CrystalFyre Gaming and Communtity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CFyre's Gaming and Chat hangout

HomeNewsLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck
[Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 5:42 am by silinrul darastrix7

» 2 Man Multi Team Deathmatch for Sunday the 12th - Test Tourney 2 - CLOSED
[Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:38 pm by Admin

» 1/27/12 Free For All Black Ops 2 Tourney Sign Up Sheet - Open
[Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:59 pm by anounymosgangz

» Test Tourney for Black Ops 2 -ENDED
[Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text) EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 11:01 pm by Evoneli

» Testing Phase for Streaming
[Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text) EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 6:34 pm by Evoneli

» Trunks has been Banned.
[Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:11 am by JGNo3

» World domination
[Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text) EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:39 pm by Filrena

» Tower of sin
[Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:18 pm by silinrul darastrix7

» (OOC) Tower of Sin
[Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text) EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:12 am by silinrul darastrix7

» Yeahhh--no. Not dealing with this MORE.
[Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text) EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:05 pm by Filrena

» God Dammit Joel...
[Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:47 pm by silinrul darastrix7

» Forum Pager: Evon!!!!!!
[Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:30 pm by Kuroryuu

» News: New Launchable Music Player & Note to New Members
[Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text) EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:53 pm by Evoneli

» How to earn Trophies in Fat Princess/ Trophy Help
[Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text) EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:06 am by Evoneli

» Epic win
[Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:38 pm by silinrul darastrix7

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 112 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:26 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Filrena

[Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text) Empty
PostSubject: [Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text)   [Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text) EmptySat May 30, 2009 7:43 pm

OOC remarks:This is an RP for Crayis's past, and in fact takes a long time ago. By doing this, I intend to make it clear that you're not restricted in what you can do out of 'this is her past! D: ', because time will eventually unweave any potent enough influence.

But this DOES take place in the past, 100 years to be exact. The super-high tech will be somewhat more scarce (not actively restricting this, just something for you to put in mind), and characters that have been entered along Crayis's current time line of RPing can make a bit of awkwardness by being around. (like that Aji probably wouldn't be born yet, age rate pending on that bit, or that should Kasa pop up, it might make their lack of recognition in bloody petals a little weird. Not that these can't be justified.)

Remember though, Crayis is not going to have her criminal history, not even being a petty thief. Also, this is a winter region, so, yeah, consider a cold resistances or a few layers of wear for your chars. x3

Ultimately, this is sorta an origin story to an extent (more of a compare/contrast) and a passtime side-RP.

It seemed practically in the middle of nowhere, really. but Feriliz was a larger-end village, built half-circle around a mine that jutted out the steep side of a mountain.
Though pretty modernized in nature, the lack of real size and poor weather conditions stunted the demand for vehicles, the closest to roads being the planned-out reserves for the future construction of them.
Feriliz was effective with one thing: The materials extracted from the mine was pretty great in quality, and helped the village stand on its own for trade and self-support. The distance to be closed in trades was met through some extent of magic support, in teleportation-based needs.

---

This particular timespan starts within a shop. A weapon shop, in fact. It had a variety of wares in its front room, that was rectangular, and from entrance, stretched its long way to the right. The weapon shop had a room to the left from the entrance, but that was an employee only area. The back-left corner held a counter, with an elven man proudly standing behind it. Dispite being of an agile species not well potrayed for strength, he was quite strong and muscular looking.
To the side of the counter, a double-doorway stood semi-permanently open, closed only for when the shop itself was closed, where it held a large room for duel and practice. At this time of slow calm business, there were two women dueling.
The first was a young adult, Crayis; a fox-trait creature (having a tail, ears, teeth, feet-paws and clawed fingers. Fur on paws, ears, and tail) with dark blue main hair/fur portions, with and pale blue for the fur and hair tips. Her eyes were followed that tipping color. She wore a longsleeve shirt and pants, both thick for winter setting, and she wielded a broadsword.
The one she was Denisea: An emerald-furred, yellow-green-haired leopard-trait. In leopard-ended traits, she had a tail, eyes, ears, and clawed feet&hands. As well in traits, she had spots all over her body, burnt-green splotches over her skin and fur alike, though her hair was spared of it. The eyes of this woman were ruby red. She wore a short-sleeved shirt and shorts, plus shoes, unlike Crayis who couldn't. She wielded a slim longsword.

Crayis swings down, shouting "Power...STRIKE!"---only to be parried. Irritated, she widely swings horizontally, shouting again "Power~ STRKE!" --only to have her weapon knocked down to the ground effortlessly. This wasn't the issue, what was the issue was that Denisea was barely paying attention! She was busy eating a chocolate bar and staring at the shiny foil of its wrapper's inner side!

