CrystalFyre Gaming and Communtity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CFyre's Gaming and Chat hangout

HomeNewsLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck
Anyone having problems with the site not showing up? EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 5:42 am by silinrul darastrix7

» 2 Man Multi Team Deathmatch for Sunday the 12th - Test Tourney 2 - CLOSED
Anyone having problems with the site not showing up? EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:38 pm by Admin

» 1/27/12 Free For All Black Ops 2 Tourney Sign Up Sheet - Open
Anyone having problems with the site not showing up? EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:59 pm by anounymosgangz

» Test Tourney for Black Ops 2 -ENDED
Anyone having problems with the site not showing up? EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 11:01 pm by Evoneli

» Testing Phase for Streaming
Anyone having problems with the site not showing up? EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 6:34 pm by Evoneli

» Trunks has been Banned.
Anyone having problems with the site not showing up? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:11 am by JGNo3

» World domination
Anyone having problems with the site not showing up? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:39 pm by Filrena

» Tower of sin
Anyone having problems with the site not showing up? EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:18 pm by silinrul darastrix7

» (OOC) Tower of Sin
Anyone having problems with the site not showing up? EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:12 am by silinrul darastrix7

» Yeahhh--no. Not dealing with this MORE.
Anyone having problems with the site not showing up? EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:05 pm by Filrena

» God Dammit Joel...
Anyone having problems with the site not showing up? EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:47 pm by silinrul darastrix7

» Forum Pager: Evon!!!!!!
Anyone having problems with the site not showing up? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:30 pm by Kuroryuu

» News: New Launchable Music Player & Note to New Members
Anyone having problems with the site not showing up? EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:53 pm by Evoneli

» How to earn Trophies in Fat Princess/ Trophy Help
Anyone having problems with the site not showing up? EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:06 am by Evoneli

» Epic win
Anyone having problems with the site not showing up? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:38 pm by silinrul darastrix7

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 112 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:26 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Anyone having problems with the site not showing up?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Evoneli
Admin
Evoneli

Anyone having problems with the site not showing up? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone having problems with the site not showing up?   Anyone having problems with the site not showing up? EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 8:58 pm

I noticed we have been having a little down time here and there. I think its because with the server I have, we were on freeware, and I chose not to display ads. So i think its that thing instead of showing ads, it blanks the site out.

Anywho, Because I love you and its *^%#%ING Driving me mad, I upgraded our server its self for the forum. The only ad you will see are Crystal Fyre things from time to time and that Ad we have under the poll thing. No pop ups ( If you see any, its likely spywareon your comp or something on your side..Not my site)

I really hope that fixes the problem. I upgraded it so that even our guest members wont have blank time as well. Who wants to join a site that isnt working propperly?

Anywho. If you have any more issues after later today, Post it here. But i hope that solved it
Back to top Go down
http://www.crystalfyre.com
Evoneli
Admin
Evoneli

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having problems with the site not showing up?   Anyone having problems with the site not showing up? EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 4:14 am

This is pissing me off. Ive paid, and our site was down for almost an hour. I raised holy hell on the servers the whole time. They said it was doing a backup, and it takes about 1 min a page to save. Joy.

I dun trust em >.>
Back to top Go down
Athest Nox

Athest Nox

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having problems with the site not showing up?   Anyone having problems with the site not showing up? EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:46 am

I wondered what happened, I couldn't see the site for ages Oo
Back to top Go down
silinrul darastrix7
silinrul darastrix7

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having problems with the site not showing up?   Anyone having problems with the site not showing up? EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 8:46 am

>_> I think they're just a bunch of *insert string of curse words here* who just want your money and not do any work...
Back to top Go down
http://www.notarealsitedontclickthis.com
Evoneli
Admin
Evoneli

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having problems with the site not showing up?   Anyone having problems with the site not showing up? EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 11:36 am

Well the site was down for an hour and an Admin contacted me that it seems like it wasnt the normal blank outs we get from time to time. They sent me to technically issues area, and they are going to work on our server. Hope that helps
Back to top Go down
silinrul darastrix7
silinrul darastrix7

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having problems with the site not showing up?   Anyone having problems with the site not showing up? EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 1:44 pm

Should we blame Nox?
Back to top Go down
http://www.notarealsitedontclickthis.com
Evoneli
Admin
Evoneli

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having problems with the site not showing up?   Anyone having problems with the site not showing up? EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 2:30 pm

Not yet. Unless he owns the server?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having problems with the site not showing up?   Anyone having problems with the site not showing up? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone having problems with the site not showing up?
Page 1 of 1