CrystalFyre Gaming and Communtity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CFyre's Gaming and Chat hangout

HomeNewsLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck
[Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 5:42 am by silinrul darastrix7

» 2 Man Multi Team Deathmatch for Sunday the 12th - Test Tourney 2 - CLOSED
[Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:38 pm by Admin

» 1/27/12 Free For All Black Ops 2 Tourney Sign Up Sheet - Open
[Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:59 pm by anounymosgangz

» Test Tourney for Black Ops 2 -ENDED
[Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 11:01 pm by Evoneli

» Testing Phase for Streaming
[Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 6:34 pm by Evoneli

» Trunks has been Banned.
[Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:11 am by JGNo3

» World domination
[Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:39 pm by Filrena

» Tower of sin
[Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:18 pm by silinrul darastrix7

» (OOC) Tower of Sin
[Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:12 am by silinrul darastrix7

» Yeahhh--no. Not dealing with this MORE.
[Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:05 pm by Filrena

» God Dammit Joel...
[Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:47 pm by silinrul darastrix7

» Forum Pager: Evon!!!!!!
[Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:30 pm by Kuroryuu

» News: New Launchable Music Player & Note to New Members
[Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:53 pm by Evoneli

» How to earn Trophies in Fat Princess/ Trophy Help
[Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:06 am by Evoneli

» Epic win
[Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:38 pm by silinrul darastrix7

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 112 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:26 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Filrena

[Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] Empty
PostSubject: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 6:45 pm

The sun was still rising into the sky, spreading sunlight through the variety of flowers in the open field...A tent was set up partway through the field...
A fox-trait woman, holding the features of claws instead of fingernails, ears, a tail, fangs, and paws instead of feat, of a fox, was engaged in combat via her scythe against a mercenary's blade.

With a small spell's aid, she keenly strikes the flat of the broadsword as it swung sideways at her, sending it upwards as she progressed her entire right side into his direction. The scythe, held away from him with the blade down, was then spun towards him. The hand, after striking blade, caught the shaft of the scythe and helped the manuever, goring him against the curved metal. With a little jump, the sword flew out of his hand into a short distance.
Crayis gives a hiss to other nearby mercenaries, three to be exact, who were advancing on her. Two of them held melee weapons (a human woman with a mace and an elven man with an axe) while the third had a book close to himself. Crayis, seeing this, quickly brought her right side even with her left side, and held the scythe diagonally with the blade pointed towards them.

The mace woman swings down at her, but Crayis quickly brings up her scythe's shaft to block it, causing it to give out an nasty sounding crack as she braced against the impact. She then twisted her weapon around, dancing her movements along with the mace. The woman attempted to dodge it, pulling her mace away, but her movement faultered against the pressure that she was surrendering against. In price the scythe ripped an ugly gash into her shoulder. Crayis was about to finish her off with an upward diagonal slash, when she noticed out of the corner of her eye the axe man.
The fox-trait quickly retreats an attempted slash, but her foot catches against the uneven ground and she stumbles, nearly losing her head when a second slash was produced. The scarce evasion of reeling her whole upper body backwards left Crayis momentarly vulnrable, but nobody was quite ready to take advantage of it.
Crayis gives a growl as she feels the plants suddenly grow around herself and tangle around her ankles, and she lowers herself to kneeling, feet struggling against the force of the tangle. The mace woman attempts to get to her left side as the axe man went at her right, but she sweeps her blade in a hover over the flowers to keep the mace woman away, and then follows up with a hand pointed to the axe person. Though immediately it seemed a harmless motion initially, several shards of ice launched out of the hand to attempt against the axe man.