"Spinning strike!" Crayis spins, about to strike the leopard-trait. Those red eyes narrow, then suddenly in what felt like a flash of a moment, the woman swung her weapon out with such a force that it knocked Crayis's weapon loose and flying, a gold trail dying out from the leopard's weapon. She eyed Crayis darkly, then said flatly stated "Shatter-strike." Indeed, the sword practically explodes against the wall immediately upon contact, though it was the immediate strike that decimated the weapon's durability.
Crayis's eyes teared up as she stared at the sword, and after some stuttering, points at the leopard accusingly and shouts "Cheating!" The calmer woman of the two casually goes for the swords' remains, saying "You wanted me to fight you to my fullest, right? Look, ask that elf for a new one." Crayis whines out "But Denisea! He'll yell at me!" "Quit being such a crybaby! People are going to hate you if you can't stand up for yourself!" That didn't help. In fact, Crayis ran out from that.

"UGH! That girl...!" Denisea starts cleaning up the weapon's remains, only to later pause when a shadow suddenly comes looming over her crouching figure.
This causes her to face palm: "It wasn't my fault..." "Why do you have to suddenly turn into a strict grouch on her? Can't you be friendly like you normally are?" With a sigh, the leopard girl twists and sits down as she comes to face the shadow's source, and replies "If you were told to teach your ham and eggs to be an adult, instead of eating it, you'd be cranky too, right?" The elven man, an unusually strong (being elf and all) looking man in a uniform for a weapon store, winces at the green fur's poke at his favorite meal. "Look...Just..."
Dinesea smiles lightly, and says cheerfully "Hey, you look, imma-kay? I'm not going to kill or eat her, because you don't want me to, and I have too much at stake here to afford to soil my hands with my own kind's blood." The elf nods, and returns to the front room of the place. As he leaves, the leopard asks "where DID she go anyway?" and he shouts out a reply "I sent her to the store to get some new materials for her next weapon!"
Worridly frowning, she returns to her work, muttering to herself "Well okay...you're the boss."

The fox-trait, Crayis, wiped her eyes as she walked along the streets, her other hand rolling up the sleeve. She was starting to feel a better...The elf was so charismatically kind to her, and furthermore, between the elf, Denisea, and herself, it was borderline of common sense that Crayis loved the freezing cold outdoors as much as many outdoor people enjoyed a pleasantly warm day. (The elf's name was known, just not elaborated. XD )

((Edit: went over the whole post and fixed it up. The order the weapon/duel shop was introduced in description was also more appropriately adjusted. Paragraphs lightly readjusted. Relative date was set, but there may still be errors in the text throughout the post, since I somewhat skimmed this, and didn't even pay attention to if there were mistakes in the pink text.))
Back to top Go down
Athest Nox

Athest Nox

PostSubject: Re: [Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text)   [Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text) EmptySun May 31, 2009 5:25 pm

Meenwhyle!

A small Dragon-girl around the appearance of 12 was at the materials shop, tinkering with various little components to make up weapons. Her hair was light blue and shoulder length, small purple tips colouring the ends that brushed gently against her coat that hid her black scales, her belly-scales were white and reached up her neck. Her red eyes matched the little red horns poking out of her head and the littler claw-like ones that poked from the joint on her tiny wings and along the spine of her tail.

She was a cute little girl, just keeping to herself in the corner at the shop until someone came along that might have asked for some help, she rarely got to serve customers since it was her mother and father that ran the shop but anyone who did happen to speak to her was usually very satisfied since, despite her young age, she's an extremly skilled little weaponsmith and engineer, she especially liked it when the people just asked her to make the whole weapon for them.

She was dressed in a thick light blue coat with a white-fur-trimmed hood that she kept down in doors with baggy brown pants [covered in scuffs and with an oil stain here and there from playing around with tools and stuff] that tucked into thick, fur-trimmed boots that had the end cut out, so that her little toes and her little red claws could poke out [but only just, mosly covered by the fur trimming]. Being cold-blooded she didn't like cold very much but lived with it, her clothes were very warm so she barely felt it unless it was blowing gales out.

Her mother and father had been gone a while on a trading venture to get new components. It usually took a while so Kasa was used to being left for long periods of time on her own, her parents usually closed shop but this time Kasa insisted she could run it while they were gone. Giving her parents the puppy eyes they gave in and left her in charge.
Back to top Go down
Filrena

PostSubject: Re: [Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text)   [Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:24 am

By the time Crayis had come to the shop, she was just finishing on wiping her eyes. The trip had made her feel considerably better. With a small smile, the woman shouts out a cheerful "Hello everyone!" to all inside. She proceeds in, going straight to the counter to provide her order as she flicks her tail back and forth---and stops, blinking a few times upon seeing Kasa.

She has been here for materials. Crayis had a small 'trial' to try to properly transition by doing a shopping run to here, in fact. (to which Crayis would have brutally failed if not for the elf guiding her through it, and even then it was pretty shakey.) So, really, she easily recognized that the usual owner of the shop wasn't here. "...Uhm...hello."
Crayis in fact realized that the person wasn't even that old looking, which, made her feel really shy and awkward...Maybe this person could be a friend, but Denisea always wanted her to try to act her like an adult, so did that mean that she couldn't be friends...?

