CrystalFyre Gaming and Communtity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CFyre's Gaming and Chat hangout

HomeNewsLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck
Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 5:42 am by silinrul darastrix7

» 2 Man Multi Team Deathmatch for Sunday the 12th - Test Tourney 2 - CLOSED
Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:38 pm by Admin

» 1/27/12 Free For All Black Ops 2 Tourney Sign Up Sheet - Open
Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:59 pm by anounymosgangz

» Test Tourney for Black Ops 2 -ENDED
Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 11:01 pm by Evoneli

» Testing Phase for Streaming
Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 6:34 pm by Evoneli

» Trunks has been Banned.
Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:11 am by JGNo3

» World domination
Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:39 pm by Filrena

» Tower of sin
Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:18 pm by silinrul darastrix7

» (OOC) Tower of Sin
Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:12 am by silinrul darastrix7

» Yeahhh--no. Not dealing with this MORE.
Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:05 pm by Filrena

» God Dammit Joel...
Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:47 pm by silinrul darastrix7

» Forum Pager: Evon!!!!!!
Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:30 pm by Kuroryuu

» News: New Launchable Music Player & Note to New Members
Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:53 pm by Evoneli

» How to earn Trophies in Fat Princess/ Trophy Help
Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:06 am by Evoneli

» Epic win
Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:38 pm by silinrul darastrix7

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 112 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:26 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
silinrul darastrix7
silinrul darastrix7

Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck Empty
PostSubject: Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck   Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 8:23 pm

Warning: Explicit not suited for viewers under 18... or for that matter, probably not many viewers at all. If you cannot handle someone potentially criticizing your ideas, if not outright insulting them, then don't read this.

Still reading this? Alright, here's another more straightforward warning:
If you don't like what I say here, lick my nuts. I don't really give a shit whether you like it, nor do I give a shit about your opinion. If you really want to debate with me on this thread, do so at your own risk, because I will grill you and hold no stops. If you want something more civil from me, I suggest responding to what I say on a debate board.

Note I said debate board. This is NOT a debate board. This is a rant board. That's exactly what I'm going to do. If you don't wanna hear it, then stop reading this thread.

Now on a side note: Many views here are shared via Foamy (I actually have yet to disagree with him on something). You may find his cartoons at:
http://www.illwillpress.com/
Aside being hilarious, he's incredibly congruent with my own views, so if you want to read this, I urge you to watch those too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.notarealsitedontclickthis.com
silinrul darastrix7
silinrul darastrix7

PostSubject: Re: Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck   Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:26 pm

Okay kids, today we're gonna talk a little bit about relationships...

Let's start with relationships themselves.

Often I hear people tell me I need to get a boyfriend or I need to get a girlfriend. I'd be so much happier with one, blah blah blah. You know what? I don't need to validate my existence through the existence of another. It's weak-willed and fucking pathetic.

Now, am I gonna say it'll never happen? No, I'm not psychic. For all I know I can get pushed off a bridge and die tomorrow. I can say it's not gonna happen anytime soon though, and I don't see me changing my ways in this very easily.

"Well you've just not met the right one. When you meet the right one, you'll know."

Wanna know a secret? I've felt that "magic" pull towards another person... in fact on a few occasions. Know what I did? I crushed it. I used sheer willpower, and I crushed it. Sorry to burst your bubble, but my life isn't likely to be any romance novel where the stoic in the end falls in love with the woman. Get back to reality you asswipe. I stand firm in my solidarity, period.

Now this is a good transition into my next point, actually. Don't get me wrong. I don't think all relationships are bad. This is purely me I'm talking about. What pisses me off on that end is that people feel the need to constantly insist that I need a relationship. No, I don't. On the other hand, if you really want one for yourself? Go for it. All power to you. Have fun, do whatever. It's your life, and if you find "the one," well good for you.

That said... there's some relationships I cannot approve of. Let me set a scenario for you, derived from what me and a couple friends were talking about recently.

One guy goes out with a girl. The girl is his goal. Not because he truly has any real feelings with her, but because he wants to bed her, and then brag to his friends about it. Past the bedding, he doesn't care, and the girl is left to her own and discarded.

Although males seem the most obvious candidate (they are immensely stupid), don't discard the principle behind the situation, because I've seen women do the same. This kind of relationship is what is known as a "trophy" relationship, and the problem with this -should- be obvious. To those whom are the "goal" in this relationship? If you know you're just a goal, then for fuck sake, boot the seeker up the ass. More likely you do not know though, so all i can say to ANYONE in a relationship is do not let your love blind you, okay? Stupidity and love are constant bedfellows, if you know what I mean. No matter how much you may like a person, you need to be watching. They may not be who you think they are.

