CrystalFyre Gaming and Communtity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CFyre's Gaming and Chat hangout

HomeNewsLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck
[Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 5:42 am by silinrul darastrix7

» 2 Man Multi Team Deathmatch for Sunday the 12th - Test Tourney 2 - CLOSED
[Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:38 pm by Admin

» 1/27/12 Free For All Black Ops 2 Tourney Sign Up Sheet - Open
[Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:59 pm by anounymosgangz

» Test Tourney for Black Ops 2 -ENDED
[Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 11:01 pm by Evoneli

» Testing Phase for Streaming
[Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 6:34 pm by Evoneli

» Trunks has been Banned.
[Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:11 am by JGNo3

» World domination
[Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:39 pm by Filrena

» Tower of sin
[Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:18 pm by silinrul darastrix7

» (OOC) Tower of Sin
[Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:12 am by silinrul darastrix7

» Yeahhh--no. Not dealing with this MORE.
[Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:05 pm by Filrena

» God Dammit Joel...
[Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:47 pm by silinrul darastrix7

» Forum Pager: Evon!!!!!!
[Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:30 pm by Kuroryuu

» News: New Launchable Music Player & Note to New Members
[Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:53 pm by Evoneli

» How to earn Trophies in Fat Princess/ Trophy Help
[Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:06 am by Evoneli

» Epic win
[Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:38 pm by silinrul darastrix7

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 112 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:26 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]

Go down 
+2
silinrul darastrix7
Filrena
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Evoneli
Admin
Evoneli

[Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:57 pm

Perhaps staring off into space in memory recall likely caused her to completely overlook the boy who was now approaching her. Slowly her head tilted to the side, bright honey eyes gleaming through her long black hair as she watched the dragon like child whom was slightly taller then her. Interesting enough. She gave a faint smile, noticing the boy was hesitant. His scent was strong, making her bite her lip slightly to hold back from a rude cough. A normal person could likely tolerate it, but someone like her had increased senses.

"I uh..." She paused in thought as she saw the boy trip forward, but didnt think to catch him. Was her reaction time lacking these days? Considering the last few years, she didnt doubt her body was tired. She knelt to help him up, having at least caught his coat. There was a faint pinkness on her cheeks from his current condition, as she handed him back his fallen artical to clothe himself once more. "..Are..You ok? My name is Rin" She smiled a little. Nice way to meet someone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crystalfyre.com
Athest Nox

Athest Nox

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 10:17 pm

"Ah, sorry about that. I didn't expect to be talking so much." he smiled, walking outside and looking to Rin for a moment before his attention fixed onto the scaled boy. "Oh. A friend of yours?" he asked, adjusting his coat a bit. He'd never seen anything like it, but didn't pay too much mind to it. "Umm, hello there." he said, looking to them both, resting his arm on the hilt of his sword again. "Who might you be?" he smiled, walking closer, to Rin's side, his attention briefly interupted by the commotion nearby as his gaze glanced away for a second. "I'm Athest Nox. Looks like you already know my little friend here." he smiled down at Rin.
Back to top Go down
Karruma
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Karruma

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 10:27 pm

"Thank you, m'lady." Mort replies to the barmaid as she brings a fresh plate of roasted venison spiced with local herbs. He would pay for it quite a bit later considering the fact that meat doesn't agree with his digestion at all, but sometimes you just crave the taste. Not many people in the bar pay him much attention as most of his self is covered with an old, brown robe and cowl. What can be seen of his face and hands though, would lead you to believe that this is a man who is unfamiliar with the light of the sun.

Just as he begins to enjoy the meal so thoughtfully brought to him in this lonely, little corner of the bar he hears a commotion just outside. "eh...not now...i'm not in the mood...," he thinks to himself. Trouble seems to find Mort wherever he goes despite the fact that he tries his best to avoid it. With all these worries going on lately with the Black-Haired Butcher though, he figured it might be kinda hard. Oh well...at least he doesn't have black hair.

As people begin to file out of the bar to get a look at what's going on Mort calmly finishes his meal and sets down a few copper pieces for payment. Without so much as a look towards the crowd of people he turns away and walks down towards the opposite end of town. Once he's walked a few steps he feels the coolness of the night air and decides to lower his cowl so that he can enjoy it. Shouldn't hurt anything really, there's no one around to see much...besides some little girl standing over by the armorer's place with a creepy looking dude, and some...wait...what the hell is that? Oh well, thinking that he probably wouldn't want to know anyway. Mort just walks past without giving them much of a glance.
Back to top Go down
silinrul darastrix7
silinrul darastrix7

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 10:40 pm

"Oh, Ah... thanks," Ajiprea takes the cloak and attempts to wrap himself up while still laying on the ground... better that than showing her his naked form and making himself even more embarassed. When sufficiently wrapped up enough to once again hide most of his body, he gave both of them a small gaze with his aqua-green eyes from under the shadows of his cloak, and smiled... well, at least he did, even if they didn't see it.

