CrystalFyre Gaming and Communtity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CFyre's Gaming and Chat hangout

HomeNewsLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck
[Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 5:42 am by silinrul darastrix7

» 2 Man Multi Team Deathmatch for Sunday the 12th - Test Tourney 2 - CLOSED
[Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:38 pm by Admin

» 1/27/12 Free For All Black Ops 2 Tourney Sign Up Sheet - Open
[Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:59 pm by anounymosgangz

» Test Tourney for Black Ops 2 -ENDED
[Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 11:01 pm by Evoneli

» Testing Phase for Streaming
[Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 6:34 pm by Evoneli

» Trunks has been Banned.
[Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:11 am by JGNo3

» World domination
[Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:39 pm by Filrena

» Tower of sin
[Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:18 pm by silinrul darastrix7

» (OOC) Tower of Sin
[Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:12 am by silinrul darastrix7

» Yeahhh--no. Not dealing with this MORE.
[Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:05 pm by Filrena

» God Dammit Joel...
[Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:47 pm by silinrul darastrix7

» Forum Pager: Evon!!!!!!
[Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:30 pm by Kuroryuu

» News: New Launchable Music Player & Note to New Members
[Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:53 pm by Evoneli

» How to earn Trophies in Fat Princess/ Trophy Help
[Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:06 am by Evoneli

» Epic win
[Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:38 pm by silinrul darastrix7

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 112 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:26 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]

Go down 
+2
silinrul darastrix7
Filrena
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Filrena

[Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] Empty
PostSubject: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:39 am

((Note, this is technically a fantasy setting, but it's open to any 'level' of technology.))

An old human magician, with decorated robes and a walking stick tipped at where it was gripped with a valuable crystal, brought a woman to a table outside of a bar. The woman, was essentially what would probably be called a kitsune: fangs, furred ears, a furred tail, furred paws (Instead of feet. Hands were still hands), and claws (instead of fingernails) were all present as fox-like features, though her hair and fur were colors unnatural to human or fox. The hair/fur was mostly a deep blue color, but near the ends of the hair, and at the ending portions of furred body-parts, they were instead pale blue like her eyes.
The woman wore a long white skirt, that puffed out along its length slightly, and a long sleeve gray shirt, but cotton. She had no footwear, having paws, and didn't decorate herself with any other features.

Taking a seat at the opposite side of the human, the kitsune laid a crooked-shaft scythe she was holding against a wall, though she subtly had enchantments that essentially tied the scythe to her left hand with subtle magic energy. "That's a pretty good talent that you had, picking it out. But really, a steel piece?" with a small smile, unfortunately toothy with her fangs, the fox replied to him "I've had troubles finding an open enchantment like this, so I wanted to repay the amount of effort I had wasted against dead ends. It was the least I can do...and...no offense but the town looks a little run down." He nods "It stands on its own better than meets the eye. But we forgot something. Names! Let me introduce myself...I am Melvin Flamebrewer."
The fox woman reflected on the name for a second before replying...Melvin, she remembered hearing a good wizard or something being named so. Similarly she recalled the flamebrewer family as a pretty good bloodline of pyromancers. With a proud smile, she says "I'm Crayis ---Facrin..." she trailed off, seeing Melvin try to hold back a laughter. As she worridly brought out a hand as if to comfort him, she winces at him bursting out into laughter. Crayis was obviously familiar. "Oh not again...!"

Clearing her throat, she waits for him to stop laughing. "Sorry Miss Facrin...it's just... *Snicker* that's... *small laugh* such a strange name..." her left ear twitches. "You can just call me by my first name, Crayis, if---" and he was laughing again. Her ears fell forward and somewhat flattened against her head. Worst yet, she heard other people laughing nearby too. "Oh come on!" "I'm trying not to...but...! But...!"
Crayis felt a growl rumble in her throat, but she looked away while he was laughing. One of the other people, though, says "That's such a funny name! Who would name their kid that?!" With that, pulling her scythe off the wall angerly and using it to help her stand, she glares over to the offender. "I happen to be VERY proud of my name! I'll have you know in fact that the Facrin heritage is a proud ancestory of mages!" "Facrins and Crayis! You must have been born by a cursed star with names like those!" With a hiss, she simply walks away, her tail swinging fiercely left and right as she jabs into the ground with each step that she used the scythe as a walking stick for.