Even dispite it, before the fox-trait knew it, she was already introducing herself "Ah...Hello...I'm... Cra-Crayis. ---Crayis Facrin." She fished out a reminder note from her pocket, and offered it. "Uhmm...I was...going...For these...I need help picking them out...---If it isn't too much to ask for." Glancing over her shoulder, she thought about help, and said "Well, I mean, I can get some help, actually, I should've come with...---Er, sorry." The woman quickly looked lost, and her cheeks were golden in her embarressment.
Back to top Go down
Athest Nox

Athest Nox

PostSubject: Re: [Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text)   [Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:01 pm

Kasa placed the materials and tools she was tinkering with down on the little desk she'd sat herself at, turning around to look at Crayis at the counter, a wide and bright smile lighting up her face as she jumped to her feet and scurried up closer. She was a little short for her age and so hopped up on to a tall stool and knelt on it to bring herself higher to Crayis. "Hiii" she said as she looked closely at Crayis. "I'm Kasarashi Draekryn but you can call me Kasa. My momma and dad aren't here, but I can get you what you need!" she was definitely the happy kind of little girl, taking the list of materials, hopping down off the stool and scurrying around as she gathered them, almost tripping over coupe of times, all on the same loose floorboard.

Once all collected she stopped to look at Cray's golden cheeks giving a "Waaaaaaaaa." in awe. "You're pretty." she said looking up to her as she hopped back up on the stool again. "Anything else I can help with or something you need, Crayis?" she asked, fidgeting with the bottom of her coat, a hint of shyness behind her excitement of having a first real customer and such a pretty one at that, she only thought she'd see big brutish muscle-men like that one particular Elf Male that came by every so often but never spoke to.
Back to top Go down
Filrena

PostSubject: Re: [Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text)   [Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:15 pm

Crayis blinks a bit, watching her suddenly rise up over her, and glances up towards her face. She gives a smile at the responded introduction, and replies "Nice to meet you." The fox-tail relaxes as she sees her scurry off, and winces at the near-trips.
Kasa's comment on her being pretty makes Crayis say "Thank you.", and she tries to fumble a response-compliment, but can't make one come out. When asked about anything else needed, Crayis shakes her head and fishes out her wallet. The fox-trait thumbs along each coin as she collects it one-by-one, and then offers them collectively for the payment "This is the price, right? And...you have a good clear voice." (Whether or not Kasa did, Crayis felt obligated to compliment her)
"Maybe...we could hang out together..." She wanted to have a friend to talk with. This must be an oppertunity...right? She had a built up excitement in her to bring it up to the people back at the weapon shop.
Back to top Go down
Athest Nox

Athest Nox

PostSubject: Re: [Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text)   [Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:33 pm

"Mmhm! Mmhm!" she nods quickly as she smiles, gently taking the coins from Cray' and dropping them into a small, lockable drawer that served as a register. "Thankyou" she replies happily to Crayis' comment "Oooh? Okay!" she wanted to jump up, almost doing so and falling off the stool. "We can hang out some time! And when my momma and dad get back, I'll tell them you're my friend so you can get discount!" Kasa'd never really made a friend before since she hardly ever goes outside, mostly just stayed at home messing around with tools, making and fixing things so making a friend made her incredibly happy and most certainly made her day. She plopped the materials into a bag one by one and handed it to Crayis. "Ooh?" She looked to a little clock on the wall, hopping off the stool and began shutting up the back doors and windows, putting away any loose marerials and tools. "You got here just in time, it's time to close up now!" she said happily, the big shop-keys jingling in her hand as she ran around closing up before hopping back onto the stool infront of Crayis
Back to top Go down
Filrena

PostSubject: Re: [Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text)   [Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:22 pm

Crayis smiles, enthusiastic at the agreement. "Thank you! I'm sorry, though, I'm using money I was lended, not my own, tough---I'd feel guilty to ask for a discount." She takes the bag, her tail swishing up and down in happyness, and blinks a bit when Kasa's attention turns to the clock.
Crayis looks to the clock as well, then watches Kasa as she starts to close up shop, and says "I'll come back here, but I have to tell everyone about me being gone, I'm sure they'll be worried." With that, Crayis starts out the door, saying "I'll be back in a minute!"

