CrystalFyre Gaming and Communtity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CFyre's Gaming and Chat hangout

HomeNewsLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck
-Read Me- " Blood of the Grape" Tavern EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 5:42 am by silinrul darastrix7

» 2 Man Multi Team Deathmatch for Sunday the 12th - Test Tourney 2 - CLOSED
-Read Me- " Blood of the Grape" Tavern EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:38 pm by Admin

» 1/27/12 Free For All Black Ops 2 Tourney Sign Up Sheet - Open
-Read Me- " Blood of the Grape" Tavern EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:59 pm by anounymosgangz

» Test Tourney for Black Ops 2 -ENDED
-Read Me- " Blood of the Grape" Tavern EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 11:01 pm by Evoneli

» Testing Phase for Streaming
-Read Me- " Blood of the Grape" Tavern EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 6:34 pm by Evoneli

» Trunks has been Banned.
-Read Me- " Blood of the Grape" Tavern EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:11 am by JGNo3

» World domination
-Read Me- " Blood of the Grape" Tavern EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:39 pm by Filrena

» Tower of sin
-Read Me- " Blood of the Grape" Tavern EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:18 pm by silinrul darastrix7

» (OOC) Tower of Sin
-Read Me- " Blood of the Grape" Tavern EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:12 am by silinrul darastrix7

» Yeahhh--no. Not dealing with this MORE.
-Read Me- " Blood of the Grape" Tavern EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:05 pm by Filrena

» God Dammit Joel...
-Read Me- " Blood of the Grape" Tavern EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:47 pm by silinrul darastrix7

» Forum Pager: Evon!!!!!!
-Read Me- " Blood of the Grape" Tavern EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:30 pm by Kuroryuu

» News: New Launchable Music Player & Note to New Members
-Read Me- " Blood of the Grape" Tavern EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:53 pm by Evoneli

» How to earn Trophies in Fat Princess/ Trophy Help
-Read Me- " Blood of the Grape" Tavern EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:06 am by Evoneli

» Epic win
-Read Me- " Blood of the Grape" Tavern EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:38 pm by silinrul darastrix7

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 112 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:26 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

-Read Me- " Blood of the Grape" Tavern

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evoneli
Admin
Evoneli

-Read Me- " Blood of the Grape" Tavern Empty
PostSubject: -Read Me- " Blood of the Grape" Tavern   -Read Me- " Blood of the Grape" Tavern EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 12:06 pm

[This topic its self isn't made to reply to. Its Just a starter setting. By reading this, you can Post an Intro topic on the board taking place in the tavern, and someone may stumble upon you. Just mention the tavern or the like in your topic]

-It was mid fall, just before evening. The sun was still on the horizon as it peered in through the taverns few frosted glass windows. The smelled of a hot fire warmed the room, as it cracked on the far side of the bar. Beyond that, the scent of cedar wood filled the air. The tavern was wood, but very cozy and kept well.

An older man, in his early 70's was polishing the large cherry wood counter of the bar. Many stools, chairs and table tops shared the same deep cherry wood gleam. Nicely polished. The old man seemed to be getting ready for the evening rush. Setting the bottle of polish aside, he started to restock the abundance of liquors behind the bar. This tavern was well known for its..Unique finds in alcohol.

The heavy entrance door pushed open, the details of the door in gold trim. A younger gentlemen stepped inside. His hair was tied back in a short ponytail. Brown locks kept up for a propper appearance. Wearing a fine black jacket and slacks he moved to look over to the bar. " Hey Gil, No one here yet?" The man looked to be around his mid 20's. A white apron was slung over his right shoulder. He shut the door behind him, moving to his place behind the bar as the new shifts Bar keep. " Not yet Jack. It's still early" The older man smiled, moving aside to allow the younger lad to get to work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crystalfyre.com
Evoneli
Admin
Evoneli

-Read Me- " Blood of the Grape" Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Read Me- " Blood of the Grape" Tavern   -Read Me- " Blood of the Grape" Tavern EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 7:30 pm

Just make a new topic on that board, and label your topic something like [Freestyle] Tavern Intro [ Any Charas]

Somethin like that
Back to top Go down
http://www.crystalfyre.com

-Read Me- " Blood of the Grape" Tavern
Page 1 of 1