---

Soon Crayis found herself slowing to a stop at a street, randomly turning into some alley. Before she knew it, she was already over the insult. However, she half-harshly slammed her back against a wall of the building she just passed by "Whatever..." some villages were so used to strange names by adventurers that you could call yourself satenkillerblackshroud B.F.G. Jr. and not get a raised eyebrow. Other villages were so down to earth, on the other hand, that...well...these types.
However, she heard from the alley some foot steps. Twitching her left ear, she decided to look over her shoulder to the source. "Oh what now...?!"

(Note, the footsteps is a hook for an entry. Its source isn't predetermined ^^; )
Back to top Go down
silinrul darastrix7
silinrul darastrix7

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:18 pm

It was actually more probably because she was engulfed in thought and being over the insult and thinking about the villages that she didn't hear the man's belch first. The footsteps were not so much footsteps as they were staggering shuffles from side to side very haphazardly. Meanwhile, at the same time he was singing an obnoxiously tunned, "Gizzard a lizard and split the blizzard! Ride a spider for good ale cider!" You know, that kind of caterwalling (spelling?) that you might expect from a drunk guy.

He was not really anything special. In fact, to call him special in any aspect of the word was actually likely an insult to those who were, unless that special was the insulting kind. The man was wrapped in a light coat that was a garbage green color. That was fitting, considering how the coat looked like it came from the garbage. His pants were a dirt brown, and equally covered in the same, held up on his waist by a hempen rope loosely tied. Both the coat and the pants were, ah, a bit drafty. In the pants case, it was drafty enough to show a small snapshot of something that someone might not want to see.

After stumbling about halfway down the alley, he looked up from the bottle of ale in his hands toward the blue furry woman, and squinted his eyes. "Ehh... what's that there? A purdy lady? Why hello there purdy lady!" He swaggered his way over to kitsune blue woman(obviously indifferent or too drunk to notice the ears and fur and stuff) and tried putting an arm around her shoulder... missing entirely and instead collapsing into the wall that was ahead of her. He hiccuped and turned over on the grouned, and raised up his bottle.

"Hey thar babe! How'dja like to share a drink wif me?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.notarealsitedontclickthis.com
Emrald???

Emrald???

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:10 am

"Ugh! These people are so boring!" a voice said to itself on the rooftop. Of course not really near the drunk or the fox.

This voice belonged to a Female, a female with long black hair, about down to shoulders in the front and upper back length in the back. Straight hair too. There was more to this story, the hair was attached to a gray and white feline with brown eyes. standing at around 5'9" and dressed in what seemed to be a black shirt with matching black pants, one could see she looked rather bored. Why she was standing on a roof no one could know.

"Hmph..." she started hopping from roof to roof with relative ease.

Satti Rosetti was a nasty girl, not in looks, but in her psycotic personality. One could see it if they met her....She liked to kill things....For fun.....

(Yeah I know that post is tiny, deal with it

I was working on this, stopped then saw I had to go to bed so cut it short x.x)

Last edited by Emrald??? on Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Filrena

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 1:11 am

((Pre-emptive note: all of the following post content is a series of -attempts-. None of these actually accurately occur unless if confirmed by Silinrul's IC/OOC reply. (And if they don't occur, whatever IC evasion placed disrupts the attempt and nullifies the content post-attempt.) ))

Crayis's left ear flickers forward quickly but momentarly, as she stares at the drunkard curiously. She understood that he was drunk...It was blantently obvious, but...It still emersed her into a form of curiosity anyway. She assumed it could've been the song, really, but -why- wasn't really important at all.
Her eyes trailed over his figure bravely, not even a wince of disgust given to the filth-coverage over his wear...It felt...in fact...a little depressing, as much as he seemed pretty happy for the time being.

Crayis jumped lightly in surprise, realizing she was busy observing him, when she suddenly heard him reply to her presense. "Ah...!" she realized she was nervous, and forced a calming onto herself. "Hello. Thank you...Good evening to you." She stood watching, once again feeling curious...
But...when he suddenly advanced on her, she quickly got nervous, and in fact panicy, at the closeness. Even though he would've missed in the end, she reacts on a sudden, scared instinct, (later blamed on the smell, maybe) and in a rush of the moment, quickly produced a surge of magic from herself.
A blast of force thrusts up from under them, attempting to catch them, and quickly she brought her scythe defensively as the attempt would draw them both above the rooftops barely. The fox-girl didn't attack the suspended victim, though, pausing in a solid mind-freeze...Which is perhaps why, from her suddenly bringing herself into the way of one of Satti's jumps, that she easily got knocked out of place with a shriek, (she literally had no footing to hold ground) losing her scythe to across the roof as she fell onto it herself, stunned painfully as the manaburn from rushing out a spell decided to time its aftermath effect. (to the drunkard, he would just land on the roof as gracefully as that can occur)

