CrystalFyre Gaming and Communtity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CFyre's Gaming and Chat hangout

HomeNewsLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck
[Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 5:42 am by silinrul darastrix7

» 2 Man Multi Team Deathmatch for Sunday the 12th - Test Tourney 2 - CLOSED
[Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:38 pm by Admin

» 1/27/12 Free For All Black Ops 2 Tourney Sign Up Sheet - Open
[Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:59 pm by anounymosgangz

» Test Tourney for Black Ops 2 -ENDED
[Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 11:01 pm by Evoneli

» Testing Phase for Streaming
[Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 6:34 pm by Evoneli

» Trunks has been Banned.
[Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:11 am by JGNo3

» World domination
[Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:39 pm by Filrena

» Tower of sin
[Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:18 pm by silinrul darastrix7

» (OOC) Tower of Sin
[Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:12 am by silinrul darastrix7

» Yeahhh--no. Not dealing with this MORE.
[Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:05 pm by Filrena

» God Dammit Joel...
[Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:47 pm by silinrul darastrix7

» Forum Pager: Evon!!!!!!
[Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:30 pm by Kuroryuu

» News: New Launchable Music Player & Note to New Members
[Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:53 pm by Evoneli

» How to earn Trophies in Fat Princess/ Trophy Help
[Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:06 am by Evoneli

» Epic win
[Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:38 pm by silinrul darastrix7

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 112 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:26 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]

Go down 
+2
silinrul darastrix7
Filrena
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Evoneli
Admin
Evoneli

[Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 7:39 pm

- Rin seemed to lose interest entirely, now that everything had settled down a bit. Her pace seemed to slow, but she still seemed determined to be away from the rest of them. It was obvious that she was starting to strain a little to keep up her small pace, having stumbled over her boot once. She ran her fingers through her hair, trying to concentrate harder on the road, but she felt so weak and tired. Sleep and something to eat would do her well. All the while, still having the small digits of her right hand still clenched in a piece of Morts sleeve
Back to top Go down
http://www.crystalfyre.com
Filrena

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 9:17 pm

Crayis perks up her ears, and looks to Satti's direction---coincidently just as she was stared towards back. With a glance to the people she was conversing with, Crayis pauses in considerations, and physically backs herself from the sight of the other to very casually as to not draw attention, then proceeds to follow Satti.

(assuming such can be accomplished) Crayis waits until the two (herself and Satti) parted enough distance to the other two (Nox and...Aji, she thinks he was called), and dismissed how it was odd that the group split into three groups, all specificly of two. She says after thinking this over, "...You know, you can actually probably work off your killing spree's buildup with a thorough enough amount of public services. Or at this rate I imagine myself bound to be cleaning up after all sorts of kills you make." she sighs, and tilts her head "I wonder, really, what will happen when that bounty hunter sooner or later learns what I just did."
Back to top Go down
silinrul darastrix7
silinrul darastrix7

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 1:54 pm

Well all of that tension and fun things all in the situation was either broken, or just reinforced when Aji spoke again However, this time his attention was directed at Crayis (surprisingly not at all at the cat girl that walked by, not because he was not afraid of her, but because Nox was there and he knew that Nox could totally kick her ass). So after staring at Crayis a good ten seconds minimum and continued to stare at her while she went on talking about what not and so on until she decided to follow Satti. At that point, Aji did one of those "YOU CAN'T!" things and then lunged forward to stop Crayis (repeat of history?). "She's dangerous! She will like, eat you like an evil vampire or something and then make you her slave for forever!" He attempted to grasp her arm to stop her (a cute feat, considering he was actually only about 4.5 feet tall; he is just a child after all =P).
Back to top Go down
http://www.notarealsitedontclickthis.com
Filrena

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:26 pm

Crayis stops, blinking and watching Aji. Even after he stops, she stares on for a couple seconds, then smiles gently and proceeds to pat him on the head gently. "It is pretty nice that you're concerned, But I'm going to be fine. Besides, she's obviously not the kind to make slaves and servants." (That said without mentioning what Satti obviously would prefer)
She tries to gently pry Aji off of her. "Besides, I'm thinking of convincing her to do public services."
Back to top Go down
silinrul darastrix7
silinrul darastrix7

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:41 pm

"But... but... but there's no way she'd do it!" Aji said still clinging now, if not more clingy than he was before in fact, "Didn't you see the look in her eyes? She's like, evil and mean! I mean really evil and mean!" Aji nodded like he was the world's formost expert on spotting evil and mean people. "I may be only an alley rat and stuff according to the villagers, but I get around! ...mostly cause I'm not welcome most areas. But I've seen people like her! They kill people just cause they think it's fun, and there's no way you can talk them outta it!"