She leaves, and starts down the street, hugging the bag of materials to herself...She thought about how long she took. It was only by this point that Crayis realized she was in fact late. She hoped she wasn't going to make the two back at the weapon shop upset---
Then Crayis saw, with a small trail of flames behind, Denisea with her sword drawn, her hair ruby red, and fur fire orange (with bronze spots on the fur) The way her fur was, it seemed almost like flames flowing off herself.
This caused Crayis to freeze up, scared out of her mind. Denisea blinks, seeing the fox-trait, and with another step, a suddden burst of flames covers her body, and is broken through as she stepped forward: Her body was back to normal looking. "There you are! I was worried about you!"
Whimpering, Crayis comments "Or ready to eat me...", still frozen up in fear. Denisea sighs and approaches her, saying "You didn't come back home! I was going to look for you to save you, not eat you!" crossing her arms, Denisea continues "What happened?! Nobody attacked you, right?!"
Crayis shakes her head, then breaking from her fear, exclaims "I made a new friend!" happily. Denisea blinks, surprised, but then smiles "What? That's great! What's she like?"

Crayis thinks a moment "Let's see...She's definately older than me, really friendly, ah, not that big of a person..." Denisea was shocked. 'Older...?! That can be a wide range...but...!' Concerned, Denisea takes a step forward, the firey form bursting out in another flame burst, and demandingly says "I want to meet her!" Crayis freezes up, but, suddenly water splashes onto the fire at the entrance, and suddenly spreads along the flame trail, extinguishing it as it came. Denisea, alerted, quickly turns to the water form and readies her weapon, paniced "Wha?!" The water form suddenly turns into a large hand, and makes a 'naughty naughty!' wave.
The hand suddenly explodes into a fine mist, to reveal the elf followed it. "Gentler! You're scaring the poor ice...!" Denisea winces, and says "SOrry..." before turning to Crayis turning back to normal "Sorry, just let me meet her, ok?" With a 'you're gonna eat me!' attitude, Crayis hyperly nods.
The elf thinks, adding "Come back when you two are done, though...We still don't know Crayis's power..." Denisea sighs, and gives a shrug "It's not automystics...and with her age it's not affinity...You'll have to try teaching her psionics and seeing if it'll click..." Crayis hisitantly mentions "Are you sure it's something...?" to which the elf replies "There's an aura of something for sure...But if it's not psionic's we're screwed...There's no strong mages here.."

Eventually the two women returned to the material shop, Crayis knocking on the door. "I'm back!" Denisea was a little happier mooded. She wasn't going to hide that she would meet someone new---and if it was some crook, she was really willing to beat her down to pounded in burnt ashes.
Back to top Go down
Athest Nox

Athest Nox

PostSubject: Re: [Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text)   [Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 1:13 am

Kasa had finnished the locking up inside, placing all the money in the safe and such just before Cray had arrived with Denisea. She turned quickly to greet her. "Ah- welcome back!" she smiled, hurrying over to Crayis as she spotted out her friend. "Oh, hi!" she gave a little wave to Denisea. "I'm Kasa." she smiled, looking Denisea over for a moment. "Oooh, you're like Crayis! You're pretty too." she added, shoving the shop keys in her pocket. Kasa is a pretty open girl, Denisea seemed the scary type to her but she's that kind of child that's accepting of everything and everyone usually, oblivious to intimidating auras. But even so, she was still quite shy with her new friend and the girl she'd brought with her, she was only able to keep talking before since it was business and she didn't want to disappoint her parents but now she found herself quite stuck for words, a pink blush rushing to her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Filrena

PostSubject: Re: [Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text)   [Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 2:15 pm

Denisea was caught rather halfway surprised at the age of Kasa...Well, what Crayis said WAS true... But that meant friends, which made her happy. She gives a wave back to Kasa, letting out a happy "Hello!", before nodding to her. "I'm Denisea..." she blinks a bit, and smiles, saying "Thank you...You do look nice yourself."
To Denisea, the scale covering of a dragonic woman wasn't weird, or creepy. It was in fact neat, and the way the scales (probably) were shining was indeed quite pretty...

Crayis smiles a bit, and then admits "Sorry about the sudden drop-in...Denisea was a little worried and wanted to make sure everything was good, when she heard I made a new friend." Denisea's tail does a wince for her, that she tries to bodily hide otherwise...She noted that Crayis needed to not say everything, but, now realized she probably owed an explination. "Mm...sorry, she was really excited and didn't actually say much, you're actually one of her first friends."

Crayis chimes up before much of any response could come up, smiling happily "But we'll play games together, all three, right?! You won't be too exhausted from work to join Denisea, will you?" Denisea proudly says "I'm so used to it I hardly notice the drain. Ready any time!"
Back to top Go down
Athest Nox

Athest Nox

PostSubject: Re: [Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text)   [Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 2:40 pm

Kasa's smile brightens a little more and waves her hands infront of her at their apologies It was abovious she understood Denisea's feelings without having to say it, 'sides, Crayis was too quick for her to get a word in about it. "Mmhm! I can play any time after work! And all weekends!" she said cheerfully, walking to a locker in the corner to the left of the door, pulling out a large, sheathed weapon that she took everywhere, her favourite little.. err.. well big project. It stood even taller than her, it was obvious even the Dragon children of her kind were strong just in seeing her haul that thing out. She'd never use it though, not untill she'd finnished building it atleast. "Can't leave without this!" She said huggling it a little before slinging it over a shoulder [At this time, her weapon's still being built so she's not made as many modifications to it, so it's only just a little taller than her now whereas in the other one, it's as big as her adult size] "Okay!" she pushed down the sleeves and fastened up the front on her warm coat, ready for the colder weather outside.
Back to top Go down
Filrena