He takes the shards and retreats shortly backwards in pain, but it wasn't anything significant. Focusing, Crayis brings her hands together where she damaged the scythe's shaft, and the two consider it an oppertunity, readying their weapons and rushing at her. It almost worked, but suddenly a pair of crecent shapes arc up from the ground as they lash out towards the two, made of a wide flat concentration of ice. Though the mace woman was cut considerably into up along the center of her torso, the axe man was considerably less lucky, a lifeless thud following the spell's release.
White magic energy flows upwards around the mace woman, closing her wounds. It was almost helpful, but Crayis decided there needed to be a concentration of ice shards through her neck.
Crayis then simply faces towards the spellcaster's direction, preparing her next spell. There was a brief pause, but suddenly the wind starts to kick up around Crayis. Immediately after opening her eyes wide in panic at understanding the spell, she swiftly forced her focus and released a circular barrier of ice. Suddenly the winds along the barrier 'sharpen' and start to rip across the surface, shreds of ice into around Crayis, harmless to the range that the caster was.
The wind spell calms down, and Crayis's barrier suddenly shatters into a shower of shards, dulled to harmlessly bounce off of herself. Another spell was prepared from both ends. This time, flames kick up in front of the caster. Crayis generates the familiar ice barrier, then quickly breaks it into four large fragments which reposition themselves to focus on the center. Crayis herself leans to the right, holding herself up with left hand, and points her right palm towards the caster's general direction. As the fireball throws itself at Crayis's barrier, Crayis generates and fires a shower of crystal shards. ---Most of which miss the mercenary spellcaster. The fireball explodes against the barrier, and shatters it, partially burning Crayis. In a cry of pain, the fox-trait collapses, legs still caught, and focuses on her next spell. The other caster, apparently very used to pain, gives a quieter grunt against the few shards that hit him.

Another pause between spells, Crayis looking up into his direction. Another fireball was prepared, the mage's left hand raising as he started on a spell to amplify it, but Crayis quickly brought out both hands' palms, and a surge of force concentrated as it struck out. The enemy mage's book suddenly explodes into a scatter of shreds, and a considerable portion his right arm proceeded to become missing. The fireball started towards Crayis, but started to move irradically and harmlessly detonated between the fighters. Without a spellbook any longer, the enemy mage drew a curved knife and charged at the woman, but she flicks out her left arm.

In a sudden moment, the mage collapsed, heart, and the flesh in front as well as behind it suddenly mutated into a crystal-like form.

Crayis gives a relieved sigh, calming herself down and muttering "what a horrible morning..."
Back to top Go down
silinrul darastrix7
silinrul darastrix7

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 8:19 pm

"Mother!" came the voice of a small child from very close to her, shortly followed by a tackle hug (which probably sucked for Crayis, since despite being a child, he STILL was a half-dragon and thus strong), "You went away... and those mean men came... and there was four of them and I was scared for you! I'm sorry... I wanted to help but I was too afraid..." *sniffle sniffle*

Earlier this morning

Ajipreah's eyes fluttered open to look at the sunrise light through the tent. He smiled almost immediately at that. A tent was not arguably much better than a box, but it was what came with the tent that mattered. It'd been acouple months, and he'd gotten used to the lifestyle by now, but he still vividly remembered being almost butt-naked living in a box, feeding off of the scraps of the food that people who hated him threw out. None of that actually bothered him to much. Even living with those things, he still had been decently content, despite a feeling of absence. He'd come to realize what he was feeling was lonliness and isolation.

With "mother" around, that feeling had vanished. Oh, that was another thing too... he had also taken up to calling Crayis his mother. Why? Well, she was the closest thing he ever had to just that, and she did not seem to mind it either. In fact, she seemed to like it. Aside from being someone to talk to and sharing his now traveling life with, she was feeding him, and she also gave him clothes beyond the garbage cloak he used to wear. They were nothing fancy. Just a pair of pants and a shirt, both of which he had to put tears in for his tail and wings respectively. He also had another cloak now, except this one was not just from the garbage, although it was still green (he chose it that way).

Now was just another morning, yes, but it was another morning where he actually had someone to live with now! Rays of sunshine might have been steryotypical for happiness, but hey, that's how he felt!