with a low groan, she announces "I was...unaware that air was an alternate method...to transportation." in a pained voice towards the two. As she started to recover, her arm groped around for the scythe, which she didn't seem to even bother looking towards. (which if undisturbed, she inveitably finds.)
Back to top Go down
silinrul darastrix7
silinrul darastrix7

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 9:36 am

(On the ends of using attacks and stuff on him was what I meant by not caring whatcha did to him. Since it doesn't matter in this case there is no real problem, but just for future reference I will ask to try and refrain from invalidating any of a person's post please, like you did the end of mein when the post is not harming others. ^^; Tis a little rude, but I also didn't like him much in the first place, nor do I want to nullify anything. Dont worry, I'll make it work out for you Razz)

Unluckily for dear kitsune lady, she actually did not -quite- as gracefully as she might have hoped. Oh, he landed all right racefully alright... on something. You know how roofs sometime have large pointy lightning rods sticking on the top of them? You know what happens if you fall on one of those from the sky? Well, it hurts a bunch, and there is a lot of blood, and a scream of pain, and some more blood, and a few twitches of the persons body before they say "Leh!" and go limp. Ya know, the basic things like they probably all just saw. Of course, that was followed up by shrieks and screams from the streets below.

"AHH!"
"OH NO!"
"HELP!"
"WHAT DID THAT!?"
"Hey mommy! That guy has a rod in his stomach!"
"Somebody get the guards!"

Of course that was followed by whistles... not the kinda wolf whistles guys do at women, but you know, like those whistles police use? Maybe even the japanese police since european style whistles are annoying... but the point is, whistles. Followed by commands and yells of burley men saying "Spread out! Search the surrounding buildings by squads, and to -not- under any circumstances travel alone!"

Last edited by silinrul darastrix7 on Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emrald???

Emrald???

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:01 pm

This just got a hell of a lot more interesting. First Satti is bumped into by some dolt of a fox, then the fox just killed someone. She looked up and laughed. "How cute..." she said as she brushed herself off. "You idiot..." she cackled. "Oh well....I'll just kill who ever's after you now. This was the entertainment I was looking for." she grinned as she looked around, not even drawing a weapon or a fighting stance.

"You owe me for this." she explained. "Tell me, have you ever wanted to see a crazy bitch in action? Here ya go..." she grinned, still waiting for the guards. "Hm?" she saw two of them. "Good...." she whistled to the men as she ran at the two of them. As she ran she held out both her hands, two daggers appearing, on in each hand. Small daggers. She ran right up to both of them, stabbing both of them in the throat at the same time. She grinned as she snapped a finger and both the daggers disappeared into a dark mist. She looked back at the blue fox, flashing a very creepy and evil grin.
Back to top Go down
Filrena

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:10 pm

((I know you said that =>.o; but one, people generally don't flip out that bad over glomp attempts, I imagine you didn't have in mind for her to toss him onto a roof...and two, it was said by IM, so the okaying wasn't visible to start with. D: ))

She stares towards the death scene, watching it unfold while she was still paralyzed, and cringes lightly in the little motion she was able to do. In the meanwhile, she only half-listened to the witnessing woman enough to get the jist of what she was trying to tell her.

Crayis gets up and rushes to the closest portion of him, an arm, gripping it and focusing her magic to him as she concentrated on her spell. With the kill so fresh, she was sure a good majority of him was recoverable or the slower portions to dying. However, she grits her teeth as she simutaniously watches Satti in action. By the time she was done attempting this person she'd have her hands full trying to revive THOSE guards. The fox-woman releases her magic's influence, attempting to recover the diminished condition and maintain it.
Continued magic effort was done to partial-teleport him to make a ghost-like pass-through of the rod, then, as she jumped off, to disrupt inertia and make them slow-fall to the ground. Only after that point would she release the final portions of magic to close up and recover the wound. She felt pretty confident on the spell working out, but technically there was that chance he'd just end up coming back as a completely mindless hunk of flesh from his soul passing on super-rapidly. (And with her run of luck? ---why not?)