PostSubject: Re: [Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text)   [Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:37 pm

Crayis's smile brightens up as she hears the times that she could play. "Maybe we can start off with a snowball fight today!" But she blinks a bit and calms down as her mood shifts into a curiosity just as powerfull, restrained only by respective behavior. Pointing to the project, Crayis curiously asks "What's that...? It looks kinda unique." Denisea comments to stay in conversasion "I never seen anything like it, either."

Meanwhile, eyes curiously glance towards Crayis and Denisea (since they were still outside), before suddenly withdrawing out of sight. They were the bronze eyes of a blond high elf woman, with to-knee lengthed hair. Dressed in a warm coat and thick pants, and snow boots, she was almost well dressed if not for the lack of gloves or earmuffs. The mysterious woman brings her hands to comb through her hair, and pulling them out, she reveals she pinched a golden bead between her left index and ring fingers. Glancing back to Crayis's general direction, she flicks the bead off via her thumb, and it suddenly pops with a faint noise. The elven woman in that instant had simply vanished with no trace.
Denisea's head quickly looks directly towards the roof "hm?"
Back to top Go down
Athest Nox

Athest Nox

PostSubject: Re: [Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text)   [Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:32 pm

"Yeah, snowball fight!" she repeated with glee before giving a "Hm?" and giving a tug at the strap to the sheathed weapon over her shoulder. "Oh, this is a project I've been building. I make and fix weapons here in the shop and as a hobby." she said smiling, taking the weapon from it's sheath as she walked out of the shop to them. "It's not finnished yet, though." she added, twisting the rev-hilt, the blades on a large chainsaw-type weapon comming to life for a moment. "It's just a personal sword.. kinda. Eheheh." she said, her ear twitching at hearing a distant pop, looking at the direction but seeing nothing, gently hitting her ear with the palm of her hand assuming it was just her ear popping for whatever reason.
Back to top Go down
Filrena

PostSubject: Re: [Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text)   [Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text) EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:08 am

Crayis curiously looks to the two, confused "What is it? Did you hear something...?" Denisea remarks "A popping noise of some kind..." and the fox-trait looks to the direction the other two did. "I don't really see anything..."
Shaking her head, Crayis changes topic back to the strange weapon. SHe smiles a bit. "That's pretty neat, though! --The weapon. I hope the project will go over well." Denisea adds "Me too, it looks pretty strong." The leopard almost said 'devistating', but felt it was a little too emphasizing. She goes on to say "Let's talk about the sword while we're relaxing from the snowball fight, after we're tired out. We can end up talking as long as we wnat, right?"
Back to top Go down
Athest Nox

Athest Nox

PostSubject: Re: [Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text)   [Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:13 am

Kasa quickly forgets about the popping sound and looks to Cray' and Denisea again "Thanks! And yeah, lets go play already!" she was excited, she hated the cold and so never thought that playing in the snow would be any fun but now that she has friends to play with the cold didn't bother her at all. She dug into a pocket and pulled out a red scarf and mittens, wrapping her scarf warmly around her neck and pulling her mittens over her fingers before giving a happy little giggle, she was definitely prepared for the weather.
Back to top Go down
Filrena

PostSubject: Re: [Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text)   [Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 5:39 pm

Crayis and Denisea, pretty much bringing only what they wore, didn't put on anything. Crayis gives smile, eager to play, and Denisea motions them over to an open area, saying "I have an idea of where we can play!" Crayis quickly lowers as she reaches the field, and exclaims a "head's up!" as she swung a snowball to Denisea, and one towards Kasa (if she was about to get ready to throw one herself)

The one that hit Denisea--...melted and splashed against her with water. It made a weak stingy pain for Denisea that made her recoil discomfortedly, and the water turns to steam. Crayis stares for a moment "Didn't see that coming." to which Denisea replies "I forgot all about that.---well, I can still play!" She already went down to scoop up a snowball, controlling herself to not melt the snow she was trying to grab.
Back to top Go down
Tyka

PostSubject: Re: [Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text)   [Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:50 am

As the sun fell to the horizon and dusk settled over the mining town, a shimmer of light hit the mines just so. It was at that time that Tyka chose to step forward into the light, his ethereal body shimmering as though a trick of the eye. He passed those playing in the snow without so much as a glance, imagining that they would pay him little interest if they noticed him at all.

