CrystalFyre Gaming and Communtity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CFyre's Gaming and Chat hangout

HomeNewsLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck
'The Portal' Page. Must read, Very Awesome! EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 5:42 am by silinrul darastrix7

» 2 Man Multi Team Deathmatch for Sunday the 12th - Test Tourney 2 - CLOSED
'The Portal' Page. Must read, Very Awesome! EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:38 pm by Admin

» 1/27/12 Free For All Black Ops 2 Tourney Sign Up Sheet - Open
'The Portal' Page. Must read, Very Awesome! EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:59 pm by anounymosgangz

» Test Tourney for Black Ops 2 -ENDED
'The Portal' Page. Must read, Very Awesome! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 11:01 pm by Evoneli

» Testing Phase for Streaming
'The Portal' Page. Must read, Very Awesome! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 6:34 pm by Evoneli

» Trunks has been Banned.
'The Portal' Page. Must read, Very Awesome! EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:11 am by JGNo3

» World domination
'The Portal' Page. Must read, Very Awesome! EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:39 pm by Filrena

» Tower of sin
'The Portal' Page. Must read, Very Awesome! EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:18 pm by silinrul darastrix7

» (OOC) Tower of Sin
'The Portal' Page. Must read, Very Awesome! EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:12 am by silinrul darastrix7

» Yeahhh--no. Not dealing with this MORE.
'The Portal' Page. Must read, Very Awesome! EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:05 pm by Filrena

» God Dammit Joel...
'The Portal' Page. Must read, Very Awesome! EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:47 pm by silinrul darastrix7

» Forum Pager: Evon!!!!!!
'The Portal' Page. Must read, Very Awesome! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:30 pm by Kuroryuu

» News: New Launchable Music Player & Note to New Members
'The Portal' Page. Must read, Very Awesome! EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:53 pm by Evoneli

» How to earn Trophies in Fat Princess/ Trophy Help
'The Portal' Page. Must read, Very Awesome! EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:06 am by Evoneli

» Epic win
'The Portal' Page. Must read, Very Awesome! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:38 pm by silinrul darastrix7

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 112 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:26 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

'The Portal' Page. Must read, Very Awesome!

Go down 
2 posters

Do you use " The Portal"?
Yeah, It Rox!
'The Portal' Page. Must read, Very Awesome! I_vote_lcap67%'The Portal' Page. Must read, Very Awesome! I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Seen it, Dont Use it
'The Portal' Page. Must read, Very Awesome! I_vote_lcap17%'The Portal' Page. Must read, Very Awesome! I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Whats that? o.O
'The Portal' Page. Must read, Very Awesome! I_vote_lcap16%'The Portal' Page. Must read, Very Awesome! I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Back

AuthorMessage
Evoneli
Admin
Evoneli

'The Portal' Page. Must read, Very Awesome! Empty
PostSubject: 'The Portal' Page. Must read, Very Awesome!   'The Portal' Page. Must read, Very Awesome! EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:07 pm

I've added a new page to the site, called Portal. You will find the link above between Forum, and Calendar. Or you can click >>> PORTAL!<<<

The portal, In short , enhances our chatbox in a way. On the page you will find the latest site updates, but more importantly, if you use our chatbox a lot, please use the portal page. In the portal page you will find a music player just under the chat box ( Yes..Im workin on the playlist. I'm going to start a board to make a playlist only for you guys, to suggest songs to. Ill link from here to there in a sec.)

This site really lacked music, and I thought it was a neat idea. Also, it has a little gallery box that shows off everyones charas. =)

Tell me what you think of it! And Suggest a band on the board im about to make, titled " Portal Playlist"

The Thread to suggest music is " Portal Playlist"

DONT FORGET! If you find out chatbox too small, there's a little icon in the right hand corner of the chatbox, looks like 3 little diagonal lines. Mouse over and you can pull down the chat box to enlarge it =)

Last edited by Evoneli on Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.crystalfyre.com
silinrul darastrix7
silinrul darastrix7

PostSubject: Re: 'The Portal' Page. Must read, Very Awesome!   'The Portal' Page. Must read, Very Awesome! EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:10 pm

Razz I found it before you posted this. Haha! I win

Ninja Fire

Rite! Bands... umm...

Tough for me cauce I always listen to what I like and no give a hoot about anything else...

But anyhao, music+Rp=win. I has Rp playlists on my computer already, so it's definitely an idea made of win.
Back to top Go down
http://www.notarealsitedontclickthis.com
Evoneli
Admin
Evoneli

PostSubject: Re: 'The Portal' Page. Must read, Very Awesome!   'The Portal' Page. Must read, Very Awesome! EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:11 pm

Im glad you like it , Woot. Go suggest some music on the other thread plz =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.crystalfyre.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'The Portal' Page. Must read, Very Awesome!   'The Portal' Page. Must read, Very Awesome! Empty

Back to top Go down

'The Portal' Page. Must read, Very Awesome!
Page 1 of 1