He looked over and sorta lunged at the spot next to him with a "Good morning mother!"

He hit nothing there... and almost immediately, he went into panic mode. Mother had always told him that she'd have to go off on her own sometimes, but there had not been a time yet where he didn't miss her, even if she was gone for only a few hours. Sometimes she even made him hide. Aji maybe was a child, but he was not stupid. He knew she had dangerous people after her.

Which is why he scrambled outside after awakening, only to see her battling four people out in the field. He moved to hide behind a nearby tree and clutched it in anticipation. He was not sure what to do at this point. Mother was teaching him a few techniques and stuff, but that was mostly for survival, and it was nothing he thought would be helpful here. Luckily, she had it handled. There was a couple times he almost ran out into the middle of the battle, especially at the end there, but in the end she won. Overcome with incredible relief, he charged out in the field and jumped to hug her now laying down body.

After having sobbed for a good thirty seconds, he rubbed his eyes to attempt to dry tears (failing), "You should be careful! At least lemme know... what if somethin happended? I'd be all alone again..." the sun shined off of his face for a moment to make him a bit shiney (yay for bronze scales), and it strangely made him smile again, "Oh! I know! We should get our stuff now so they dont find us... maybe get a rabbit along the way? I can help this time! I think I got what you taught me down!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.notarealsitedontclickthis.com
Filrena

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:18 pm

Indeed it sucked, especially when you consider she got struck by a spell of flames earlier. The hug provoked a face of absolute agony, but she held in against crying out, and in fact forced the pain from her expression before there'd be a chance that he could look to see it. At first with arms twitching, before releasing her weapon to the side and hugging, Crayis sat up, mental noting protection spells from half-dragon bear hugs. "i'll...be alright...Mommy prefers you don't crush her spine though, I use that..." she just collapses and lets him continue though, adding "Oh nevermind."

The fox-trait gives a smile back, using some healing spells subtly to make recoveries, and says "I'm sorry I made you worry, but in the end we pulled out alright, right? Go ahead and go Aji, I need a little moment. ---Oh, and sure. I'll watch over you, I think you'll be able to catch it all on your own!"

Once Aji seemed to be on his way, Crayis sits up, using magic to untangle her ankles, and to furthermore recover the plants burnt by the fireball spells. (as not many of the other effects had done much to the plants.) Checking over the bodies, she verified the deaths --Except at first for the swordsmen, whom she found had an enchantment to come back to life after a brief recovering time.
Crayis focused on a spell, and with a reach out to the (technically) corpse, she releases a harm-influence spell. It would with its power easily enough counter the swordsman to keep him from returning to life.

((Edit: updated post based on response of how far in it's inturrupted.))
((Edit: added mention of edits))
((Edit, I really felt like hitting the edit button for the sake of a running gag.))

Last edited by Filrena on Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
silinrul darastrix7
silinrul darastrix7

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 11:15 pm

Well Aji was semi-obeying. He at least got a little excited a the prospect of them going hunting together! Call it boring to some, and maybe even trivial to others, but it was the small things like that he came to appreciate. Well that, and the fact that fresh cooked deer and rabbit and stuff tasted just about a hundred thousand bajillion times better than garbage. Yet when she asked him to go ahead, he could not help but suddenly get worried again. He only nodded to her and ran off.

Of course by ran off, that actually meant he went toward their campsite... and in reality he actually just went to behind a nearby tree and then started to peak around it while Crayis was still in the field. He was actually pretty good at being quiet for most of it, but that was only until she approached the man that was still on the ground, and started to do what he'd learned well to be a spell. Not even hesitating to think (arguable that he did sometimes), he ran out while yelling "NOOOOOOO! DUN DO IT!" and attempted to clutch her arm to stop her from casting whatever she was gonna on the helpless guy.