Aji shook her arm a bit more feverently then trying to stress his point, "Dont go! I-" Aji's stomach growled for a moment again, except this time it actually seemed to cause him pain, and subsequently make him fall over to the ground unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Filrena

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 8:40 pm

Crayis continues to listen, choosing not to inturrupt, up until suddenly she felt his grip weaken while shaking her arm. Crayis's ears perk up, and as he started to fall, she quickly hooked her arm around him, and nearly getting caught into falling with him, stops him from actually hitting the ground. Confused and well past a little concern, she lays him down more gently than the fall would've and focuses, using some healing magic to try to decipher the problem.
After a moment, she glances around to see who was around... "Where's the nearest place I can get a bite to eat for this person?!"
Back to top Go down
Karruma
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Karruma

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 1:09 am

Mort walks along towards the end of the alleyway with Rin gripped onto the sleeve of his right arm. He watches Rin a bit while he walks beside her but waits until they've both walked far enough away where that dragonchild or anyone else won't hear him. "Rin, you don't look so good. Let's go someplace where you can rest a bit, alright? Do you have anywhere in mind or do I need to take you someplace?" he asks with a slight tinge of concern. Mort doesn't really want to get sucked into thinking he has to take care of anyone...but he can't not try to help those that appear to need it.
Back to top Go down
Evoneli
Admin
Evoneli

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 1:49 am

" I don't care where. I'm not sure where I am at the moment. I haven't been here in years" She felt a bit of de ja vu from that, as she continued on, pausing at the intersection in front of them. Curious people glanced out their windows from the commotion that occured earlier, but Rins eyes fell short. She was staring at the gloss on the toe of her leather boots. "

[Short post, but im brain dead]
Back to top Go down
http://www.crystalfyre.com
Filrena

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:02 pm

It WAS a street, and logically, held people on it...well, not as much traffic as usual due to recent events honestly. (Considering Nox's victory, they were bound to come back after all, right?) For this, it was perhaps obvious that someone did help her, and indeed ironic, that of all kinds of people, it would be a guard.
This prompted Crayis into a great, and sudden discomfort, as he tried to offer help. She just stared on in a half-obliviousness: That guy was saying something and making some kinds of motion, but that was all that registered as she just simply deer-to-headlights stared. Crayis did snap out of it, though. "Huh, what?" The guard, feeling defeated but persistant enough, points her out to the bar and helps her towards it, asking about the child. "He seems to have fallen unconcience because he hasn't eaten enough. I can heal him enough so that he'd wake up, but it's no good if I don't get him food first."

Once in a bar, Crayis comes to the bartender, and orders some food. She finds a table while waiting, and partly sets him down, still holding him, as she focused on a spell. As her hands glowed white with the casting, the fox-trait woman's magic restores Aji to enough of a level of nurishment that he could wake up. "Come on...wake up...I'm ordering you food."
Back to top Go down
silinrul darastrix7
silinrul darastrix7

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:16 pm

Aji's eyes fluttered open for a minute to see the fox woman staring at him in the dimly lit tavern (it -is- night still after all, and candles and all you know). He gave a few moans and looked up to her... unknowingly so his head out of the shadows of his cloak. "You... you're that lady from before? You're...giving me food? I-... uh... I guess thanks but... where am I?" Aji looked around for a moment to gaze out at the tavern, and then visibly cringed when he finally realized just where he was.

"Oh no... lady! Lady, you shouldn'ta brought me in here! They dont li-"

"AHHHH!"
"A monster!"
"It's gonna eat us! Guards! Help!"

"...like me in here..."

