CrystalFyre Gaming and Communtity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CFyre's Gaming and Chat hangout

HomeNewsLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck
Donate Points...to Charity? EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 5:42 am by silinrul darastrix7

» 2 Man Multi Team Deathmatch for Sunday the 12th - Test Tourney 2 - CLOSED
Donate Points...to Charity? EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:38 pm by Admin

» 1/27/12 Free For All Black Ops 2 Tourney Sign Up Sheet - Open
Donate Points...to Charity? EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:59 pm by anounymosgangz

» Test Tourney for Black Ops 2 -ENDED
Donate Points...to Charity? EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 11:01 pm by Evoneli

» Testing Phase for Streaming
Donate Points...to Charity? EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 6:34 pm by Evoneli

» Trunks has been Banned.
Donate Points...to Charity? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:11 am by JGNo3

» World domination
Donate Points...to Charity? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:39 pm by Filrena

» Tower of sin
Donate Points...to Charity? EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:18 pm by silinrul darastrix7

» (OOC) Tower of Sin
Donate Points...to Charity? EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:12 am by silinrul darastrix7

» Yeahhh--no. Not dealing with this MORE.
Donate Points...to Charity? EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:05 pm by Filrena

» God Dammit Joel...
Donate Points...to Charity? EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:47 pm by silinrul darastrix7

» Forum Pager: Evon!!!!!!
Donate Points...to Charity? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:30 pm by Kuroryuu

» News: New Launchable Music Player & Note to New Members
Donate Points...to Charity? EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:53 pm by Evoneli

» How to earn Trophies in Fat Princess/ Trophy Help
Donate Points...to Charity? EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:06 am by Evoneli

» Epic win
Donate Points...to Charity? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:38 pm by silinrul darastrix7

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 112 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:26 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Donate Points...to Charity?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Evoneli
Admin
Evoneli

Donate Points...to Charity? Empty
PostSubject: Donate Points...to Charity?   Donate Points...to Charity? EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 1:47 am

If you are one of those people, who don't have a need for points, have a few to spare, or are just really nice, I had an idea.

Donate the points to Charity.

Now how the Eff do you do that? I was thinking...We could agree on a charity or thing to do, that will benifit from this. After that, I will make a little donate form that you can use to donate points that will be deducted off your account. So what good is that?

Say someone donates 100 points. I'll turn it into actual cash for half the points. Like if you donate 100 points, That is an instant .50 Cents I will donate out of my own pocket to that charity or cause.

Now here's my ideas for charities. I want small ones..ones that don't get much media. But I also had my own idea for one. Art supplies for underprivileged children. I'd take the points in the end , turn it to cash, and shop for art bags. Say I take a brown paper bag..I'd put a box of crayons, Watercolors, a brush, a coloring book and maybe a toy in every one.

How would I determine who they go to? Well..Growing up I went through hell in the system far as counciling goes and the women's center. They really helped me, and focused on kids a lot. They would come to school, and I'd just color and talk to them. Very nice people. I would take our Art bags down there, and let them pass them out to the children.

The place is called " Hope - Womens Center" They focus on counciling for women of domestic abuse and what not backgrounds..and they are a free service. They would give me and my mom food baskets..So I think it would be nice for the kids there as a treat.

Anywho...Share your ideas, Please =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.crystalfyre.com
Rena James

Rena James

PostSubject: Re: Donate Points...to Charity?   Donate Points...to Charity? EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 5:50 am

here is an idea for a Charity.

http://www.2dollarbailout.org/

*shrugs* fairly cheep and we can help More than one charity if we raise enough points.
Back to top Go down
Evoneli
Admin
Evoneli

PostSubject: Re: Donate Points...to Charity?   Donate Points...to Charity? EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 6:03 pm

What about http://www.rockagainstcancer.org/ ? I've known them since they first started up.

I don't know. I want to do something more hands on. So much money is wasted in charities on advertising, and paying their helpers etc etc. I want to use the points money to buy something and personally donate or do something with it...so we know our stuff wont be wasted

I want to make an impact...No matter how small, or even if its only one person..

If we get bigger, I want to do one of those out reach programs for teens. Where you adopt 'family' who's gone through hell and has nothing. In those programs, you are given a list of items they request. Like clothes, Dishes, Shoes and stuff. Then the person who collected the money goes out and buys the stuff and donates it to them. My day job people do that every year around X-Mas...That would be nice
Back to top Go down
http://www.crystalfyre.com
Rena James

Rena James

PostSubject: Re: Donate Points...to Charity?   Donate Points...to Charity? EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 10:37 pm

maby instead of donating to a charity. the point's = money. then you could go buy some cloth's or something and donate them to a shelter. *shrugs*.
Back to top Go down
fableofsea

fableofsea

PostSubject: Re: Donate Points...to Charity?   Donate Points...to Charity? EmptyFri May 01, 2009 6:29 pm

Ok I donate all my points.
Back to top Go down
Rena James

Rena James

PostSubject: Re: Donate Points...to Charity?   Donate Points...to Charity? EmptySun May 03, 2009 12:09 am

me 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donate Points...to Charity?   Donate Points...to Charity? Empty

Back to top Go down

Donate Points...to Charity?
Page 1 of 1