"You shouldn't hurt helpless people! They're like...like, like, helpless! It's mean to hurt them anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Filrena

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 5:59 pm

Crayis pauses in confusion at the shout, and glances over to Aji as he ended up glomping her arm. She blinks a few times, staring at him, then groans...The morning definantely wasn't enjoyable. Letting him hug it, but focusing on the spell again, Crayis simlpy says "Aji...Please let go of me.", 'saving' the spell bit by bit as it was being worked on so that with the predictable enough further disruptions that'll likely occur, she wouldn't completely be rendered unable to cast.
Back to top Go down
Emrald???

Emrald???

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:16 pm

"Hmph, not bad, not bad. I mean, I would have had more fun with it." Satti's voice came from a tree near by. "I mean.....You were a wuss about it.....I would have just toyed with them.....Then watched them bleed...." she hung upside down from a tree branch. "Then again, I don't do the magic thing exactly like you...Being my powers are Race related and not magic. Ah, the joys of being a Shadow Demon." she jumped down from the tree, landing gracefully on her feet as she stood up. "It's been a while...." she chuckled. "Go figure I'd run into you again, you crazy bitch of a fox you!" she laughed.

Her jet black hair fell over her eyes, so she brushed it out of the way. The gray and white feline's brown eye's stared at the blue fox girl. "Interesting scythe...I very much love the scythe as well....But I find it....Kind of limited sometimes.....It's good to learn more than one weapon....But I guess you know more than one spell so that could make up for it..." she shrugged

"That silly bounty hunter isn't with you? Shame, I didn't get to put up the fight I wanted to last time...I underestimated him....." she shrugged. "If you see him, let him know I'm looking!" she cackled. "Blood will be spilled! It has to, or it won't be fun!"
Back to top Go down
silinrul darastrix7
silinrul darastrix7

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:37 pm

Aji still continued to clutch onto Crayis' arm despite her request to have him let go. In fact he actually sorta put it into a deathgrip by now clutching it with his arms AND legs... and tail... and wings. Well he was trying with that last part, but his wings were not that good, right? "Noooo! Don't do it mother! C'mon! He may be a bad man, but if we hurt him now, we'll be worse than he is!" This is what he contined to do all the way up until he heard the voice of someone he'd thought left behind in the town a few. The psycho catwoman apparently was stalking them! Even if it didn't seem physically possible, Aji was now gripping Crayis's arm even tighter than he had before as he simply stared at the new development...
Back to top Go down
Filrena

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:34 pm

Crayis's tail lowers. Between luck and that she was hardpressed to keep her spell efforted...In fact, progress even halted as soon as he started to grip harder. With that, Crayis switches focus, and a thick layer of ice rapidly developed around her glomped arm. She turns her attention towards Satti, listening to her, feeling Aji's grip, and listening to his earlier pleas as well.

"I've attacked more than violently enough. It's been a while...I take it you aren't doing any charity work at all." She took most of what Satti said as a relatively compliment, though she understood a wuss is a wuss, and derogitory almost no matter what. "Mm...The scythe is important as a weapon, it can't be helped. I have other kinds of preferences."

After saying this, Crayis produced her spell anyway, subtly releasing magic onto the victim who would probably almost be stirring--if only his life hadn't suddenly been ceased by the persistantly relied on harm spell. She glances to Aji, saying "He wasn't helpless, he was dead. I had no aim at all to defile him physically, but these fallen warriors needed help for their spirits to part...and I'm not really done yet, in that note."

Last edited by Filrena on Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : (Forgot Crayis's talk to Aji))
Back to top Go down
Emrald???

Emrald???

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:11 pm

"Community what? HA! You're a fucking joke, lady." Satti couldn't help but snicker as she watched. "Oh please....." she held out one of her hands a dark mist producing a dagger. "You should just let me have some fun and torture him a bit." she twirled the dagger skillfully around her paw.