The person whom HAD been bringing them some food was amongst those who did the screaming. Worse than that, several other people were brandishing blades and pointing them threateningly now at the fox woman and the 'monster' who was now clinging to said fox woman.
Back to top Go down
Filrena

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:23 pm

Blink, blink. Glance around. Snarl.
As Crayis growls, snowflakes form around the space between herself and the nearest portions of people, as the air also grew pretty cold within the same portion. (Crayis gave a large enough gap to keep Aji from feeling frozen, though, even though snowflakes appeared as close as inches away from the two) Her body also grew considerably colder to the touch as she started to release the magic.

"To who is a monster when this child has been only kind and worried of me, and IN FACT has been starving to death, assumably enough that he had not been depleting the village population? The one whom you think strange, or the ones who would let another die in a horrible slow?" The snowflakes then develop into tiny, spiny balls of ice. "Notheless if you dare desire to call up a monster to lay your blade within, I can assure you that I can bring you this at your own expense! Now lay down your arms, and be MERRY with your friends, as I at the same time will be allowed to recieve food and pay for it!"

As bits of electricity starts jumping between the ice balls at random, Crayis pushes her scythe to be held outward. Her tail fur puffs out, and her ear fur stands on end. "Now tell me, are all of you to be civilized or blood fountains?!"
Back to top Go down
silinrul darastrix7
silinrul darastrix7

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:50 pm

Well, Aji DID continue to stay grasped to her for a good long time. In fact he never stopped. The thing was that when the ice started forming, Aji started visibly shaking due to the obvious cold you know? I mean, he was not exactly any silver dragon or nothing of the sort... cold simply was not his thing you know? All things considered, to him, he may as well have been hugging a giant ice cube right then. The electricity? That didn't even bother him as much... in fact he'd have said it tickled if it weren't for the fact that his ass felt like it was gonna freeze off... among something else open, but thankfully he wasn't touching her with that.

Still, it caught him off guard just a little to say the least. He -did- look like a monster after all, so he never really blamed them for being afraid of him in the first place. Yet this lady.. was she trying to help him? Was it because she was sorta different too? She definitely wasn't human at least. Maybe that was why? She could understand his plight... it almost made him... well... it made him feel funny. He thought it was even happy...

But even so...

"W-w-wait! Lady, w-we sssshhouldn't hurt t-them!" he said trying to tug her to stop with her potential attack (which, by the way, most were backing down from a psycho magic using fox woman of a monster too) through his shivering due to the fact of grabing an ice cube, "It's n-not their fault! W-we can always go s-somewhere else!...we proally s-ssshould too! The guards w-w-w-will be here soon t-to."
Back to top Go down
Filrena

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 11:05 pm

The temperature started to return rapidly, and Crayis momentarly felt even more extremely cold before she just as suddenly reverted to a living-warm state. Bringing her scythe to herself, she actually in fact let out a small "Feh!" in disguist, before smiling to the half-dragon, though she actually has yet to realize that he wasn't human. This fact left Crayis confused on the whole identity, but she got a jist.

Sitting back down, though glancing around the room again, she spoke to Aji "Alright, I will not -kill- them if that is your wish, but I will not allow them to push us around. However, we will not back down and run away with our tails brushing the soil. To do that we invite them to think nothing of us, whether to that they can push us or to that they can understand us as little more than feral and violent beings to scare away." The ice orbs somewhat closed inward to an extent, but left a gap that someone ahead of them could easily get in and out around the inconsistant barrier. "I would like that food! I will pay extra for causing a disturbance!"
Back to top Go down
silinrul darastrix7
silinrul darastrix7

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 11:19 pm

Aji welcomed the lessening of the freaking freezing cold of super coldiness, but the ice orbs closing in did not help his situation any either. It was not the fact that they were cold so much as the fact that they were floating ice orbs that looked kinda dangerous, and the last thing Aji wanted to do was end up a popsicle... a dragonsicle... or something around those lines. Well, actually, that was only one of his concerns. The second was more toward the second thing he had pointed out before hand and felt the need to remind her of again.