To the person whom is seeking the "trophy?" I'd love nothing more than to shove my size eleven, steel-toed boot straight up your ass, you sac of shit. I respect you less than what I just plopped in my toilet a few minutes ago. You are a piece of shit that needs to be strangled.

And finally to the friends whom laugh at this situation and cheer on the friend? You're not much better for cheering him on, you asswipes.

So now that I've made my point on this end clear, let's go to the ends that I'm actually pretty sure most would agree with me on...

Rapists, stalkers, and the general people in this arena...

Okay, you know what I just said about trophy relationships? Well multiply my intensity of hate by a hundred or something...

Let me say this as plainly as I can.

Recently, a friend of mine, whom for their protection shall remain nameless, finally confessed to me that they had been raped awhile ago. No wonder why she'd had such a hard time trusting me?

My reaction...

You know, I get irritated, annoyed, and even pissed sometimes at things that go on in my life. At the worst though, I've only ever beat the hell out of the person that pissed me off... and he was CONSTANTLY harassing me and being a general prick to not only me, but my friends. Most of the time, as my friends can attest to, I am actually a fairly mellow person.

So what did I feel when I was told this? I wanted to kill... and I don't mean that figuratively or jokingly in any way. I wanted to hunt this person down, tie him down, SLOWLY saw off his dick with a steak knife, and allow him to bleed to death like that. This is by no means an exaggeration. This is what I wanted to do...

Do you understand my feelings on this now? I'm by no means alone in this either, and I'm very certain that many can understand such hate I'd feel. These people are even lower than the shit in my toilet. They need to stick their hand in a garbage disposal and hit the on switch. They need to throw themselves in front of traffic. They need to jump in a trash compactor. They really... REALLY, need to be killed.

So let me go on another end of things though...

In an opposite end, I've dealt with some people whom LIE about being raped or stalked. Why? Probably some attention-seeking dumb fuck way to gain some sense of love that they never had. I don't know. I don't give a fuck. These people are also total shit. What the fuck is wrong with you? You're not popular or normal if you haven't been raped? Is that it?
You know considering our media, I would not be surprised if this is the truth... why the FUCK are you listening to the media? For fuck sake, if you want to be raped that bad, shove a knife up there and be done with it you stupid shitfucker.

This has been something long coming, truth be known... more and more I hear about my female friends having been raped or attempted to be raped...some real, some fake, both cases to piss me off. Yeah I know what I say here doesn't matter, but I don't really care. I said it anyhow. Take what you will from it, and go eat a dick if you don't like it.
Back to top Go down
Evoneli
Admin
Evoneli

PostSubject: Re: Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck   Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:49 pm

I wonder why you think this thread would be offensive. I rather like its points and you are open ended to agree and see both sides. I agree with you. Some people do find the one, or they die before they learn different. Time is the difference in relationships...some are better shorter..others are best in age. No one has to be with anyone, and yet some are co dependent. Only you know where you should be, at least half the time, and the only one with a hint of a clue of that wouldn't be someone else telling you what you should and shouldn't be doing in your love life. obviously right now isn't the time for you, and you're content and open to that.

Btw...Foamy is my Lord and Master

=)
Back to top Go down
http://www.crystalfyre.com
silinrul darastrix7
silinrul darastrix7

PostSubject: Re: Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck   Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:52 pm

Yar, you seem to be missing the point. Yeah, it may be true that I can't see the future and blah blah blah, but people keep insisting that there WILL be a time. It's the line "Well you're still young." Actually no I'm not, by the way, but that aside, there's the whole "willpower" thing, and the fact that I can, and have, fought it. My life is NOT any B.S. romance novel. That IS my happy ending. I live alone, I stay alone, and fuck off to the common notion that I need anyone else. Does that make me a sad, lonely man? Only to those who don't understand it, but I don't care to explain it either past what I've said here.

It brings up another good point though. This isn't so much a rant as it is something that has changed my life quite a bit lately... and I know a lot of people could benefit from it.

One simple phrase...