Crayis rushed to both of the dropped guards, working the same kind of effort on them. But, given that they had a better lifestyle, she didn't even feel a tug of worry about her success on them, even if she was delayed with the drunkard.
After starting her work, Crayis glared at Satti "What are you doing?! Killing everyone around us is anything but helping!" she hissed, then adds "If you want me to feel indebted, then how about anyone else who comes at us just gets hurt, not killed?! I don't need to be responsible for half the town guard's ranks almost ending up in a graveyard!"
Back to top Go down
Emrald???

Emrald???

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:51 pm

"Ah, you're one of them goody two shoes." Satti grumbled. "You're making it boring... Don't revive them." she grumbled. "I'll just have to kill them again."

She looked around. "Just get out of here....If you REALLY don't want me to just kill this entire town, we have to move now or we'll be discovered....I don't care of course...." she grinned. "This is just something fun for me to do.....But why stop at the guards....we could kill the kids, the mothers, the fathers, the grandparents! Let's just kill everyone!" she cackled as she looked around again.

Her ears twitched. "They're cooooooming," she teased.

(Short and sweet due to time constrictions)
Back to top Go down
Filrena

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 12:49 am

Crayis simple stares at Satti, then gives a quiet groan as her eyes water up. OF all people she obviously had to travel with, it came to a total psycho. Crayis brings her hands to their weapons, minor enducing cold-based enhancements onto them designed to be replacable, before getting up, having listened through her whole talk. "We will not do that. That's downright horrible..." Attempting to grab her by the arm, Crayis says "Let's get out of here, though. Even if I WOULD deal with your kind of person there's a strong mage I've met earlier, so that will not end well." (assuming she had her grabbed, Crayis then tries to pull her along if she kept her grip the whole time. "Let's go!"

It puzzled the kitsune, though...why did this woman want to help her...?
Back to top Go down
Athest Nox

Athest Nox

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:56 pm

[Okay, pretty much my first real forum based RP post so bare with me and if you don't like anything or want a detail here and there changed to suit your next post/previous posts, go ahead ]

Meanwhile, a fair distance down the main road, a young man dressed in a long black and white coat, decorated with black and red markings was strolling as a handful of guards approached him. "A-ah! Lord Athest!" "Hm?" The young man turned to look at them, his long, tied back hair hooking over his should and catching in the collar of his coat. "Ah, gentlemen. What can I do for you?" he rest his left hand on the hilt of the sword that hung on the back of his belt as he gestured with a metal, clawed right. "W-well.. We're in need of your services again.. The head asked us to find you, hearing that you were in town."
"I see. Go on."
"It's -that- one again, sir.."
"Aaah, the infamous Black-Haired-Butcher. Am I safe to assume she's 'causeing you trouble?"
"Yes, that's why we need your help. Oh.. But this time it seems she may have an accomplice."
"Oh? Funny. I thought I'd had her all figured out. Didn't seem the type to have friends. Well, I'll get to it as soon as possible. Rest assured I'll be right behind them, wherever they may run. Tell your men to leave them be and that it's being taken care of."
"Th-thank you, sir!"

The young man nodded with a smile and set off down the road, taking a not-so-rough stab in the dark in assuming he'd find who he was looking for if he followed the commotion that could be heard down the way. "Hopefully I'll actually get a glimpse of her this time, rather than just what she leaves behind.. or rather who she leaves behind.."

Lord Athest Nox. A not-so-well-known bounty hunter and a very good one at that. The only reason he's not so well known is that the law tends to keep him to themselves in return for paying him a considerable sum.

[Dun dun duuuuuuuuunnnn. They's bein' tail'd!]
Back to top Go down
Evoneli
Admin
Evoneli

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:45 am

( I couldnt really tell if it was day or night...lemmi know..ill edit my post..but just mentally ignore the moonlight sentence if its sunny)

-Small pale fingers curled around a cold iron post as the child, of about 9, paused momentarily on the street corner upon hearing commotion near by. Honey Almond eyes gleamed curiously out through long lengths of raven black hair that nearly touched her waist, hardly contrasting against the black dingy jacket she held clutched closed to her chest with her free hand in attempts to ward off the drifting winds one encountered in alleyways. Perhaps it was the moonlight, but her skin was so very pale, but the little bits of marred dirt that graced her skin darkened it slightly from her travels.