"But here's the better question." Satti was still twirling her dagger, walking towards Crayis. "Why are you in the middle of this field, killing these people? Hmm? That doesn't seem to be your style." she cackled, "Not unless you were up to something in the first place. Oh, are you going to let little ol' me on the big foxy secret?" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
silinrul darastrix7
silinrul darastrix7

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 5:46 pm

Well Aji -WOULD- have probably slowly nodded in compliance with being nice and releasing the dead souls. The problem was though that the apperance of psycho cat woman was making him shake scaredly to death. Well, he at least let go of her arm, but that was instead exchanged for him running behind Crayis and grasping her leg just equally as hard. "Mother... we should get outta here! That lady is bad..."

(Short I know, but no one is really giving dear Aji much mind. Sad )
Back to top Go down
Filrena

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:49 pm

Cringes in pain before she decisively generates a defensive enhancement to her leg so that she wouldn't lose circulation. She looks down towards Aji with a weak smile, and says "Aji, please let go...As bad as she is she's not about to hurt us, and if she does end up intending to, then I'll just as much intend to protect you. It...doesn't quite work out with you strangling my leg." The last portion of it was spoken in a lighter mooded, joking tone.
Crayis then looks towards Satti with a couple blinks. "The meeting wasn't really as schedueled as it seemed. I was going to handle a tiny bit of personal business when we ended up meeting. At least the timing was pretty good for what ended up happening. Overall, Aji and I are just traveling really." she tilts her head to the left, and brushes her tail against Aji playfully tail brushing little bit, to try to calm him down.

The fox-trait finishes with "But yeah, no secrets to talk about...and...I'm just making sure, we're on the same page, when I ask...You meant torturing the person that was dead, not Aji, right?" The sharp rejection about community service in the end ended up completely unreplied.
Back to top Go down
silinrul darastrix7
silinrul darastrix7

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 11:59 pm

Well Aji looked like he was listening to Crayis at least, but the fact of him continuing to clutch her leg was not all that much to better her circulation any. Well at least until she mentioned that she would need it to fight, at which point he released it and instead hided behind her instead while peeking out ever so slightly behind her legs. That was about when though that her tail brushed against his face, and Aji giggled a little bit and returned the playful swatting at it, "Hey... that tickles." He hugged her leg again, but this time not in a death clutch (oddly enough the whole tail thing helped, and what she said about traveling seemed to perk him up quite a bit), "Yeah! Mother and I left that town, and we're like, traveling together...and she taught me hunting! And she was gonna teach me how to make the shiney magic too!"
Back to top Go down
Emrald???

Emrald???

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:32 pm

"Kid, guess what....I don't care." she grinned, still twirling the dagger. "Now, why would a girl like you keep traveling, hm? You have no destination....No home I assume." she cackled. "I'll leave you to your killing.....Hmmm....Where to get to my next pieces of art..." she looked around. "Hmm....." she started walking past them, chuckling. "Blood will spill...It'll be great...." she threw her dagger in the air, and when she caught it, it was a scythe with a black handle and shiny metallic blade, which she began to get a bit more fancy with her twirling around her entire body now, all while making herself look casual.
Back to top Go down
Filrena

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:53 pm

Crayis winces lightly...Well, there was one redeeming point about it that she had to admit to herself: Satti was being entirely honest. Her left ear twitches forward in curiosity to the murderer's dagger twirling, and she listens to her words without really making much for a response until she finished talking. However, when Crayis opened her mouth to speak, she barely parted her lips before suddenly that cackle came.
Deciding that Satti probably settled on plenty more answers about her than ever asked by any single person, she closed her mouth and let her continue, doing nothing more than to watch her as her own tail danced the ends of its fur along Aji gently, moving to keep itself between the child and Satti.
Crayis tilts her head to the left, curious about the 'art', but when she saw the dagger throw, her eyes went exclusively to the object and watched its sudden shift. "...Interesting." escaped almost without being noticed by its own speaker.