"Are you living how you want to live, or how someone else told you that you wanted to live?"
Back to top Go down
silinrul darastrix7
silinrul darastrix7

PostSubject: Re: Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck   Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:19 pm

Here's one that actually has happened to me in partially in response to that single phrase I just said. It aren't gonna be long, cause I don't have a lot to say on it. People will believe me, or they wont, and in either case, it makes no difference to me.

I'm an avidly promote education, right? I think education is important in our life. In fact in other rants, I've talked about how people complaining about how school isn't worth anything should go die. "It's too hard" or "well I'm just not cut out for it" is really just saying you're lazy fucks. Don't give me that bullshit. If I, or one member of my family particularly, can do it, everyone else can, so you're just being a whiny bitch.

Now let's hit the opposite end of that though...

I've been in college for about three years, right? If some of you do not know it by now, then allow me to announce it publicly:

I'm threatened to be dropping out. I've already been kicked out of my department, but as of yet I remain in college. I don't know how much longer.

You may be thinking at this point "Well YOU were lazy then, weren't you?"

I'll own up to that on my first year classes. I was lazy then, yeah... do you notice I said three years, and not one?

The real reason is this load of bullshit I guarantee everyone has heard:

"You should go to college for a good education so you can land a good job with a steady company."

To this, I retort with something George Carlin said:

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it."

This is one phrase of many that these sac of shit companies are shoving up our asses everyday to make us believe that it's necessary to go to college to become their slaves. I'll admit that I like education. On the same side of the coin, I do NOT like being told how my education needs to be done, and what I need to do with it.

This is the -real- reason I'm in trouble with my education. I just cannot buy this load of bullshit they're trying to feed me. If you think I'm gonna sell my soul to a money-grubbing fuckhead, then you can go throw yourself off a building... and do a flip while you're at it.

Great example to reinforce this:

I went into the Undergraduate Chair's office of my (former) department to sit down and talk to him about my academic standing. He started prattling off the importance of grades when interviewing for a company. I responded with something around the lines of "I don't really care about working for any company." He then retorted that it matters even MORE when I'm trying to be an entrepreneur and make my own business. Once again, I said something around the lines of "I don't care to have that either."

He of course inquired about just -why- am I in college anyhow. My response: "Because I can be. I want an education. That's it. I don't care about anything else."

He then went into this big speech to basically drive home the points of how my reasons were shallow, and that "money doesn't buy happiness, but it helps."

I stopped listening about halfway through, and I think he realized it cause he dismissed me soon after. Curses to my professionalism that I couldn't tell him what I really wanted to say, so I'll say it now:

Anyone who thinks that's a shallow reason should REALLY re-examine their own life. Valuing an education for itself over money... that's shallow? Is your head up your ass for the warmth? Why don't you take your money-grubbing, grant accepting, big-corporate-promoting ass off the roof and through one of those sewer grates which I'll sharpen just for you.

-This- is why I don't care to stay in college anymore. Do I still want the education? You bet your ass I do. I can't stand being under a constant barrage of "how important it is for me to get a job with-" shut the fuck up... shut up, and shut the helling fuck up more, please. If I -really- have to be barraged by this bullshit every second, then I can't help but wonder how long it is before our entire country destroys itself. I already knew our educational system was shit, but this is fucking ridiculous.

So yeah, I still have a degree, by the way. It's only an associates. I may or may not ever go for a Bachelor's, but we'll see. I don't care about it's worth you know, I just want one to have it. Past that, you can take your money-grubbing promotions, shove them up your ass, and die.
Back to top Go down
silinrul darastrix7
silinrul darastrix7

PostSubject: Re: Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck   Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:16 pm

People are giving me a lot to bitch about lately...

but in this particular case, I'm going to just put up a foamy video and be done with it.

http://www.illwillpress.com/ACH22.html

Particularly, when he's talking about how people get in your face, and how it doesn't ACTUALLY mean anything. Please pay attention to that.
Back to top Go down
silinrul darastrix7
silinrul darastrix7

PostSubject: Re: Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck   Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:43 am

This just makes me shake my head... yeah, we're fucked as a society.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-october-14-2009/rape-nuts

Yes, comedy show, and it rules btw, but.... seriously. >< John Stewart says it every bit as good as I could.
Back to top Go down
silinrul darastrix7
silinrul darastrix7

PostSubject: Re: Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck   Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 8:23 pm

Yep...
Back to top Go down
silinrul darastrix7
silinrul darastrix7

PostSubject: Re: Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck   Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck EmptySat May 18, 2013 11:53 am

You know perhaps the funniest thing of time is just how much it can change things.