"Hi Rin. I'm, ah, sorry about that... Seriously! I am!" he bowed for a moment before continuing on, "You see, there was like, this rock, and it got in the way, and it made me trip, and I didnt mean to! I swear!"

About that time he finally noticed Nox too, and he gave another bow to him, this one for a greeting, "Hi Mr. Nox. I am-" his stomach growling interrupted him, and he scratched the back of his head with a hopeless smile, "Really hungry... I mean I'm Ajipreah!"

He gave a quick look around to see if there was the villagers that were gonna come after him with the sharp sticks and pitchforks and torches... thankfully since it was late at night, there was only one guy passing by, and he didn't seem to care about the fact of there being a scaley dragon-like person. So being in the clear (he hoped), he continued to speak.

"I'm sorry for interrupting you, b-but there was like, a bunch of people running around, and I heard a lot of noise, and I was just curious what was going on?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.notarealsitedontclickthis.com
Evoneli
Admin
Evoneli

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 10:45 pm

She seemed to be watching the boy with a mild interest, but out of the blue her eyes seemed to be distant, as if something else occupied her mind of greater importance. Over the scent of the dragon she smelled something more...familiar to her. Snapping back into reality and nodded to the boy in a bit of a daze. She turned her head to look back to Nox for a moment. " Treat him to a meal, he could use it more then I" Her tone was faint, distant as she took a few steps from both of them as she walked to the end of the alleyway and paused. It was just a block short of the action, but this time it wasnt that that held her attention. She stared at the back of the man whom just passed her, only a few feet behind him, and paused, motionless for a moment. There was something about this person that struck her.
Back to top Go down
Karruma
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Karruma

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 10:58 pm

Mort brushes a hand through his pale, white, closely-cropped hair while trying to enjoy the cool breeze of the night, and trying to get the image of whatever the hell that scaly thing was back there. Oh well, if he let his curiosity get the best of him and investigated he'd probably get attacked or worse...clung to. Still, after a moment or two he gets an intuitive feeling slightly stronger than mere curiosity and so turns around quickly, just to get a glance.

At first he just sees the creepy dude looking at the scaly...thing. It takes a moment before he notices the girl standing just a few feet away from him and staring. The moonlight casts a familiar glow upon her features and he stands there perplexed for a few seconds. "ummm...hi." He can't quite recall but she reminds him of someone...but it couldn't possibly be her. She was much older even a few years ago when he had seen her last. This girl also couldn't possibly be a daughter or anything because it's only been a few years. This girl looks to be about 9 or 10.
Back to top Go down
Athest Nox

Athest Nox

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:09 pm

Nox looks to Rin and nods with a smile. "Mmhm. We'll go to that place, looks like they've got food there." he said looking to the bar. He looked up to see Rin looking at a man. ".. Hmmmmmm.." he thought for a moment before giving the scaled boy a light push in the direction of the bar. "We'll be in the bar getting this one something to eat. Don't go too far now." he smiled before looking to the boy again. "I'm feeling generous, so I'll let you order whatever you like." he siad giving him a pat on the back as they entered the bar, Nox giving a last glance to Rin and the man she was looking at, assuming they knew eachother. "and if we can find time, maybe we should buy you some pants, eh?" he said quickly looking back to Ajiprea.
Back to top Go down
Emrald???

Emrald???

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:15 pm

Satti grinned. "I haven't introduced myself have I?" she asked. "I'm Satti Rosetti, the Black Haired Butcher. I am a demon of the Shadow." she grinned. "You must be...A blue fox..." she shrugged. "Interesting enough." she sighed.

"As for what I mean, I don't know. I don't interact much without killing the person." she grinned. "Maybe you will be an exception. After all, SOMEONE has to live in order to tell more tales about me...Get moving." she said as she actually picked the blue fox up and threw her right over her shoulder. Her sword disappeared in a dark mist as she took off, running pretty fast. She jumped up in the air over onto a roof top, hopping from roof to roof again. She could see it as she passed.....The most persistent bounty hunter who had always been after her. She grinned. "Pretty boy!" she stopped walking. "Todays your lucky day." she put down the fox, not really caring about her anymore. "You finally get to see me....You can have this loser, she's getting in my way." she cackled as she jumped off the roof.