It wasn't until he neared the tavern that he even hinted at the slightest emotion. As he walked by the building he removed his hand from the pockets of the heavy coat he wore. His hand began to appear more solid than the rest of his body. Reaching out, his fingers simply graced one of the corner support beams of the building. It turned brown and began to rot at his touch. He let his fingers continue to glide over the wood, stone, and what substances held the structure together. For a moment he thought, "Ah, no harm will come from this but it will cause them enough discomfort to feed me..."

It wasn't until he had reach the other corner of the side that he tucked his hand back into his coat. He continued to walk and passed right through the wall of a nearby warehouse. Several minutes later a loud creak, followed by a thunderous boom filled the air. The entire wall, corner to corner, had burst outwards. The bottom half stood where should but the top half had bowed out to hang helplessly from the roof. The remaining three walls and support beams creaked loudly as people began shouting and running from the building.

The seam where the structure had burst was rotten and sickly looking, as if some form of disease infested acid had been poured upon it. Men were shouting and hustling to find anything to stabilize the building to keep it from falling further. Some men had found saws to begin removing the rotted materials while others worked to repair what they could.

The wind carried the faintest whisper of a bone chilling laugh, seemingly echoing from the mines.
Back to top Go down
Athest Nox

Athest Nox

PostSubject: Re: [Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text)   [Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text) EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:10 pm

Kasa giggled happily as she lobbed a few snowballs at the other two as she's pelted with snowballs herself, shame she was such a lousy aim though. The fun and games went on for a disappointingly short while before loud noises echoed around them, trouble obviously afoot as she looked back into the town, seeing alot of people rushing toward the commotion and a small cloud of dust.. or smoke.. or somethng.. either way, that was where the trouble was at. A passing grown-up male recognised Kasa before approaching her. "Kasa, you and your friends need to go home, it's not safe outside right now okay?" he said after taking a knee, looking to her friends a minute before getting back up and heading toward the commotion himself. "Now get going." "'kay.." Kasa said with a saddened face before turning to Denisea and Crayis. "Sorry, I have to go home. He said you two should aswell, it's not safe outside right now.."
Back to top Go down
Filrena

PostSubject: Re: [Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text)   [Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text) EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:34 pm

Denisea perks up her attention as soon as the wall was going into the later stages of its rot induced self-destruction, foreseeing results briefly before they actually occured. However, besides looking towards the bar/tavern, she didn't seem to react much to her knowledge, knowing there was nothing she could do. This is perhaps the cause of her seeming sudden dettachment of the game that she tried to make as subtle as possible.
Hearing the words of the man to Kasa, she processes what she could do in her mind, and hearing Kasa, she felt a little sad as well, from Kasa's and Crayis's own.
She lets out an announcement to the two, saying "Thank you for the concern, but I need to help these people." with this, she starts off.

Crayis meaanwhile was entirely oblivious up to that sudden trouble, to which she heard that man. She shifted discomfortedly, a frown on her face, as she heard the news. "But..." she quieted down, not truely bringing an arguement to the man. Looking to Kasa, she blinks a bit, and says "Maybe I can come with...", trailing off when she heard Denisea. She quickly turns to the leopard woman, exclaiming "Hold on! If there's something you can do, there must be something I can do as well!"
Denisea quickly turns to Crayis, halfway-snapping at her for her outburst "No! You stay with Kasa! You're still an infant! You'll only get in the way and---" she winces, realizing her own harshness, and trying to soften the emotional blow she just made, she speaks more calmly, but still is stern with Crayis: "Look...If whoever did that comes around to where Kasa lives, she'll be alone. Her parents clearly aren't around, and they will be feel very guilty and be very sad if she gets hurt bad."
Crayis hisitantly nods, letting Denisea go, and quickly turns to Kasa with a weak smile. "A-ah...Kasa, can I go with you? With that bad man around, we can't let you be alone... It doesn't have to be like babysitting though, we can play indoors, or maybe you can tell me more about that project you're working on, it looks really interesting!"

---

Denisea meanwhile rushes to the broken wall, and starts motioning outwards, hoping her work reputation and the general aknowledging of the locals could help her attempted authority. "Get out of the way! Nobody should get injured that doesn't need to be! I'm Denisea of the heat management, my skills can help this work without compromising safety!" as if attempting to throw a demonstration, she exerts her inherit powers, bursts of unnaturally controlled flame flicking into life from around the rotted sections and burning away them.
Denisea brings her left hand traced along her right hand, extending the right hand outwards, and mutters some jargon related to supernatural technique. She then stops the mutterings, and releases 'Soulflame barrier' without giving the same uttering of its name as she had with shatter-strike earlier. A spirit-like energy emerges from the fire, and condenses as substitutes to the portions that Denisea just burnt away, floating in place and holding the building. Small lines of fire starts emerging under unstable segments, vanishing without the chance to burn away anything, but leaving the same residue to help hold sections up. "Focus on building materials so we can replace them! Someone get Turniken!"