Crayis straightened her neck, watching her go, and decided to at least answer the question anyway. "Mm...You're correct. No destination...But...I do have a home. It is far away and I am not ready to return to it, though."
Thinking she was leaving, Crayis decides to divert her attention towards Aji: "Mm...Speaking of which, I was thinking. Aji, you've been coming along pretty well in learning to hunt, how about I actually get started with the magic teachings as we go along lessons, as well?"
But...she couldn't drop a little nagging at her mind...She (hypocrite, perhaps) thought it was rather wrong of Satti's lending herself to a killing spree, and it didn't need saying how much Aji hated that kind of thing anyway...
Deciding, she looks to Satti. "Mmm...But... This may not be my business, but, this killing seems to be getting pretty out of control. For what reason do you even decide to kill so much?"

Last edited by Filrena on Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : (Post was a bad post. Fixed))
Back to top Go down
silinrul darastrix7
silinrul darastrix7

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 6:28 pm

Aji simply continued to poke at her tail and twitch his nose. He laughed a bit more before he jerked a bit, "Ah...ahh, CHOO!" Unfortunately for maybe all of them there, lightning came out from Aji's mouth and headed directly at Satti (whether it hits or not, meh, I dont care =P). He brushed his nose and sniffed up a bit, "Whoops! Sorry about that..." He smiled almost helplessly at Crayis, "I dunno how to control it still."

He was about to say something else, but then Crayis talked about the shiney magic, and immediately, Aji grasped her in a hug and almost wagged his tail like a happy dog, "really!? Wow! That'd be cool! I can.. I can... I can like, like, maybe use it to fly! My wings aren't that good... Oh! I know! I can light a fire without the flint stuff, and we can eat some fish! Oh! And maybe breath underwater! I heard some kinda magic lets you do that!"

Aji brounced up and down hyperly while he looked at Crayis in anticipation, "When do we start? After breakfast? We need to go get breakfast first thoguh, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Evoneli
Admin
Evoneli

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 2:10 pm

- Brown eyes peered out from behind a near by tree as the young man watched the two women. He seemed to be around 14-15 years of age. Short brown hair, and clothes of a traveler. Except he wore a rather heavy looking broad sword that hung off his left hip, pulling on his belt a bit. Glen tried not to shiver in nervousness, his right hand resting on the gold and silver hilt. Got to be strong. Maybe he would talk to them, and he wouldn't have to fight? His eyes scanned over the Fox..Talented...and the other woman...Psychotic? Great great. Those can be dealt with too, right?..Then there was the little dragon child. Glen didnt seem too overly concerned, maybe he could use him.

He took a slow breath, slowly drawing his sword. It seemed a little to heavy for the boy, his arm faintly straining to keep it propper. He stepped out from beyond the tree line, but still close enough he could run away. Looking to the two women, he spoke in loud, but stuttered tone. "C-Crayis and S...S...Satti" The latter one bothered him the most, but he held his sword close. " I..I'm here to...to collect you. My masters want to have a word with you, ..and...and..If you could come along quietly with me, I...I..I won't have to fight you.." He bit his lip a bit, his knuckles pale white
Back to top Go down
http://www.crystalfyre.com
Emrald???

Emrald???

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:59 pm

Satti gracefully dodged the lightning, even while playing with her scythe, she turned around when she heard her name, looking at the new person all the while doing fancy twirls with her death weapon. "Hmm?" she asked, while twirling the scythe, it turned into two short swords, now she was twirling two objects of death casually. "Who wants to talk to me?" she asked as she took a step closer to the clearly scared shitless man.

"And why shouldn't I just make you my next piece of art right here, right now?" she asked. Chuckling now. "Because I want to make some art...." the short swords turned to smaller daggers while being twirled.
Back to top Go down
Filrena

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 6:12 pm

Crayis blinks a few times at Aji's sneeze, lost for a brief second. She quickly catches up mentally and thinks: 'At least it's not a fire dragon.' "Don't worry about it. Just do your best every time it comes out to at least redirect it, and you'll get the hang of it with time. With a smile, she says "After breakfast is good, you're obviously awake enough to focus on it, too. Magic lets you do a lot of things, so, yes, you can learn to do those powers and even more when you learn..."

