CrystalFyre Gaming and Communtity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CFyre's Gaming and Chat hangout

HomeNewsLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck
Points to Charity. This Months Charity will be...Plus, Charity Auction! EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 5:42 am by silinrul darastrix7

» 2 Man Multi Team Deathmatch for Sunday the 12th - Test Tourney 2 - CLOSED
Points to Charity. This Months Charity will be...Plus, Charity Auction! EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:38 pm by Admin

» 1/27/12 Free For All Black Ops 2 Tourney Sign Up Sheet - Open
Points to Charity. This Months Charity will be...Plus, Charity Auction! EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:59 pm by anounymosgangz

» Test Tourney for Black Ops 2 -ENDED
Points to Charity. This Months Charity will be...Plus, Charity Auction! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 11:01 pm by Evoneli

» Testing Phase for Streaming
Points to Charity. This Months Charity will be...Plus, Charity Auction! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 6:34 pm by Evoneli

» Trunks has been Banned.
Points to Charity. This Months Charity will be...Plus, Charity Auction! EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:11 am by JGNo3

» World domination
Points to Charity. This Months Charity will be...Plus, Charity Auction! EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:39 pm by Filrena

» Tower of sin
Points to Charity. This Months Charity will be...Plus, Charity Auction! EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:18 pm by silinrul darastrix7

» (OOC) Tower of Sin
Points to Charity. This Months Charity will be...Plus, Charity Auction! EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:12 am by silinrul darastrix7

» Yeahhh--no. Not dealing with this MORE.
Points to Charity. This Months Charity will be...Plus, Charity Auction! EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:05 pm by Filrena

» God Dammit Joel...
Points to Charity. This Months Charity will be...Plus, Charity Auction! EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:47 pm by silinrul darastrix7

» Forum Pager: Evon!!!!!!
Points to Charity. This Months Charity will be...Plus, Charity Auction! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:30 pm by Kuroryuu

» News: New Launchable Music Player & Note to New Members
Points to Charity. This Months Charity will be...Plus, Charity Auction! EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:53 pm by Evoneli

» How to earn Trophies in Fat Princess/ Trophy Help
Points to Charity. This Months Charity will be...Plus, Charity Auction! EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:06 am by Evoneli

» Epic win
Points to Charity. This Months Charity will be...Plus, Charity Auction! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:38 pm by silinrul darastrix7

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 112 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:26 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Points to Charity. This Months Charity will be...Plus, Charity Auction!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Evoneli
Admin
Evoneli

Points to Charity. This Months Charity will be...Plus, Charity Auction! Empty
PostSubject: Points to Charity. This Months Charity will be...Plus, Charity Auction!   Points to Charity. This Months Charity will be...Plus, Charity Auction! EmptySun May 03, 2009 12:57 am

In light of this month hosting Mother's day. I decided that this months charity should donate to M.A.D.D Which is, Mother's Against Drunk Driving.

About them:
"MADD was incorporated on September 5, 1980, the mission or purposes of
MADD as stated in its Articles of Incorporation were “To aid the
victims of crimes performed by individuals driving under the influence
of alcohol or drugs, to aid the families of such victims and to
increase public awareness of the problem of drinking and drugged
driving."

You can visit them at www.madd.org for more details, and to help fight drunk driving, and underage drinking.

So I decided to hold an auction to benefit the organization. For 1 week, I will host an auction for one of CFire's first Certifiably Authenticated Official Clay bears.

I've made these bears from clay [Takes a few hours] Then I cook them. After that, I take water color paint, and create more visual texture and shadows.

I always use to give them as gifts, but the new CFire line will be special. Coming with a Certificate of Authenticity and individually numbered and signed. This one is a little different. Hand made and painted all the same, but signed on the right foot, and Dated on the left.

After this auction, the charity will continue for M.A.D.D. till the last day of May. For this auction only, your points will count cent per cent, instead of the 1-2 ratio as before [ Ie, before it was 100 pts = 50 cents to charity].

Half of the proceeds will go the charity directly [ As it use to be] But now you will win an item, and the other half of you points pay for its make and shipping to you.

So this time, Donate points..And get something at the same time. This starts the official start of the auction. Any Questions, PM ME ONLY. I will post them here.

The below space for replies is for Bids only:

To bid, You don't have to currently possess the number of points you are bidding, but you do have to have them [ Adding them to your account if you don't have enough] When I officially close the auction and annouce you the winner. You have 72 hours after that time, to get the points if you don't already have them. If you fail to do so, I will give it to the second place winner.

You can buy points through the shop link on the left. Redeem Points> Add Points.

Good luck, and Thank you for helping out such a great charity event.

This ends May 16th

Pics Finally!: Done!
Points to Charity. This Months Charity will be...Plus, Charity Auction! Maddbe12
Points to Charity. This Months Charity will be...Plus, Charity Auction! Maddbe13

Last edited by Evoneli on Mon May 04, 2009 12:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.crystalfyre.com
Rena James

Rena James

PostSubject: Re: Points to Charity. This Months Charity will be...Plus, Charity Auction!   Points to Charity. This Months Charity will be...Plus, Charity Auction! EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:02 am

200 point's
Back to top Go down
Neo Trunks

Neo Trunks

PostSubject: Re: Points to Charity. This Months Charity will be...Plus, Charity Auction!   Points to Charity. This Months Charity will be...Plus, Charity Auction! EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:03 am

325 points
Back to top Go down
Evoneli
Admin
Evoneli

PostSubject: Re: Points to Charity. This Months Charity will be...Plus, Charity Auction!   Points to Charity. This Months Charity will be...Plus, Charity Auction! EmptyMon May 04, 2009 12:53 pm

Pics uploaded. Finally finished putting the shadow/Highlight watercolor coat finish on him
Back to top Go down
Evoneli
Admin
Evoneli

PostSubject: Re: Points to Charity. This Months Charity will be...Plus, Charity Auction!   Points to Charity. This Months Charity will be...Plus, Charity Auction! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:56 am

No contest eh? Shall no one beat trunks? Dun dunn dunnn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Points to Charity. This Months Charity will be...Plus, Charity Auction!   Points to Charity. This Months Charity will be...Plus, Charity Auction! Empty

Back to top Go down

Points to Charity. This Months Charity will be...Plus, Charity Auction!
Page 1 of 1