CrystalFyre Gaming and Communtity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CFyre's Gaming and Chat hangout

HomeNewsLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck
New Links and remodels for pages EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 5:42 am by silinrul darastrix7

» 2 Man Multi Team Deathmatch for Sunday the 12th - Test Tourney 2 - CLOSED
New Links and remodels for pages EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:38 pm by Admin

» 1/27/12 Free For All Black Ops 2 Tourney Sign Up Sheet - Open
New Links and remodels for pages EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:59 pm by anounymosgangz

» Test Tourney for Black Ops 2 -ENDED
New Links and remodels for pages EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 11:01 pm by Evoneli

» Testing Phase for Streaming
New Links and remodels for pages EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 6:34 pm by Evoneli

» Trunks has been Banned.
New Links and remodels for pages EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:11 am by JGNo3

» World domination
New Links and remodels for pages EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:39 pm by Filrena

» Tower of sin
New Links and remodels for pages EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:18 pm by silinrul darastrix7

» (OOC) Tower of Sin
New Links and remodels for pages EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:12 am by silinrul darastrix7

» Yeahhh--no. Not dealing with this MORE.
New Links and remodels for pages EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:05 pm by Filrena

» God Dammit Joel...
New Links and remodels for pages EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:47 pm by silinrul darastrix7

» Forum Pager: Evon!!!!!!
New Links and remodels for pages EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:30 pm by Kuroryuu

» News: New Launchable Music Player & Note to New Members
New Links and remodels for pages EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:53 pm by Evoneli

» How to earn Trophies in Fat Princess/ Trophy Help
New Links and remodels for pages EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:06 am by Evoneli

» Epic win
New Links and remodels for pages EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:38 pm by silinrul darastrix7

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 112 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:26 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

New Links and remodels for pages

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evoneli
Admin
Evoneli

New Links and remodels for pages Empty
PostSubject: New Links and remodels for pages   New Links and remodels for pages EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:08 am

I am currently working on making this site a little neater and less cluttered. Things currently ( as of this post) changed. 1, I have redone the 'Portal' to be more of a News and Wigets page, with a bigger version of the side chat from the main page. Also, The Live Rp button on the quick links to the left, has its URL changed to be a forum page with that application on it, with the Music now is as well. So if you wanna listen to the playlist ( Which needs more music?) You'll have to hop over to the live Rp room. Also, To those of you having problems accessing the Rp forums, I got rid of the member only feature for now. Sorry about that.

Changes to come: The navigational links through out the site will be redone. More organized. Updates to the shop, More current pages and news articles. Contest pages will be refreshed, and things will be used for their intended purpose XD. I have sub sub folders hidden on the front, so they are only viewable from the main or main sub folder, so the forum isnt soo...long. Lol

Some more contests possibly, if I can get some more people involved. Much more. I'll keep you posted, So check the portal link often for more news.

Also, Let me know your opinion for the front page. We need the Recent Topics wiget, And I intend to redo the quick links, but since the twitter app will be moved to be on the Portal/News page, Should I keep one on the forum front as well to keep everyone updated? Or No? The chat thing is kinda neat there, kinda like a personal updater I noticed lol.
Also, Imma move the Webcam thing to the Wiget/Portal/News thing page untill one day it gets more use, to help declutter the front.

Let me know, and add some opinions of your own. after all, You all are the reason I'm around, so natrually it should be molded to reflect everyones tastes. Ninja Fire

(I'll prolly find us more fun Emotes too when I get a chance. I notice the Ninja ones are used alot XD)
Back to top Go down
http://www.crystalfyre.com

New Links and remodels for pages
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CrystalFyre Gaming and Communtity :: Old Archives ( Don't Expect Replies) :: Old Archives ( Don't Expect Replies) :: Site Updates and Ideas-
Jump to: