CrystalFyre Gaming and Communtity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CFyre's Gaming and Chat hangout

HomeNewsLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck
Special Features of the Forum you prolly didnt know existed! EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 5:42 am by silinrul darastrix7

» 2 Man Multi Team Deathmatch for Sunday the 12th - Test Tourney 2 - CLOSED
Special Features of the Forum you prolly didnt know existed! EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:38 pm by Admin

» 1/27/12 Free For All Black Ops 2 Tourney Sign Up Sheet - Open
Special Features of the Forum you prolly didnt know existed! EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:59 pm by anounymosgangz

» Test Tourney for Black Ops 2 -ENDED
Special Features of the Forum you prolly didnt know existed! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 11:01 pm by Evoneli

» Testing Phase for Streaming
Special Features of the Forum you prolly didnt know existed! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 6:34 pm by Evoneli

» Trunks has been Banned.
Special Features of the Forum you prolly didnt know existed! EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:11 am by JGNo3

» World domination
Special Features of the Forum you prolly didnt know existed! EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:39 pm by Filrena

» Tower of sin
Special Features of the Forum you prolly didnt know existed! EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:18 pm by silinrul darastrix7

» (OOC) Tower of Sin
Special Features of the Forum you prolly didnt know existed! EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:12 am by silinrul darastrix7

» Yeahhh--no. Not dealing with this MORE.
Special Features of the Forum you prolly didnt know existed! EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:05 pm by Filrena

» God Dammit Joel...
Special Features of the Forum you prolly didnt know existed! EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:47 pm by silinrul darastrix7

» Forum Pager: Evon!!!!!!
Special Features of the Forum you prolly didnt know existed! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:30 pm by Kuroryuu

» News: New Launchable Music Player & Note to New Members
Special Features of the Forum you prolly didnt know existed! EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:53 pm by Evoneli

» How to earn Trophies in Fat Princess/ Trophy Help
Special Features of the Forum you prolly didnt know existed! EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:06 am by Evoneli

» Epic win
Special Features of the Forum you prolly didnt know existed! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:38 pm by silinrul darastrix7

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 112 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:26 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Special Features of the Forum you prolly didnt know existed!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evoneli
Admin
Evoneli

Special Features of the Forum you prolly didnt know existed! Empty
PostSubject: Special Features of the Forum you prolly didnt know existed!   Special Features of the Forum you prolly didnt know existed! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 3:48 pm

There's a lot of special features most of you ( Including myself) prolly aren't aware of.

Most of your questions can be answered by clicking on our FAQ page, on the mini navi bar at the top of the forum, or by clicking this.Forum FAQ

Profile- Clicking on the Profile link in the mini navi bar under the main WTForum image, will take you to your profile. There you are able to edit it from anything to your Avatar picture, your personal signature, and even add friends to your friends list! If there is someone you want nothing to do with on this forum, you can add them to you 'Foes' list and they are turned invisible to you from now on. Pretty please list your bdays =)

Dont forget, you can privet message people as well by clicking on their profile. You can find a list of memebers, and those who are online by clicking on the Members link in the Navi bar above.

Gallery- We also have a gallery on this forum. Its nothing much just yet, but check back time to time. Any photos we generate I'll post there. For example, an art contest winners pic would remain there, and I intend to make a Album for everyones Rp charas so you dont have repost them time and time again.

Portal -

In the portal, you will find a live chat room with a music player users of the forum add to. If you would like to suggest music for the player, Click Here!

Shop-

By earning points, via posting topics and replies as well as contests and other things, you will earn spendable points. You can find the shop under the portal link below the chat box ( This is temporary, and will be moved soon to a better spot)

( There's a lot more, but I seem to have hit a mental block, So I'll post this 'as is' for now. If I missed something, lemmi know)
Back to top Go down
http://www.crystalfyre.com

Special Features of the Forum you prolly didnt know existed!
Page 1 of 1