CrystalFyre Gaming and Communtity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CFyre's Gaming and Chat hangout

HomeNewsLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck
A Noob's Guide to WTForum EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 5:42 am by silinrul darastrix7

» 2 Man Multi Team Deathmatch for Sunday the 12th - Test Tourney 2 - CLOSED
A Noob's Guide to WTForum EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:38 pm by Admin

» 1/27/12 Free For All Black Ops 2 Tourney Sign Up Sheet - Open
A Noob's Guide to WTForum EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:59 pm by anounymosgangz

» Test Tourney for Black Ops 2 -ENDED
A Noob's Guide to WTForum EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 11:01 pm by Evoneli

» Testing Phase for Streaming
A Noob's Guide to WTForum EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 6:34 pm by Evoneli

» Trunks has been Banned.
A Noob's Guide to WTForum EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:11 am by JGNo3

» World domination
A Noob's Guide to WTForum EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:39 pm by Filrena

» Tower of sin
A Noob's Guide to WTForum EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:18 pm by silinrul darastrix7

» (OOC) Tower of Sin
A Noob's Guide to WTForum EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:12 am by silinrul darastrix7

» Yeahhh--no. Not dealing with this MORE.
A Noob's Guide to WTForum EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:05 pm by Filrena

» God Dammit Joel...
A Noob's Guide to WTForum EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:47 pm by silinrul darastrix7

» Forum Pager: Evon!!!!!!
A Noob's Guide to WTForum EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:30 pm by Kuroryuu

» News: New Launchable Music Player & Note to New Members
A Noob's Guide to WTForum EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:53 pm by Evoneli

» How to earn Trophies in Fat Princess/ Trophy Help
A Noob's Guide to WTForum EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:06 am by Evoneli

» Epic win
A Noob's Guide to WTForum EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:38 pm by silinrul darastrix7

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 112 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:26 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Noob's Guide to WTForum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evoneli
Admin
Evoneli

A Noob's Guide to WTForum Empty
PostSubject: A Noob's Guide to WTForum   A Noob's Guide to WTForum EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 12:13 am

Welcome to WTForum. Fuck yeah.

Glad to have you, and to make life easier on you, I made this handy little guide so you can find everything you are looking for. Helpful links and much more!.Enjoy this FAQ!

Rules:
You will find all the rules of the Forum here. By using this forum you agree to all of them. Forum Rules [Click Me!]

First Steps!
Do Introduce yourself in our General chat board, We'd love to know a little about you =) Check out The General Chat Board [Click Me!]

Signature:
You can add a signature to your posts by clicking on the Navigation links at the top of the page. Click on Profile, Then Signature. Unfortunely, We can't support animated siggys for some damn reason >.<, but post your code for your siggy there. After that, go to Profile - Preferences - and Scroll down till you see "Always attach my signature" and select yes, then save your options. Other wise it wont show up

Live Chat:
You will find live chatbox's in two places on the site. One is on the bottom of the Forum's main page, the other, and better one, is on the Portal Page [Click Me! ].. It has music and special features that change all the time. You can even suggest music for our Chatroom playlist there! Just login.

How to Post:
Lost with all the shiny buttons of the posting box? Learn how to upload pics, spell check and more to your posts by checking out this tutorial here. Posting Special Features [Click Me!]

Forum Links:
Gallery, Callendar, Portal and more are all explained in a nice little post here. Links Explained [Click me!]

Unlockables:
Earn these in many ways on the forum. From games, to post counts, find all that info on The Unlockables Page [Click Me!]

Agent Green:
Agent Green is a little virtual game I made for users to have something to do between Rp posts. It rewards you with Unlockables, and Points. Check it out at Agent Green[Click Me!]

You can earn points by posting vaild topics and replies to the forum in any category. Also by entering contests and more. For more on the point system, Click Here

Posting Rp Topics:
There is a basic guidline for how to post an Rp topic so everything is easier to understand. You will find that here, in Rp Topic Rules[Click Me!]

Board Suggestions:
Got an Idea for a board? For Example, If we don't have an anime category you like ( And would Like to Rp! ) Suggest it in any of the Board Suggestion topics found under that Category's heading.

Contests:
You will find all the latest contests in our contest Category. There you will also be able to suggest contest as well as share your ideas for prizes!

FAQ:
If you have ANY questions at all..I'm sure someone has wondered the same thing at some point, so please post your questions here and I will add it to this FAQ
Back to top Go down
http://www.crystalfyre.com
Evoneli
Admin
Evoneli

A Noob's Guide to WTForum Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Noob's Guide to WTForum   A Noob's Guide to WTForum EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:19 am

Updated a little
Back to top Go down
http://www.crystalfyre.com

A Noob's Guide to WTForum
Page 1 of 1