The fox-trait's ears perk towards the new presense, and she turns entirely towards him, calmly and curiously listening. This was different. A bounty hunter of this nature? She second-guessed though, that he probably was a squire instead or something like that. The strange offer rolled in her mind for a moment, before being cut off with Satti. Frowning, the blue-hair woman steps forward herself, reaching an arm out to Satti. "Wait, no." she half-glared at Satti "We're NOT going to kill him." Crayis then turns towards the stranger with a smile.
"We agree---at least, I'm coming with you and you're definately not dying at our hands...However, understand that there is risk. If we recieve hostile reception, both of us feel VERY free about displaying how hostile we can be...and there will be much art." glancing back and forth between Satti and the teenager, Crayis asks "Either of you have an issue with it?"
Back to top Go down
Evoneli
Admin
Evoneli

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 6:44 pm

" I uh..." His eyes were set on Satti, holding his blade a little tighter in his hand. Maybe he shouldn't be here. But before his doubts hit a downward spiral, Cryis stepped in. He felt his spirits lifted a bit. Thank you, a woman he could talk to. He slowly sheathed his sword, since it wasn't very good edicate among people who were cooperating. " Alright then" His voice had a hint of confidence in it once more.

Turning to look behind him to the forest beyond, he motion for them to come closer. " Its about a days walk North. I'll explain to you everything on the way. My name is Glendon, Glen for short. I am the son of Markus, Only son." He seemed rather proud of his family name, his hand touching over the hilt of the sword that was a little to rich to look like it belong to him. Perhaps it was a family heirloom.

He smiled a little bit at the dragon child, and pulled the canvas rucksack off his back and motioned the boy closer. " Would you like an Apple?" He held out two, one for him and himself.
Back to top Go down
silinrul darastrix7
silinrul darastrix7

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 11:14 pm

Aji had been excited, but that was until once again the plans were interrupted by the apperance of some random stranger. He was clinging to mother's leg anyhow so that part did not change. He actually was more scared still of Satti than he was of this guy to be honest. He looked kind of timid in the reality of the situation. He simply let mother talk and debate between Satti and the newcomer about whatever they were going to do. There was not much he could say in the situation either. It appeared though that his lesson would be put on hold, and that did make him sigh a bit disappointedly at least.

Nonetheless, when offered an apple his spirits perked up again. Apples were kinda sorta absolutely delicious... like, his favorite fruit! He rarely got to eat them because they were expensive... but oh how he loved them! Aji did not go over to the guy however. He instead looked at mother in anticipation, almost asking for her permisson without actually saying any words. Aside the fact that his stomach growled because they had not had breakfast, it was obvious he wanted to go and get the apple anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Filrena

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:59 pm

Crayis nods, obeying the motion. "Crayis Facrin, I don't have any short nicknames." she smiles a bit at the offer made to Aji, but then notices that Aji was silently requesting from her. "You can, feel free."
The fox-trait says "You won't mind if we take our time a little, right? Because I've been teaching Aji." She then motions to him indicatingly. "I Especially just made a promise earlier.", then she remembers something. "...I still have to take down the tent and get ready to go. I'll need a moment for trhat as well." already she made her way to camp, expecting them to follow. Crayis realized that she was starting to become a hassle, but sighed, feeling like it could'nt be helped.