As if on cue, the muscular elf of the sword shop steps forward, having just arrived nearby "You called." he motions upwards, and then closes his eyes, psychic energies focusing on what materials were available, then flinging them into place. "We only need to keep calm and work hard to turn this disaster into a mere inconvenience of moments!"

---

While Denisea and the shopkeeper elf worked on fixing the problem, back to Kasa and Crayis something else occured. The elf of earlier dropped down from seemingly nowhere to behind Kasa, near Crayis. After making an obviously hard landing that nearly brought her to the ground, she immediately brushes it off as nothing and raises gracefully to standing, staring curiously at the two. "Your sorrow...reaches me, master." Crayis felt both confused and pleased at sight of the elf, though she stumbled backwards, acting on her confusion "Where'd you come from?!" She glanced somewhat towards Kasa, wondering if she understood what the appearance of the elf was about.
Back to top Go down
Tyka

PostSubject: Re: [Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text)   [Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text) EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:23 am

Tyka had found a comfortable spot in the warehouse and just sat down when the aroma of burning materials wafted into the air. Knowing that this was not of his doing, he stood and went to the window to find the source of the scent.

Realizing what was happening, Tyka thought to himself, "Smart... either they are well versed in disease or they've heard of me before. I must be careful not to draw further attention to myself."

It was then that he noticed the elf in the crowd. Elves were well known for their connection to the supernatural, their heightened senses, and their connection to the spirits. While he was technically not a spirit, his ethereal form qualified and the smell of death on his skin would certainly attract the elf to his true form. With a mental burst of energy, Tyka sent an invisible beam into the elf. While no lasting damage would occur, the elf would fall ill for several hours and when he recovered he'd be unable to sense Tyka's true persona.

There were some side-effects, of course, such as dulled senses and a persistent head cold but those would pass as the power wore off. The longevity of the illness would strongly depend on the strength of the elf and whether or not he could even sense what Tyka truly was. Tyka felt this would do for now and hid himself. He stored as much energy as he could into his dagger and then fell into a deep ethereal state so as not to be found or even seen for a time. He needed to sleep...
Back to top Go down
Athest Nox

Athest Nox

PostSubject: Re: [Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text)   [Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 11:26 pm

"Yeah, okay. I'd feel safer if someone came with me too.." she said as she gave a weak smiled to Crayis, a little worried since her home was in the round-about direction that all the trouble seemed to be comming from. Kasa glanced around a minute, giving a quick double-take when seeing the random elf appear, jumping a little and letting out a bit of a squeak as she took a step to Cray's side, it was obvious that Crayis knew the elf so she was able to collect herself pretty quickly, but rather confused as to how they got there and.. Master!? O_o''
Back to top Go down
Filrena

PostSubject: Re: [Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text)   [Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 2:37 am

((Sorry about late post. A little less 'here' than I wanted to be x.x; Not so much not available, but not availble enough for a devoted few minutes for a complete post. XD))

Crayis shifted discomfortedly...She didn't really know at all, but she clearly understood the elf had her attention directed towards her. Something...felt comfortable about her, which made her feel a 'she's a witch!' sort of caution about it.
The elf put most of her attention to Crayis, replying "I came from the sky, it was the most comfortable area with the extreme winds blowing and the---" The elf realized Crayis was only even more confused. "...Wind elemental. I love strong winds."
Crayis calmed down a little, though she still didn't trust the elf, or elemental, whatever it was: "So who are you calling master?" "You master." Crayis raises a brow, then says "I don't remember enslaving any elementals." "I'm specifically a familiar."
Raising her eyebrow, Crayis mutters "A...familiar..." then speaks more out loud "So what do you suspect I am?!" to which the elf answers straight-faced "You're the physical exertion of the 0589, Rujin, twisted from deity to wield that of devilish powers and capabilities. In-such while you're seeking the remnants of the deities to which lay trapped against our racial foes."
Crayis glares at her, not taking any of it. The elf catches on and recoils defensively as if she was yelled at thoroughly "Sorry! I just wanted to sound like something mighty for once! You were just an easy target: As a stray summon, in order to live I needed to bind with something and I've been easing myself into syncronizing with you since I found you!"

Running her hands through her hair, Crayis thought about what the elf said, and asked "So, wait, now we're extensions of eachother?" "...Essentially, yeah." "So, I'd probably draw on your powers some already, right?" "Pretty much." Crayis gives an expression that spelled her enlightenment. "Well that explains some things..."
Crayis's ears perk up, as she thinks of something sly, and looks to Kasa "Hey...Are you thinking what I am...? Maybe with our new friend we can help out the adults! Or...do you want to stay at your house? I'll be fine with just that..."

