CrystalFyre Gaming and Communtity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CFyre's Gaming and Chat hangout

HomeNewsLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck
What's your favorite anime!? EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 5:42 am by silinrul darastrix7

» 2 Man Multi Team Deathmatch for Sunday the 12th - Test Tourney 2 - CLOSED
What's your favorite anime!? EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:38 pm by Admin

» 1/27/12 Free For All Black Ops 2 Tourney Sign Up Sheet - Open
What's your favorite anime!? EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:59 pm by anounymosgangz

» Test Tourney for Black Ops 2 -ENDED
What's your favorite anime!? EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 11:01 pm by Evoneli

» Testing Phase for Streaming
What's your favorite anime!? EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 6:34 pm by Evoneli

» Trunks has been Banned.
What's your favorite anime!? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:11 am by JGNo3

» World domination
What's your favorite anime!? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:39 pm by Filrena

» Tower of sin
What's your favorite anime!? EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:18 pm by silinrul darastrix7

» (OOC) Tower of Sin
What's your favorite anime!? EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:12 am by silinrul darastrix7

» Yeahhh--no. Not dealing with this MORE.
What's your favorite anime!? EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:05 pm by Filrena

» God Dammit Joel...
What's your favorite anime!? EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:47 pm by silinrul darastrix7

» Forum Pager: Evon!!!!!!
What's your favorite anime!? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:30 pm by Kuroryuu

» News: New Launchable Music Player & Note to New Members
What's your favorite anime!? EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:53 pm by Evoneli

» How to earn Trophies in Fat Princess/ Trophy Help
What's your favorite anime!? EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:06 am by Evoneli

» Epic win
What's your favorite anime!? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:38 pm by silinrul darastrix7

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 112 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:26 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What's your favorite anime!?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Karruma
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Karruma

What's your favorite anime!? Empty
PostSubject: What's your favorite anime!?   What's your favorite anime!? EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 12:22 am

Alright, I just wanna find out what some of y'all's favorite anime are. I want y'all to let everyone know and also tell everyone about why it's your favorite anime.

I'll start things off with telling everyone about my favorite anime! Without a doubt it would have to be...Neon Genesis Evangelion! I know alot of people don't like Evangelion because they say it's too dark and depressing, but I disagree! While it does deal with personal and group struggles and the like, most of which are very emotional and difficult. The ending is very inspirational. It was created by Hideaki Anno who drew inspiration from a 4 year period of depression in his life. In life he was able to rise above it though and that in reflected in the anime itself. If you're someone who enjoys thinking about philosophical, psychological, and religious topics then Neon Genesis Evangelion is for you. There were plenty in the anime that really got me thinking about things. One thing in particular is the AT Field that features prominently in the anime.

Eva is a story that repeats.
It is a story where the main character witnesses many horrors with his own eyes, but still tries to stand up again.
It is a story of will; a story of moving forward, if only just a little.
It is a story of fear, where someone who must face indefinite solitude fears reaching out to others, but still wants to try.
---Anno
Back to top Go down
Emrald???

Emrald???

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite anime!?   What's your favorite anime!? EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 1:15 pm

For me that's a tough one.

It's between,

Bleach, Ghost in the Shell series, and Darker Than Black series.
Back to top Go down
silinrul darastrix7
silinrul darastrix7

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite anime!?   What's your favorite anime!? EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 1:42 pm

Bleach is probably my top candidate... not counting the filler. I -really- hated that kasumi oji saga. But omg, past all of that... that anime is filled with so much badass it's spilling out!

Past that, I axeshully has to say the Devil May Cry anime. It's short, and quite steryotypical of an anime... and I love it to death!

Gimme Strawuberry sundae. :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.notarealsitedontclickthis.com
Rena James

Rena James

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite anime!?   What's your favorite anime!? EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 2:34 pm

i love to many to pick just one... but i think i would have to kick it old school and go with the original Sailor moon.
man that shit is grate. but i like chobit's, and FLCL, full metal panic, fruit baskets, tenci mayo, bleach, nior.... god the list go's on and on.. but sailor moon rock's my world..
have any of you seen the Live action they did for SM? it's HILARIOUS!!! can't weight for the live action DBZ.
Back to top Go down
fableofsea

fableofsea

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite anime!?   What's your favorite anime!? EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:13 pm

It would have to be Boogey Pop Phantom, Gundam Seed series or not, and Ghost in Shell, yep love that series.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite anime!?   What's your favorite anime!? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite anime!?
Page 1 of 1