"Nonono! You don't understand. They'll proally always think of us that way, but that isn't the problem so much as the fact of the guards! You know, the armor, spear-weielding guys that come in with weapons and stuff? Yeah! Kinda like those guys!" Aji said as he pointed at a group of five people who came storming into the door and leveled spears at them. Realizing the fact that they were not there to HELP Aji and his newfound friend, he once again (probably unfortunate for his continued warmth) grasped her body while he said "Aw, crap."

Meanwhile, the guards in the meantime said, "Listen, we don't want any trouble. Just take yoruselves outta here, and we'll let you go... okay?" Whether they meant that or not was a good question...
Back to top Go down
Filrena

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 11:43 pm

Crayis sighs, and calls out "The food is coming, right?!" before looking to the guards with a sigh. "...oh for the love of Chronis..." The ice balls spread out, but she doesn't lower temperature. "Let's dismiss that the flat show of racism earlier of the other townspeople makes me uncertain that you're honest. After all, I am expecting you to be too reasonable natured to fall into such patterns."
Standing up, she tilts her head. "We have done absolutely no wrong actions, my closest wronging was only an act of self defense." --Oh wait, there goes the temperature too. She let warmth stay at around Aji, however, and furthermore the temperature drop spread through the room slowly. "This child is very hungry. I wish to help him. We come to this establishment---a public establishment besides maybe age limits---to eat our fill. I am very willing to abide by the standard of paying for food, and to us eating it in a civilized manner."
Her free hand comes to her scythe, fingertips touching along the shaft. "Now there is no problems at all, that we are envoking. I witness simply that we have been surpressed ourselves simply for what is apparently not our own fault even. However, I am very willing and eager to overlook this blantent offense unto ourselves. ---As long as you can share your end of overlooking, and let us eat, like any other of you."

Electricity goes between the ice orbs randomly again. "...Or we can do it the hard way. That would mean, I, as earlier promised, will offend your fleshes' desire to be whole, redetermine this establishment's floor as red that it will take a very high end water mage to get that stain out, and eat ANYWAY. Mind you I will still pay the bill."

Bringing her right hand around the shaft of the scythe, she then finished. "Now, again, I do not wish to produce violence, so I very much would rather we do this process smoothly with no killing."
Back to top Go down
silinrul darastrix7
silinrul darastrix7

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:32 pm

These guards actually had some balls to them at least. For starters, they didn't run away. They even in fact looked -more- ready to shove their spears through the couple. One, however, did step forward and spoke. "You're lucky, fox lady, that I am in this unit. I'm not so quick as the rest of my colleagues here, so I'll speak before I stab."

He actually went as far as to lower his spear, "Well you're wrong on several levels, fox-woman. Firstly, this is -not- public... dont know where you got that idea. Any establishment or resturant is subject to the establishment, or whatever the owner wishes to do. I'm afraid that's well within the law. Second, you have already done much wrong by casting your magics in here in a threatening manner, granted, even if for defense, which thankfully for you, puts your harassers in the wrong too. So, I'm afraid we -must- enforce that you at least leave this establishment... but if you really wish, we can have food brought to you."
Back to top Go down
Filrena

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:55 pm

Back of mind: "No...Taking the gasoline to the fire...No taking the gasoline to the fire...He's only acting on law...so don't decapitate him over it...And he's not trying to rub in supiriority by calling me lucky..."
Crayis lowers her own scythe, and says "Then let's have speaking and no stabbing at all: I'm willing enough to obey that. I doubt that the owner wants us anywhere near him, so where should I wait for the food?"
Her second hand holding the scythe brushed over the blade seemingly innocently, though it was to lay a spell on it subtly for just-in-case, before she mounted it on her back, where at first it seemed there was no place, until suddenly the clothe extends portions of itself as straps to hold it down.

Crayis also starts walking out of the tavern as she talked, and the cold effect died out. She dismisses most of the ice orbs, in that they suddenly shattered and fell, but a very few remained pretty close to herself. She wanted to keep an air of caution, with the sudden shift of behavior.
Back to top Go down
silinrul darastrix7
silinrul darastrix7

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 8:12 pm

"Just go outside somewhere. I'll bring it to you."