She landed in front of the group, smirking. "Though...A little fight with you could be fun...Tell me....How high is my bounty now? Enough to make you rich enough to own an entire kingdom?" she grinned. "Or do you already, 'My Lord?'"
Back to top Go down
Evoneli
Admin
Evoneli

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:20 pm

-She took a small step back as Mort turned around to look at her. She could feel the recolonization that he felt as well as he peered down at her face. There seemed to be doubt in his eyes, granted he had reason. Well, she told herself, she only followed him to make sure it was him..she couldnt mistake something like that. She heard something behind her, a little closer to the tavern area she had just left the little dragon and the Lord. She let her eyes fall from Mort to look over her shoulder, trying to make out the newest person to join their little group. A noisy one at that. Curious, she leaned against the alley wall half between the new comer and Mort
Back to top Go down
silinrul darastrix7
silinrul darastrix7

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:21 pm

"N-No! I couldn't possibly accept it! You dont ha-" his quick attempt at trying to be nice was overpowered by his stomach again interrupting him; if his stomach could talk, it was probably saying "I need food dammit!" He lightly laughed again, but lowered his head to the ground almost ashamedly.

"Well, you see... I'm not welcome inside. I mean I dunno if you saw me, but I'm not normal. The people here dont like me that much, you know? They call me "monster" and other things like that. I mean I guess it's kinda true and all, but the point is that I'm not welcome in there...OH! I know!" he said, stopping short of the bar entrance, "If you can like, go inside and get the food, and then bring it out, that'd be better. That way they dont hafta worry about me going inside and everything... is that a good idea Rin?"

It only then dawned on him that she wasn't next to him anymore. He blinked for a few seconds and was about to run to her when (presumably) the catgirl landed down instead in front of them, which caused Ajiprea to stumble back on his ass with a "W-wah! Whos that lady? WHere'd she come from?" He just kept looking back and fourth between Nox and her.
Back to top Go down
Athest Nox

Athest Nox

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:35 pm

Nox looked to the Black haired female and to the girl over her shoulder. "Ah.. So not a firend, but a hostage. Still, unlike you not to just cut her up and be done with it." he said, his usual smile becomming more of a grin. "Lord by reputation and by name. As for stature.. well.. My father tends to the kingdom, I never saw myself as a leader." his left hand took a firm grip on the hilt of his blade as his clawed hand hung loosely at his side. "Although, it is good to finally see who I've been chasing. Thought I'd have to atleast step on a few more corpse riddled scenes first." He looked down to Ajiprea, wearing his usual smile. "She's a very bad lady. Would you mind if we hold off on getting you dinner for a moment? You should go stand somewhere a little safer, closer to Rin." he said before looking back to Satti then to the fox-lady. "Are you okay, miss?" he called to her, seemingly ignoring Satti's existence for a minute.
Back to top Go down
Karruma
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Karruma

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:46 pm

While staring at the young girl in front of him Mort suddenly hears a rather loud, and confident voice from up ahead and above. As he shifts his attention towards her he sees a rather creepy woman set someone down before jumping to ground level. She appears to be speaking to the creepy looking dude standing next to the weird...whatever it is. So, Mort isn't very concerned. He takes another look down at the girl and once again notices how familiar she looks before stepping in between the young girl and the crazy, loud woman. "c'mon, young lady. Let's get out of here." He puts on a smile while trying to lead her away from the apparent fight about to happen.
Back to top Go down
Evoneli
Admin
Evoneli

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 1:11 am

-Rin hesitated a little bit. This fight seemed already determined, no room for anyone else to join in. She hated messy multi people fights. It lost its appeal to her, as she turned to look back to Mort whom beckoned her. Slightly reluctant to leave the site of soon to be bloodshed, she stepped from the wall and walked towards Mort sporting a soft crimson grin. " Yes, Lets take a walk, Shall we Morty?" She smiled more, unable to recall if he gave her his name; reguardless she already knew it.
Back to top Go down
Karruma
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Karruma

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 1:26 am

Mort stopped for a moment and stared down at the girl somewhat surprised. He had written off her familiarity as some sort of coincidence, but this was no coincidence. "So...it's you. I thought you looked familiar. Usually though when people haven't seen each other in a few years they grow a bit. You seem to have shrunk. Mind explaining that to me?" Mort recovers from his momentary stupor and begins to walk away from the crazy woman and creepy guy while waving his hand through his hair with a sigh. He's not really sure what it means to have met up with Rin again, but he has a feeling it might involve something he'd rather stay out of.
Back to top Go down
Filrena