Dunno why I'm posting here. I'm not sure if anyone will read it (but if you do, hello old crew and Eli especially; I'm still on messengers at least, haha). Okay that's not true, it's nostalgia. And re-reading some of my opinions.

It's odd, especially considering how I've become... well, calm. Mellow. I mean I really was mellow then- to an extent (though you might not think so in a rant board)- but I've come even farther still. Now though it's a lot more of just not caring anymore. Not that I dont have opinions, but I realize that the world is too damn stubborn or caring of their own to listen to them. Haha. Sucks sometimes.

Anywho, perhaps the most ironic is while many things have changed in my life (i do have that degree but no job to show for it, and I'm even in a relationship now), I still support the basic idea behind most of these. Strange really, to know I have been consistent. And perhaps more so comforting. But the difference is, my lack of change doesn't come from stubborness as people might think. It comes from cognition. Thinking about what I do before I do it. It's a trait that, sadly the world has a serious lacking in still.

I'm proud of this ability of mine to be honest. To say even these years later, almost a half-decade, that I remain strong to most of my views.

No, not a rant so much as a reflection on them. Smile But like I said, nostalgia.

So, to those who still are around, gimme a poke sometime eh? I probably wont check this fourm for another good long time mind you but not out of dislike; i'll probably just forget again XD. Poke me on my messengers or email at advanced_gamer007@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
silinrul darastrix7
silinrul darastrix7

PostSubject: Re: Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck   Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 5:42 am

One more year in the making. One more in which more changes have yet taken place. One more in which my relationship turned to an engagement. One more in which I have been happy to gain new things, but sad that I have lost old ones.

This fourm, for instance, one of the old things I have lost. I do maintain a relationship with some friends, some friends on the other hand, I haven't heard from in as many years (Sad Yes, you Eli ).

And my views, how they've changed too even more. Well, changed wouldn't be as accurate as evolved, because they've only altered. I did not need a relationship, and I never felt a super draw to it. It just so happened when I found someone, I decided I wanted it. I still think most politics are bullshit, and the American dream really is just a dream. I feel that now more than ever, because despite having graduated with a bachelor's degree after all, I've no job in my field. I did leave that department from that rant though, and found a new one. Yay for that! However, I not only feel differently about education, I am truly sorry to anyone I ever told that it was absolutely necessary to do if only to better your position in life. I was wrong, because... well, look at me. I'm certainly not better. I was right though about knowing and loving education for its own ends at least.

Why am I saying all this I wonder? Will anyone ever truly read this? Probably not. Checking the boards or the chatango alike, not even a small post has come of anything. Even more sadly, the last login was my own. No one else since. So it feels like I am the last survivor of a ghost town.

....spooky.

I guess the real reason for it is it is a way for me to say goodbye to my own past, and let it slowly fade away with a lot of other things I've lost in the past couple of years. Believe me, I lost a lot. I did gain some things too, and for that I'm grateful. Still, I can't lie, there was a certain honor and dignity to myself in the past, a certain spirit, that I no longer feel I have in entirety. I don't think it's such a bad thing to be lost. I am just sad it had to be lost.

In the end though, I'm happy for things overall. I'm not rich, not well off by any means of the word, and truth be known, I've a lot of stress in my life. I yearn for the days of college. I'm also happy though. I'm happy with my life, and happy with the way things are going in my life, and although I still get angry, frustrated, and disappointed in the amount of stupid that yet possess the world, and noting that Foamy is still lord and master, no longer does the stupidity of the world hold much sway on me.

So, there it is. A sort of goodbye, that I don't think shall ever be seen. If it is, if your life has changed too (yes, I mean you Eli Razz), if you feel like reminiscing or even just catching up with an old friend, I'll be around still. Even now I still log on my messengers almost daily, but for a lot less time now. I do have a wedding I'm planning for, after all. So, send me an e-mail. advanced_gamer007@yahoo.com still works. I doubt you will though.

Not to be mean, but it is a simple fact. No one comes here anymore. Yes, I know you have other ways to be reached. Razz But what can I say, that lurking ninja side of me never died. Congrats on your own wedding, btw. Funny how that works out eh?

Oh, one more thing. My name is Joshua. Not sure I ever told you that. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck   Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck Empty

Back to top Go down

Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck
Page 1 of 1