She had only recently returned to this town after such a long journey, yet she seemed alone, but comfortable and confident for a girl of her age. She shifted her hand that was clenched in her jacket as she crossed the street, a small glimmer of red from a shard necklace that was on a small black leather strap around her neck, which now nestled against the top of her slightly-longer-then-knee-high dress she wore. The bottom hem was frayed, tickling the little bit of leg it brushed against. From slightly lower then her knees she wore black leather boots which shine had left them from the dirt that collected on them. Such a long trip.

A faint scent caught her attention as those honey hues flickered out from behind her raven locks as she looked around her. only now was she suspicious about the noise she heard in the distance. Hurrying now down the alleyway towards it source, she caught a glimpse of another man who was in the presence of two guards as she passed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crystalfyre.com
Athest Nox

Athest Nox

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:39 pm

Nox caught the girl in the corner of his eye and looked to her, dismissing the guards that followed him before approaching her, kneeling down to meet her with his blue eyes. "Hey there" he greeted, looking to her with a smile. "It's a bit dangerous this way, there's alot going on with some bad people running around." he paused a moment as a few yells sounded from down the road in the direction of the chaos. "You look like you've your fair share of adventure." she said looking to her clothes and face. "I'm about to go on adventure too, but I need supplies. Yet, I don't know my way around. Could you show me to a good shop? I'll get you something too." he offered his safer left hand in gesture, using his clawed right to move his brownish Auburn hair from his eyes. "You'll" need someone to guard you if you're comming this way anyway, right?"

[We can't have a lil' girl runnin' 'round all alone :3]
Back to top Go down
Evoneli
Admin
Evoneli

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:50 pm

Damn, Caught. She paused in her steps, feeling the man who shared the alleyway having approached her. She turned to him, rather with a polite and curious expression as she observed this stranger as he knelt before her. Her honey hues surveyed his features for a threat, but he seemed quite the opposite. She listened patiently to his words of both warning and companionship; her eagerness to slip off to the commotion ahead bubbling down.

Her eyes left him for a second as he mentioned her appearance, giving herself a small look over. Yeah, Perhaps she wasnt suitable for a fancy restaurant or anything of the sort, but she usually wouldnt wander about in this condition. She had only just arrived back home anywho.

The girl held her left hand closer to her, the one that clutched so close to her heavy jacket that conseled most of her form, feeling slightly unseasy. Finally, those small crimson lips parted to speak for the first time. " It's...Been a while since I have been here." More like years, she thought to herself ".. So I'm not very sure about the location of the shops and dinners, you'll have to excuse me" Her tone held a faint accent, perhaps a hint of romanian, or russian, but it was very light and subtle. Those peircing Honey almond eyes of hers looked past the man before her, to the alleyways behind him as she watched his guards take their leave.
Back to top Go down
Emrald???

Emrald???

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:55 pm

"Hahaha! Fine, I'll play your way for a bit....Just know you're with a very wanted criminal....." she laughed. "Black Haired butcher....." she looked around again, as she did she held out one of her hands and a straight sword appeared in it, a regular sized one. But she did something odd with it, she twirled it and then held it BEHIND her.... Odd technique. It seemed Satti had plenty of weapons she could just call out of a dark mist.

"But of course....Demons tend to be like that." she cackled. "So, let's move then...I'll just kill those in our way!" she grinned.

(Gata pay Homage to StarKiller ;3)

(And yeah...I seem to have hit a Writers block >.< )
Back to top Go down
Evoneli
Admin
Evoneli

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 5:00 pm

( Its ok Em. Its a Freestyle Rp room, so you could semi-para if you wanted, wouldnt matter. No one thinks less of anyone for what ever they post here )
Back to top Go down
Athest Nox

Athest Nox

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 5:21 pm

"Ah, I see. But that's alright, I'm sure we can find one. Besides, it's not safe. So I'll walk you home, too." he added, sensing her uneasyness and lowered his hand, feeling just a little bit rejected. "And if you don't want to do that either, then atleast promise me you'll stay away from a woman with long black hair and her friends. They're the bad guys that are running around." he turned to look behind him a moment as she looked past him before meeting her eyes again. "Alright?" he asked, slowly standing and looking down to her.