((sorry about it being short -.-))
Back to top Go down
Athest Nox

Athest Nox

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:11 pm

Thr trees above the tent rustled lighty as Kasa stirred in her sleep. All the commotion below was disturbing her. She lazed in her make-shift hammock that hung from a thick branch of the tree over the tent [it was never specified if the tent was next to the tree or not, so I made it so ] , catching the warmth of the others' fire over night rather than making her own. In her stirring at all the talking she sleepily let her eyes open, before moving her head over the side to see downward, forgetting that it's a pretty bad idea to lean your weight onto one side. The hammock twists and throws Kasa out, her body landing harshly on the ground next to the tent [just as Crayis gets there unless Fil wants otherwise ] "Ack!!" she hits the floor with a thump and she's most definitely awake now. "Uuuugggh.. I'll find a lower branch next time.." she stood as she rubbed at her rear after landing on it, sore from the unexpected awakening. She was a dragon girl. Her scales were black with white scales on the front of her body, reaching from her neck to the inside of her thighs. Two red spikes stuck out from her shoulder length, light blue hair decorated with purple tips. The red spikes continued along the spine of her tail and the colour showed in her nails also. She brushed off her black and red clothes [This may change, her outfit's still in the design phase], what looked like 3/4 length short pants with various decrations and designs on it that matched her top, it was most likely designed by her, she looked the creative type. She stood for a moment, spotting out the others a short distance away, giving a little bit of a grumble that they'd woken her up. She gave a quick jab at the tree, a rough treated bag dropping from the branch down into her arms before she set it on the floor, digging around inside to see if there was anything insode worthy of being called breakfast. But to her dismay, she'd ran out of anything edible, giving a saddened frown.

[I apologise for my spelling in this one if you spot anything wrong. My hand's been killing me lately so typing's a tad painful.]
Back to top Go down
silinrul darastrix7
silinrul darastrix7

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 4:10 pm

(Well mine's short, but Aji is kinda being looked over again. Sad )

Aji nodded to mother before he moved over to grab the apple. He got about halfway before Crayis turned around and started walking away to take down the tent. He spent a good six seconds looking back and fourth between the guy and mother, before he spoke to the guy, "Sorry, I'm gonna go help mother first," and then he went to do just that. Of course when he got there, a black lady fell from the tree! Aji of course immediately hid himself behind mother, but peeked out because at the same time he was curious for an obvious reason: she was scaly! Scaly, wings... if Aji didn't know better, he'd have said she was a half-dragon like he was... kinda. She had big round things on her chest and more fancy clothes. He was not sure if that was only because she was older or not.
Back to top Go down
Evoneli
Admin
Evoneli

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 7:24 pm

-The boy blinked a bit. It seemed the Dragon child really wanted the apple but at last moment he drew away to follow his 'mother'. How odd. They didnt look related. Maybe he was adopted. He bowed his head to his mother whom requested they take their time. That was fine. He had a while anywho. Part of him doubted the others even expected him to return alive. He sighed a little bit moving to lean against a near by tree as he sat around patiently.

Whist daydreaming, he heard someone fall. Looking over, her notice another dragon person. Maybe She had a daughter too. How strange these people where. Meanwhile, his eyes slowly drifted back to Satti, still not trusting her fully.
Back to top Go down
Filrena

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 10:09 pm

Crayis hears Aji, and blinks a few times as she looks towards him. "I was going to take care of it...but..." she nods lightly, saying "Thank you Aji." Crayis felt embarressed, but it was much easier for her to handle the camp with Aji around. She still would have rather Aji gone ahead and eaten, though.
The fox-trait didn't really have much of a chance to say anything else, when suddenly she heard the fall. Crayis quickly raised her scythe defensively, expecting that she failed to kill all the mercenaries after all. However, seeing that it was closer to apparently being a clumsy fall, she blinks a few times and lowers the scythe. "...Uhm, hi." was spoken quietly, as she watched the wakeup.

Crayis focuses, readying spells for her end of the work, watching the dragon woman rummage through her things for a moment. Curiously, Crayis asks "Have you been there this whole time...? Why didn't you introduce yourself...?"

((Sorry, had trouble thinking of a post -.-! And even having a post... =>.o; ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]   [Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy] Empty

Back to top Go down

[Freestyle] Bloodied petals [Fantasy]
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next