we got 'er! I..I haveta tell Tom..." He stumbled past Davis, as Davis moved to follow, more out of boredom, as the man lead them to the Brig.

The man knocked/beat on the door, untill the guard opened it. He allowed the three of them to enter, but seemed to eye the fake Crayis. He couldnt recall that face...Hm..

He arrived at Toms cell, as Tom moved to quickly get up, but thought better of it with his condition and settled to listen as the soldier spoke. " Its over! They got her tom" The soldier seemed excited at first..but ended his sentence rather quietly. Tom looked stunned, as if slapped in the face before he seemed to melt back against the wall with fists tightly clenched. Glen seemed a little saddened, but he wasn't as close as Tom was to her, and turned his eyes to the side.

( I hope this is still somewhat interesting for you all. =/)
Back to top Go down
Filrena

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:25 pm

((Nice post ^.^ ))

Rujin was a little bothered about Aji's sadness, and hugged him to try to comfort him. When he released her, she released him too, and watches him as he speaks. The woman gives a light nodding, saying after it "It's true as the book says...Names are only titles to make distinctions, after all. Though, no, I don't think I'll go back to the city. We'll go to a place that's a little more tolerant, I think, I'm debating a couple things."
She in fact, thought that she should stick to anti-magic cities where she felt she could make a pretty good business impact, but...It'd be bad for Aji since he would be learning magic.

The fox-trait gets up and starts moving, motioning to him. "Let's go, I have a destination in mind to an extent, after all."

---

((I'm honestly a little OOC confused about this, but I got the jist of thought that maybe you're thinking there's two fake Crayis's (the one caught, and the one that came to the town) instead of one, (caught, then escaped and came to town) since there were two seperate adjacent parts for the same Crayis. D: ))

When she was noticed, Crayis felt a tensing in herself, and a sore reminder that her tail was gone, which she surely would have fluffed out otherwise, but facial-wise she was not at all tensed or nervous, a half-botch coming out of being the fake.
Notheless, she went on and spoke to him anyway. She knew she had to keep his attention to his face and not her body, where he'd surely notice her half-hiding effort.
To hearing the soldier, she blinks and blankly stares...Did he not see who he was talking nearby?! She reflected a moment as she listened, wondering if the real one was caught. No...that wouldn't make sense. She made herself too different, and should have been far out of range anyway... Then it came: Was this a misinformation when she was caught momentarly?

No matter, the guards were moving, and to stay unsuspicious she followed.
Hearing the guard tell of the news, Crayis decides to speak up to him: "Excuse me, this man is---...was my leader until recent events seemed to have changed that. May I speak to him? There's certain honors for someone of my race to fullfill." She looked more towards the cage, and continues with: "In part of that, I'd prefer a slight for a little privacy, sorry."

((If she can get the privacy to talk to Tom, the following portion of post occurs. If she can't secure it, skip this part.))

Crayis moves forward to the cage, glancing around to see how much privacy there actually was, and then turns her attention to Tom as she bangs the back of her hand on the bars "Yo, heard about that witch. Damn spellcaster has what comes to her, right?" she then giggles a bit and sticks her tongue out at him, quieting down so she wouldn't be overheard for what the conditions seemed like.

"We barely know eachother, you know? I appreciate the care, but you sound a bit quick. Do you two have an idea of how to get out of here? I probably can shoot the lock off or something, if you can manage to get out in time after the attention THAT draws."
"But look, here's how it is." she closed in towards the cage a little. To be extra cautious, she lowers her voice more than she felt was really necessary. "She's not me. I'm a familiar sent by Crayis. The real Crayis is out, and she's going to be gone. If you wanna know where she is, Rujin can tell you, a silver fox who will appear elsewhere in the world in about a year. No last name: Elemental creatures usually have none. You have to show Rujin the earrings Crayis left behind or else it won't work, though. It'll be where she slept."

"Besides that, concern yourself with escaping. I'm going to act as a stand-in to take the execution. By doing that it'll cut off all the searching for Crayis, with her being dead, and hopefully I can part and finally be with my master."
Grabbing at her right arm, she looked down and squeezed at it a little. "In...case the word passed by...The person they killed before they supposedly caught Crayis was my master. My life is depleted as a result, and I want to manage this so it'd be merciful to me and productive for the one master respects."

Looking at where the guard went, she finishes up: "Go ahead and speak if you have anything on mind or if I can help you escape, we're probably going to have to be quick."

((post ends here, normally, but if you skipped this part, then the following part occurs.))

Crayis knocks on the bars with the back of her hand, frowning. "Hey. It's unlike you to be this gloomy! Granted it's unlike you to be behind bars either. Look, things are crazy so I'm going to skip a lot about my report and get back to you later."
"The mission is complete with light injuries, I'll be fine. The stray fox and iguna are safe and I will be transitioning to the second hired job: Operation doppleganger." With that, she uses one of her claws to cut the side of her hand so that Glen could see it. She knew he'd recognize it.
"I think I'll be busy, so take the reward I left on the nightstand to pay the first employer for me...That is if you're getting out."

Glancing to the person with them, she reflects momentarly, and looks back to Tom "My loyalty to you, no matter what happens...The loyalty of a taken in orphan. I can shift jobs I'm working on, if you want to tell, then do it, ok?"
She hoped he understood the vague codes she made, especially her hint-off about him asking for her aid on getting out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8