[My posts are getting shorter xD]
Back to top Go down
Evoneli
Admin
Evoneli

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 5:27 pm

" uh....Sure" She spoke in a distant tone, her eyes returning focus to him, no longer staring past him as he stood up now. She looked a last glance over her shoulder, thinking about losing this man and heading to the fight anyhow. He might not let her out of his sights for a bit unfortunately. His words only now sunk in as she returned her attention to him. Walk her home? She hesitated a little as she took a few steps forward. " I'll follow you on your shopping. That will be ok" As she had said before, she hadnt been here in a quite a while, and the town scape had changed quite a bit in that time, and now she was unsure whether her home still remained here untouched or not.

(Eep, mine too!)
Back to top Go down
Athest Nox

Athest Nox

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:42 pm

"Excellent. Thank you." he said with a nod. "Ah, sorry, that was rude of me. I'm Athest Nox. But hardly anyone ever calls me by my first name." he added, introducing himself properly. "What's your name, little miss?" he asked, gesturing with a hand for her to step out of the shadows of the alley with him and into the light of the main street, now on their own as the guards left him to work on the fight down the road in his own time. He looked to his clothes and thought for a moment before looking to her again. "First I think I should talk to an armourer if you can remember the whereabouts of one. Then get a little something to eat, for you too of course." he said with a smile, his left arm now resting casually on the hilt of his sword hung on the back of his belt. "In fact. Since you're helping me, how about I hire your services as a guide, that way It'll put a bit of coin in your pocket at the end."

[Blah, more short postings D:]
Back to top Go down
Evoneli
Admin
Evoneli

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:49 pm

-There was a smile on her lips as she breathed a small laugh. Her fingers seemed to loosen their hold on her jacket, and let it fall open, putting her hands in the pockets of the long coat instead. The only thing note worthy was the glittering shard of ruby red that hung on a leather strap around her neck, dangling just an inch longer then her collar bone. An odd glisten, almost unnatural. She wasnt concerned with this man anymore. Also, the darkness of their surroundings, and her clothing would hide well the old blood on her black top and frayed skirt. She leaned her head back a little bit to glance up at the sky in thought as she followed him. The armory...where was that again. She had been there countless times before, a favorite of hers. The old man there was a kind spirit that made most of her stuff for her... " If i recall...Its down the way here a few blocks and on the left. Its a really nice shop, use to always be a really bright lantern out front." She made a dismissing guesture at the mention of pay. Money wasnt a concern of hers.
Back to top Go down
Athest Nox

Athest Nox

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:13 pm

Nox glaced at the stone around her neck for a moent but didn't pay too much attention to it, he didn't have much of an eye for spotting things of value, trinkets were just trinkets to him.
"Aah, brilliant." he smiled, walking with her, shortening his strides to keep in step with her. "I won't be long in there, I know exactly what I'm after." he made it a point to know exactly what he wanted if he visits the shops, he hates going out and not knowing otherwise, walking and browsing wasn't his thing. He looked in the direction they were going, it was toward the commotion of the fights ahead, he thought to himself a moment and despite being ready, alert and expectant of a run-in, he seemed no different.
"You said it was a while since you've been here. Have you been on a trip or something?" he asked out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Filrena

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 8:35 pm

((Hm, time was not something I thought of XD No reason not to go into night XD Though it's probably late evening or something, considering there's people around, the original kill on the pole was seen by several people, etc.)

Crayis gives a groan as she frowns...She had the idea already that the woman was a serious murderer... However, even though knowing she was apparently successful at it already didn't mean much to the fox-woman, it bothered her that her thoughts were confirmed.

However, when she mentions herself as a demon, Crayis stiffens up and stares at her, looking as though she wanted to say something but couldn't say it. With an even more reluctant groan, she says "Right...But we AREN'T going to be killing anyone. If we do I'll only end up reviving them." she starts towards the nearest end of the town she knew. "Speaking of it, if you want to have me owe you...What do you have in mind anyway?"

Crayis curiously glances towards Satti before looking ahead, and debates introducing her own name, though this wasn't really the best time. Besides, that's the smallest thing on her own mind...

((note: I've permitted Emrald to do what her next post contains.))

Last edited by Filrena on Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evoneli
Admin
Evoneli

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 8:50 pm

-She simply nodded, and looked around her in mild interest to what was going on around them. It was quite convient that her and Nox were heading towards the commotion she originally intended to investigate. " You could say that" She smiled softly. She brushed piece of her long black hair away from her honey hues as she seemed to perk up a bit, getting more excited about seeing what was going on. She tried to hide it with casual conversation the best she could.