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 1:31 am

Crayis blinks a few times, quietly replying "Crayis Facrin, actually." after getting called a 'blue fox'. Her ears in fact drooped a little about her seemingly forced interest. Crayis tilts her head at the thought of the tale telling, about to go when---she suddenly found herself over Satti's shoulder "ACK!" Blinking a few times, the woman sighs, and simply holds onto her scythe, hoping not to lose it as she almost did when she first got onto rooftops.
It was about until Satti found the bounty hunter that Crayis finally decided to try to converse---only to find herself set down. Giving a stare into satti's direction, she comments "Uhm...Thanks I suppose." before getting up, standing on the roof and watching curiously.

Her attention then perks up when she hears the attention called to her, and with a nervous smile, replies "Ah...Hi! Yeah, I'm fine actually...I've dealt with hells of sorts before. She...well..." she trailed off, feeling pretty in with the knowledge that saying she was friends with a psycho easily damages a psycho's reputation. (and loses her a friend at that, not that it matters)
Crayis tilts her head, her thoughts going to 'Funny story in all of this, I wonder if I should tell you about it.' before she stood up, using the scythe as a stand, upside-down with the blade poked forward. "I think I should let you two fight this on your own, right?"
Back to top Go down
Evoneli
Admin
Evoneli

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 1:38 am

-She grinned grimly as she strode along side of Mort as they left the area. " Bah, Its not like im trying to get you to steal BloodWyne anymore anywho" She laughed softly before shaking her head; her ruby red shard necklace glimmering on its little leather cord as she did so - the only thing that seemed to stand out from the grundge besides her peircing honey eyes.

" Well, You know after my 'father' died, his spell went arwy. So I get stuck like this when I'm low on energy" Another grim smile she tryed to muse. Tired was putting it nicely. She could nap for a year and still likely not regain her full strengh if she didnt recover it correctly.
Back to top Go down
Athest Nox

Athest Nox

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 2:41 am

Nox continued to ignore Satti as he spoke up to Crayis, drawing his sword from where it slept at the back of his belt. "Please do, I'd hate for you to get tangled up any more in this, or even get hurt." he smiled to her before looking back to Satti, he wanted to talk more to her, having never seen anything like her before, a fox-person, however kept his curiosity locked down and spoke again to Satti. "I'll only say this once, although I think I already know your answer; Give up and stand down. Not only are you worth more alive, but you're out-classed and out-matched." his smile faded and his face had a rare expression of seriousness. "I finally caught up to you, don't think I'll let this opportunity pass by lightly." His grip on the hilt of his sword tightened. "Time is money and my word have you wasted alot of it.."
Back to top Go down
silinrul darastrix7
silinrul darastrix7

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:21 am

(XD at least you guys didnt go -too- far without me. It woulda been more work if you did and that woulda sucked.)

Ajiprea actually did not have to be told to stand back or wait on getting the meal until later. Hungry as he was, he was smart enough to recognize dangerous people when he saw them. Of course the fox lady over her shoulder looked nice. She wasn't human either after all. Did they poke fun of her too? Well either way, Aji leaned around Nox's side and gave her a bow (keeping in mind that he was still hiding himself underneath his cloak).

That was about when Nox started saying all of his stuff about money and time and junk and stuff that Aji interpreted as "you probably should not stay here for much longer Aji." That actually suited him okay, since Rin had left anyway... which was actually the second reason that Aji decided to make a large circle around the group and scamper his way -away- from the soon-to-be guard investigation site. The third reason was because his curiousity had instead turned to Rin and the man. You see? It was a three win situation with him -not- staying there... the "not getting killed" part was always a perk too.

So he instead decided to tail Rin and the Mr. Man. Upon a closer look, Ajiprea found it was the same guy who didn't actually pay attention to him before... or was that just cause he didn't see? Best not to tempt it.

Aji first started following them from behind buildings and door frames and stuff like that. Despite his attempts to listen in though, he could not quite make out what the two were saying. No choice, he decided to move up for a closer look and listen. He got within a good fifteen feet of them before he ducked into an alleyway... and onto the tail of an alleycat, which caused both him and the cat to yell out. In his surprise, Aji nest stumbled backward and into a garbage can, flipping it over, tripping over it himself, and thus rolling him through a small bit of garbage and out into the street (thankfully this time, his cloak stayed on).