All the spears slightly unleveled themselves while Crayis walked out. Well, Crayis and the kid now attatched to her arm. He just kept on clutching it while at the same time looking to all of the pointy ends of the spears that was pointed their way...ish. At least one of the guard guys did not seem totally unreasonable. I mean for starters he was gonna let them go... Aji was so certain this would have ended up a much more bloody replay of all of the other times he had to sneak in for food. You know, the calls for help, and the running away, and the pointy objects being thrown or shot or swung? This was, ah, quite a change from that.

So when they were finally outside in the street, Aji finally looked up to gaze at her entirely. Seeing as it was night, there was not the best illumination to go by, but he definitely could tell that she was not human. Aside the fact she had blue fur, the ears and claws and tail was a bit of a dead give away. He looked at her for a good ten seconds before he spoke again with, "Um... s'cuse me, lady? How come you helped me? I mean, I know you're not human either, but you're at least more human than me... well you have their shape too. I do...kinda, but not much. I was told I resembled my mom more... hey, what's your name anyhow?"
Back to top Go down
Filrena

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 8:56 pm

Crayis nods, and says "Alright, thank you." She takes one of her ice balls from the air, and then holds it out to near the kind guard. When she moves her hand after that, the ice ball stays floating in place. ""I'll have the little ball rearrange itself into floating writing, to tell you where I went off to." she flicks her hand out, some coins already in it, and offers it to the guard "And here's payment of the food I made an order of."

When they're outside, a bit of weak wind seems to stir up around them for a moment, and she starts walking down the street. "I didn't think it was right that you were left wandering around like that...especially when it came to the point where you were right-out starved. You're nice, much nicer than the people we just were at, so it's not like you were being evil and deserved it... They just didn't have a good reason at all."
She glances to him with a small smile, and says "Crayis Facrin, proud mage of frost and healing." She wasn't able to try to call herself a healer after her flashy display. With that, they reach a dilapidated house, and pause, looking towards it. Suddenly, omnimously some dust and dirt burst out from the half-open windows and doors. "...Hmm...I think this is a good place to stop at, actually." She sits down at in front of it, patting next to herself for Aji "We'll come here."

The spiny orb for the guard then shifts into floating text: 'The old house. Evidently abandoned and decayed to unlivable. Is this specific enough?'
Back to top Go down
silinrul darastrix7
silinrul darastrix7

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 9:50 pm

Aji follows her along, listening to what she says. It's a little difficult for him to completely agree with him. Well, he did agree with the fact that he did not really deserve it, nor the fact that he was evil. In fact, he liked to think he was more nice than most... maybe he was wrong, but at least in this town that was the truth. Nevertheless, he answered with, "No... I think they had a reason. They are just afraid, that's all. That's what I was told too. They'd just be afraid of me. I don't exactly look friendly I guess... heheh... I guess it's the same with you and that scythe thingy and all those fancy magic things. It was kinda scary you know? People get mean to things they're scared of... I guess it's just normal."

Aji finally looked inside the old house and blinked. He'd spent a couple nights in here too, but guards did not typically like people loitering in any building, even an abandoned one, so it did not make much of a difference. Still while going to sit out front, she introduced herself, so he felt the necessity to do the same, almost excited that someone was talking to him.

"I'm Ajipreah! But you can call me Aji if you like. I hear it's easier. Oh! But I didn't mean to insult you by saying you cant pronounce the first! I just wanted to make it easier I promise! I-,"Aji did not even realize that the entire way he was holding onto her hand almost as if she were his his mother, so when he did realize it, he quickly released it while saying, "Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! it's just that I was scared back there, and..."

He trailed off at that, and decided to sit next to her anyhow when she sat down. Crayis's message was answered, in the meantime, with an affirmative notion. He hugged his knees to himself a bit, unsure still what to make of this situation... other than the fact that his stomach was rumbling, "Um...hey, why are you... Well, I mean it is actually pretty natural that I wander and all... I am homeless and stuff. No places will take in a dragonchild you know? I-OH!" Aji quickly covered his mouth and looked over to her now suddenly almost quite scared out of his wits. It only after the fact occured to him that such was something his mother AND father had told him never to share, else he may end up being chased for value or something...
Back to top Go down
Filrena