" You know, I never told you my name" She mused aloud. " Its Rin" She continued, with a playful smile. For a '9' year old, she seemed rather well versed and educated. She pushed her right hand a little deeper into her coat, slowly curling her fingers around an item, just incase something were to occur.
Back to top Go down
Athest Nox

Athest Nox

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:22 pm

"Hmhm. Nice to meet you, Rin." he smiled down to her as they stroled, soon reaching what appeared to be the Armourer and it was very close to the commotion. "Oh, I'm assuming this must be it." he said looking inside. "You can come inside too, but if you'd rather wait here, please don't go too far off." he said giving a look around before he'd go in. "We're close to where all the trouble is, so stay safe, hm?" he said as he walked into the shop, greeted by a man in his mid 20s as he stopped hammering at some red-hot steel at an anvil.
Nox didn't take too long, he knew what he wanted although the Armourer did manage to keep him there a little longer than expected, getting him to buy a little more expensive but better looking variety of the armour he wanted. He soon came out, wearing the chest portion of the armour under his coat, the pauldrons sitting at his shoulders and plating that hung from belts on his coat tails at the side of his thighs. Fit for battle. "Cost a little more than I thought, but it makes me feel all the more invincible." he said stepping out of the shop, giving a grateful wave and farewell to the Armourer.
Back to top Go down
Evoneli
Admin
Evoneli

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:39 pm

-She gripped the item in her right pocket a little tighter, feeling a little excited with all the commotion ahead. " Go ahead, I'll just wait outside" She gestured, as politely as she could. She didnt see the old man through the quick glance she took at the window, but he was likely in the back somewhere. He knew Rin rather well, and considering company, she didnt feel like having a reunion and then some explaining to her new pal. He might be handy to have around while she was stuck in this form. She leaned her back against the fingerprinted glass of the shop, and crossed her leather boots at her ankles. Such an odd pose for someone who appeared to be only 9. She let her senses relax a little, taking in some of the inside conversation the younger man and Nox were exchanging inside.
Back to top Go down
silinrul darastrix7
silinrul darastrix7

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:45 pm

Ajiprea looked up from his box. Yes, unfortunately, his box. He was homeless mostly cause his father died off long before he grew up, his mother he had not even ever met, and cause no one would "take in a monster". That particularly sucked, seeing as even though he had lived at least thirty-so years, he was only about seven by human standards. Oddly enough, he did not really resent them for not taking him in; in fact he understood where they were coming from. He had more of his draconic mother's heritage in him than human. He had bronze scales, claws, a tail, non-functional wings, sharp, pointy teeth, and every once in awhile, he found himself able to shoot a bolt of lightning from his mouth sometimes. Everything about him resembled his mother, whom was apparently a bronze dragon, save he was actually humanoid in shape (think a bronze dragon anthro that looks like a 7 year old boy).

There was a lot of commotion going on around him right now... and it made it hard for him to sleep. He might've kept trying to sleep, but he always had a curious personality that got the better of him. That's why his head peeked up and out of the box just in time to see some cloaked man and a little girl go by.

"Oh, I know! Maybe they can help me."

He got out of his box and put on his cloak...which was unfortunately the only piece of clothing he had (not even pantsu). He wrapped it around himself and then made his way out of the alley just in time to see cloak-man go inside. The little girl on the other hand, who stayed outside. That was actually better for him, since children were usually better at handling the fact that he wasn't human... some even liked him and came to play sometimes, until their parents found out...

"Umm...s'cuse me," Ajiprea said while trying to keep his entire body hidden underneath the shadows of the cloak, "You wouldn't happen to know-WAAAA!"

Unfortunately, a conviently placed rock made Ajipreah's already ungracefulness be even less graceful, and he stumbled forward, the cloak flying off of him (and at Rin) while he decided to inspect the concrete up close and personal. After an "ow," he realized he was butt naked right then, and decided to stay laying on the ground to hide himself while he blushed and looked up at Rin.

"Say, can you... gimme that cloak back? Oh! And what's going on, do ya know? I'm hearin a lot of activity..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]   [Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..] Empty

Back to top Go down

[Freestyle] - Who names their child that?! - [Dead..]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next