---

Turniken was obviously not going to sense the sneak attack made on him, and instantly was struck---However...Tyka's...choice of prey happened to be a psionic specialist. (perhaps ultimately making his lifestyle as a strongman type of person strange) The most instant, direct results that his senses were damaged did occur, as when he reactively turned his attention to Tyka's general direction, he quickly lost track of anything to go by.
However, the man did not collapse ill, the side-effects being faint wherever they occured when and where it would at all.
Frustrated, and ultimately leaving Denisea confused, he forces himself to return to the task at hand, simply reminding himself that he had more important tasks at hand.
Denisea worridly asked "What's wrong?", which Turniken replied with "Someone just attacked me." "attacked?" "Something mental. I think I protected against it, but he left me a little sore in the mind...I think he got away." Denisea shudders a bit at the thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Athest Nox

Athest Nox

PostSubject: Re: [Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text)   [Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text) EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 5:50 am

Kasa was already at the elve's side as She and Crayis spoke, giving little pokes to her side as the entire explanation went straight over Kasa's head. Elfy.. looking.. like.. Magic elemental person, she came from the sky so Kasa figured she'd make sure she wasn't a bird or piece of magical space rock. "She could be a Harpie that lost it's feathers!" she thought to herself, tongue sticking out a little as she conducted and concentrated on her scientific reasearch... of prodding her with a finger. She then turned quickly to Crayis with a 'eurika!' type feeling. "She's not a rock!... Or a bird!" she called to her, stopping her prodding before scurrying back to Cray's side. .."Huh?... Thinking what? What're you thinking?" She thought for a moment, bringing a finger to her mouth. "Hmmmm, well, we were told to go inside and stay safe.. but if we're helping instead maybe the grownups won't mind... And then we'll get medals! And sweets! And Ice cream!" There she goes again..
Back to top Go down
Tyka

PostSubject: Re: [Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text)   [Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text) EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:37 am

((Moving tends to cause one to not be able to get on forums. Sorry for the delay in posting.))

Tyka woke and felt strange. He quickly realized that the damage he had meant to do to the elf had not set as strong as he intended and he was left with less energy than he wanted to be when he woke. He absorbed his reserves from his dagger and moved to the nearest window. "Blast, he must have erected some sort of mental shield..." Sighing to himself, Tyka moved out of one of the doors while no one was looking and stepped into the tavern. As he sat down he touched the bar top and thought to himself how easily it would be to rot the entire building from within. Restraining himself, he focused more on what he should drink.

"Barkeep, I'd like a glass of something smooth when you have a moment. Please, no ale or lagers." He could barely resist the temptation to wreak havoc in this small place. The human side of him demanded he remain cool and collected. His demon half wanted him to destroy everything in sight. Today, the human side was winning.
Back to top Go down
Filrena

PostSubject: Re: [Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text)   [Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text) EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 7:23 pm

As the elf and Crayis talked (the previous post) the woman watches Kasa, something Crayis seemed to not decide to react to in any way. She blinks a bit, and stares blankly at the sudden blurt of revelation Kasa shared with Crayis, and then shifts discomfortedly, wondering if she somehow looked like either of those. She mutters to herself "You gotta wonder how rocks get to the sky in the first place, if you need to wonder if they got down from there."

Crayis gets happier and happier as Kasa talked about the different rewards they could get. This just kept getting better! "Alright! We'll be like heroes!" The elf interjects "We probably will be heroes just for our work." and it only serves to excite Crayis more.
"Alright! Let's...!" she trails off. With a sigh, the elf says "In order to actually solve problems, you have to find out what they are in the first place: We have to investigate."

This perks up Crayis again "Oh! Alright then! Let's investigate! Investi...invest...invest..."
Taking lead, the elf says "we should start with the scene of the crime. We might be able to figure out what vandetta that the criminal has against the establishment." With that, she leads the other two towards it and in. During the walk, the elf gives her name: "I'm Lisui, by the way. Pleased to meet you."
After they enter, she then adds "Stay with me you two, you're still pretty young, after all." she comes to the bartender, watching him, and waits before he has a moment before asking "The three of us came because we heard about the tavern being struck by some attack. We'd like to help find out what happened. If you can tell us anything about anyone who may wish ill of you, or anything you witnessed, perhaps we can provide some kind of assistance."
Neither Crayis or Lisui seemed to think anything much of Tyka, thinking of him as being just another customer.
Back to top Go down
Athest Nox

Athest Nox

PostSubject: Re: [Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text)   [Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text) EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 7:59 pm

"They got into the sky 'cause giants were angry at the birds, so they threw 'em at 'em.. Buuut.. a giant.. Must have picked -you- up by accident.. and then threw you.. Soooo now you're here." Case solved. Genius at it's prime.

Kasa just followed without a word, still wondering just who the lady was. She seemed nice enough and seemed to know Crayis alot better than Crayis knew her.. Creepy in a way but whatever. She kept a tight hold of the strap that held her monstrosity of a prototype-weapon over her shoulder, looking around and keeping close to the other two as they entered the Tavern, it was pretty close to where all the trouble was going on so she didn't want to bump into any trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text)   [Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text) Empty

Back to top Go down

[Fant.] - Traced along a memory - (Read pink text)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next