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 10:06 pm

"Actually...Not so much. The scythe is something I only recently bought, and my magic doesn't appear for everyone, just when I feel I should use it: Casually coming between towns people tend not to get a chance to see it and make their opinions. ---Instead, the most I usually get is that people think my name is a joke and fake or something. The Facrin family is respectable and proud, but evidently not well known at all in these parts."
She gives a shrug, leaning back and looking upwards some. "I guess you're right, though...When you're scared, you get defensive depending on what kind of fear it is... But to do so to a local resident who's been trying so hard is...what bothers me. It could be that I don't understand it. Anyway..." she glances to her hand that Aji grabbed earlier, and moves it outward to try to suggest offering to let him hold it.
The fox-trait says "Aji sounds good." before looking to him. "I got the idea that you seemed homeless. To be honest, it made it even harder for me to accept how they act. Please calm down, I don't know what it is your worked up, but I'll try my best to keep the reasons from being realized, ok?"

Crayis glances around the streets. "I hope that guard's coming with the food. I probably could do something about the whole thing...but...I think it's important that the village can feed you itself..." her thoughts came to how she could help him in his life, so she ended up trailing off.

Last edited by Filrena on Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ((Changed Crayis's reaction to the hand.)))
Back to top Go down
silinrul darastrix7
silinrul darastrix7

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 10:36 pm

Lucky for them, the guard was actually pretty quick about it. He did not exactly bring them any shining meals and all, but it was at least what they paid for. Of course Aji did not seem to mind. The fact that he devoured that food quicker than Emrald drops her pants in front of a beast girl was pretty telling of that very fact, aside the other fact that he was ravenously hungry. Have you ever seen one of those creatures in an anime that completely nom everything, even the container it came in? Well it was proally close to that...in fact even if it was cardboard containers it'd probably have been gone quickly.

Well... almost completely gone. You see, Aji got about three quarters of the way done before he stopped, looked at Crayis, and handed her the rest of his meal, "I'm sorry... I forgot. Nono! Dont say it! You gotta be hungry too and you paid for it... it wouldn't be right if I ate it all." He said pre-emptively before she could argue that it was all his.

Unknowingly, he took her hand again and almost snuggled against her while he continued his story. "Well... I mean I am a dragonchild... hey, dont you know what one is? Do you know what a dragon is? Well, if you take a dragon, who was my mom, and some guy who was my dad, then you get me. I was born from them!" He said almost proudly.

His eyes gazed up for a moment of silence at the stars... they were nice tonight. The moon too. That was also nice. He also was almost full... that was a third thing of nice. Aji strangely found himself smiling almost serenely while his eyes looked back to Crayis, "Hey... where are you from anyhow? Or where are you going? Are you gonna go home after here?"
Back to top Go down
Filrena

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:05 pm

Crayis smiles, nodding and giving a "thank you" to the guard. Crayis didn't attempt to inturrupt, but when she was given the food, she only offers it back: "I ordered it entirely for you. I ate recently, so, I'm not hungry."
She watches Aji, nodding as he asked the questions silently, and after he started asking questions, the fox-trait smiles a little. "Well...I"m wandering, really. I don't have any places I'm thinking of going. Have you ever heard of planes? Not plains, like flat areas, but planes, like alternate worlds. I come from a far away plane...at this rate, it's probably impossible to directly come from here to that plane, without going through other planes in the way. I'm not going home yet, I don't feel ready to go home yet."
Back to top Go down
silinrul darastrix7
silinrul darastrix7

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:10 pm

"I see..." Aji looked quite hesitant for something. Obviously something was on his mind... what it was became clear when he asked, "Say... Do you, mind... if I, ya know, follow you? It's just that I dont really have much for me here anymore. My parents are both gone... I wont get in your way that much! I promise!" He looked at her with hopeful eyes.

(Short, yeah, but am wrapping this Rp up I believe....AND I has a finaly soon).
Back to top Go down
Filrena

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 12:25 am

Crayis blinks a few times, and gives a small nod. "You won't be in my way. There'll be a few times that I have to go off on my way alone, but, generally I'll be around for you to travel with. That said...Sure, you can feel free. I hope you'll enjoy the journeying."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next