Not exactly in cover anymore, he looked up to Rin and the other guy whom no doubt heard that, "Umm...hi!"
Back to top Go down
Emrald???

Emrald???

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:58 pm

"Take it however you want, I'm just saying hi..." she grinned. "Do what you wish, when I'm bored with you I'm leaving." she looked right at him. "Let's dance..." she said as she jumped up to a near by roof top, running across it and jumping off of it and down at him, as she fell she held out both hands, a battle axe about her own size formed in her hand just in time to swing down at Nox. Let's see how quick he is. she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Athest Nox

Athest Nox

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 5:22 pm

"Alive if I can. Blood's a pain to get out of white and I really like this coat."
Nox shifted his body with a swift step to the side, the axe missing him narrowly, hitting the floor infront of him before he gave his blade a quick spin in his hand, stepping into a stance that brought him just that little bit close to Satti as he used the spin's momentum to attack with a diagonal strike upward, left going up to the right.

[Short but got a bit of a headache, so not gonna strain myself to think of anything else to go in ^^']
Back to top Go down
Filrena

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 2:55 am

((Was I waited on or something? ;.; I thought it was implied I'd end up having not much to do but watch for now ^^;; T.T ))

Crayis quickly found herself uncomfortable...She realized, she didn't really want to see her new friend get hurt, even if she was a psycho, but at the same she didn't want to see her defeat and slaughter anyone. Crayis walks to the edge of the roof, though she misstepped a little too far and found her foot going over the edge. She nearly fell, but caught herself in time and stood at-edge.
Looking down at the two, the fox girl lets out an "Uhmm...well..." as she tries to figure out what would work.
Back to top Go down
Evoneli
Admin
Evoneli

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 5:48 pm

-Rin paused in her stride as she started to follow Mort, feeling the presence of another following her close. She turned slowly, her honey hues coming to rest on the scaly form of the little dragon, whoms name she couldnt get to stick in her head for some reason. She lightly arched a brow, but smiled in a grim matter as he failed to be stealthy as he crashed and rolled out into the alley way. She made a soft sigh, as she brushed her pale digits through her long black hair, unsurprised. She hoped his clothes stayed on this time
Back to top Go down
Emrald???

Emrald???

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:04 pm

(You weren't Fil, I'm just so lazy when it comes to posting)

There was a slight crater in the ground where her axe had landed. She cackled as she stepped back and brought her axe's handle in between her and Nox's sword's path. "You WILL be fun indeed." she grinned at him.

She knew that big slow weapons wouldn't help, he was quick. She let her axe morph in the dark mist, producing two straight edged daggers, but these were longer than most daggers, yet shorter than the standard short sword. She twirled them both to a reverse grip. "Ready?" she lunged at Nox, swinging one of her daggers at him downwards.
Back to top Go down
Athest Nox

Athest Nox

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 11:04 pm

[All of this post is with Em's permission. Gotta get this train moving]

Nox blocked her blade with his own, giving a quick shift of his foot work once more to get into a well grounded stance, manipulating the space her failed attack left open and making use of it, his clawed hand comming hard from the side of his body like a piston, a palmstrike straight to the point where the rib cage parts on her chest, knocking the wind clean out of her and knocking her a fair ways back and onto her very sorry rear. "Fool. I told you that you were outclassed. Your fancy smoke tricks and trash talk aren't imoressing me at all, and just when I thought your skill would, you turn out to be a grand let-down.. I'm disappointed. I've been chasing you for so long and at the end, this is all you are? What a waste of my time.." He shook his head and looked to the ground a moment before glancing to Crayis on the roof and then back to Satti. "To save yourself and your friend the trouble, just give yourself up.. Unless you'll just give me your bounty's worth out of your own pocket. Then I might forget I saw you.. for today." He looked back up to Crayis. "Don't suppose you could just talk her out of this, could you, miss?" he smiled to her. "Although I'm after her bounty I'd much rather avoid blood shed."
Back to top Go down
Karruma
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Karruma

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 12:10 am

Mort walks along beside Rin thinking about what she must have been through these last few years. "When you're low on energy, huh? What've you been doing that would make you low on energy like that?" Just as he finishes with his question he turns around quickly making the cloak he's wearing whoosh outwards a bit. His hands go to the strangely shaped holsters on either sides of his hips and stay there. He sees Ajipreah stumble over and realizes it's that weirdo looking dragon thing from earlier. Perhaps Rin knows him...he waits though without relaxing the grip on the handles sticking out of his holsters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next