CrystalFyre Gaming and Communtity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CFyre's Gaming and Chat hangout

HomeNewsLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck
Tower of sin - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 5:42 am by silinrul darastrix7

» 2 Man Multi Team Deathmatch for Sunday the 12th - Test Tourney 2 - CLOSED
Tower of sin - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:38 pm by Admin

» 1/27/12 Free For All Black Ops 2 Tourney Sign Up Sheet - Open
Tower of sin - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:59 pm by anounymosgangz

» Test Tourney for Black Ops 2 -ENDED
Tower of sin - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 11:01 pm by Evoneli

» Testing Phase for Streaming
Tower of sin - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 6:34 pm by Evoneli

» Trunks has been Banned.
Tower of sin - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:11 am by JGNo3

» World domination
Tower of sin - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:39 pm by Filrena

» Tower of sin
Tower of sin - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:18 pm by silinrul darastrix7

» (OOC) Tower of Sin
Tower of sin - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:12 am by silinrul darastrix7

» Yeahhh--no. Not dealing with this MORE.
Tower of sin - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:05 pm by Filrena

» God Dammit Joel...
Tower of sin - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:47 pm by silinrul darastrix7

» Forum Pager: Evon!!!!!!
Tower of sin - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:30 pm by Kuroryuu

» News: New Launchable Music Player & Note to New Members
Tower of sin - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:53 pm by Evoneli

» How to earn Trophies in Fat Princess/ Trophy Help
Tower of sin - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:06 am by Evoneli

» Epic win
Tower of sin - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:38 pm by silinrul darastrix7

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 112 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:26 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Tower of sin

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Filrena

Tower of sin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tower of sin   Tower of sin - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:35 am

Rujin held back a groan and did not say a single thing the whole time. She only offered a warm smile of acceptance...and held it a couple seconds long, but then she relaxed, and glanced to the bodies. "Sure..." she said exhaustedly. "We can do that too." 'That' was given a slightly different tone, which if payed good attention to, was rather condensing about mundane means.
What really bothered Rujin, was that she wasn't trying to insist how powerful they were, but how strong their state of health was, to be able to figure out who was really dying, and who wasn't hurt all that bad, and so on. The arguement wasn't brought up, though.

"Yeah, I know pulses too. Let me show you." with this, she starts off with checking the pulse of one of the men's wrists, explaining what she was doing as she did so...and accidently stabbed her claw into him. She stares blankly for a brief moment, removes the claw, then quickly uses a minor healing spell.
Shifting discomfortedly, she keeps her eyes on the man, and looks to Aji with a nervous smile. "Maybe you should do this and I'll just speak."
Back to top Go down
silinrul darastrix7
silinrul darastrix7

PostSubject: Re: Tower of sin   Tower of sin - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:26 am

Aji smiled back at Rujin, totally not understanding that Rujin was being condescending of mundane means. In fact when she attempted to demonstrate her own knowledge of mundane methods and failed miserably, Aji could not help but giggle at her goof up. He didn't blame her though, and in fact his eyes showed understanding. If he had a gold piece for every time he screwed something up, then money wouldn't be a problem, even for his considerable life expectancy.

So that aside, when Rujin asked him to do it, he did so, but he actually spoke up while he did, saying, "Watch me them mother. Make sure I don't do nuttin wrong, right?"

Aji went over and took his wrists... but actually, he did more than that. One hand felt the forhead, and Aji tilted his head to listen in to the heart. More than that, his gaze also studied the eyes and such. This continued for about only six seconds, actually, until Aji finally spun around and spoke up, hands on his lap and tail swishing, with his ever-bright and hopeful smile beaming at Rujin.

"Well, he definitely is alive for starters. Judging by his breathing and coloration, he's actually starting to go into a body recovery mode, which means he was actually healed of something recently. He doesn't have a fever or anything to indicate sickness or poisoning, but there's still a stiffness to him that indicates paralysis, leaving me to believe that there was some sort of paralysis spell put on him."

Aji, with all of that done, swished his tail as he stood up and ran to Rujin, then hopped up and down all excited/hopeful, "How'd I do? Huh? Did I do okay?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.notarealsitedontclickthis.com
Filrena

PostSubject: Re: Tower of sin   Tower of sin - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:44 pm

Rujin's tail twitches upwards at Aji's length of actions for checking up on the patient, and her ears perk up at hearing his response...It was not either of those alone necessarly, that made her go into a calm thoughtfull state, thinking about it.
Between unusually natured breath powers and knowledge of how to make treatments, it felt pretty downright impossible for Aji to have inherited this from a dragon or a human. (The dragon for the unusual nature of the breath, and that treating a human meant treating a vastly different species.)
Furthermore, she was sure that he wasn't taught, because he was honestly seeking lessons...
Rujin barely gave the idea any time to form, when she wondered if it was possible that eh spontaniously inherited it like magic can be.

However, as she pulled the situation further through her head...she wondered how this could possibly have worked out...A third parent maybe? But how? Almost any species in existance births by pairings, and those that don't do it on their own. Then she realized...Parents aren't always 'physical'. He can be a 'birth' of reincarnation, from someone who was naturally talented, or there could be some varience of reincarnation at work.
As for working breath into that, it was almost a side-note that breath weapons can be more vague in function than anyone gives credit for, which reflectively permits the doctor in Aji to have knowledge of how to deal with that too.
...Well either all this, or someones lying about their racial identity when Aji learned his heritage. The human half was a huge suspect in this, and she wasn't sure that Aji actually ever specified it was human specifically anyway, and not just SOME vague form of humanoid.

Rujin pulls herself back out of thought, then realizes that she was probably zoned out for a moment. With a small giggle, she says "It was amazing enough to make me confused how you did it. Aji, you did wonderful."
"Besides how you basically did, yes, that's all true, even the paralyze. Unfortuantely...It's the onyl way he survived, really." focusing on a spell, she continues. "When these kinds of people arrive, they come with fatal injuries. It's unquestionable, they had no chance at all. However, I give the special paralyze that they have, which keeps them alive, but disables them."

Releasing the spell as a field effect, she dipells the paralyze throughout the group, leaving them to sort it out on their own on being awakened here. "It's like a form of mishealing, so it's a pretty hard spell to break in recovery powers and spells. DIspells are a better way to do it, or a raw harming spell, but either way, sometimes they're magical, and harming spells speak for themselves, so percise variations are recommended."
Back to top Go down
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Tower of sin   Tower of sin - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:09 pm

Not to far away a young girl dragon blood was walking around in the forest. She was about 5 human years old so she was trying to find an adventure, and since her mother told her not to go into to forest, that was the first place she went. She was waring a summer dress with a small jacket over her shoulders, and a pair of white socks with black shoes covering them up.

She was pretending she was on an adventure to stop the monsters of the forest from attacking the near by town, so every time she saw a creature in the forest she would pretend to zap them with magic. After awhile she came upon a path "This must be the path that leads to the evil wizard's fortress. If I kill him then the animals will return to their peaceful selves and the town will be saved." The girl walked down the path still wrapped up in her imaginary world until she saw the tower, Aji, and Rujin. She then hid herself behind a tree "that must be the wizard and his female companion, I must wait until the time is just right before I attack."
Back to top Go down
silinrul darastrix7
silinrul darastrix7

PostSubject: Re: Tower of sin   Tower of sin - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:23 pm

Aji of course bounced up and down excitedly, and pretty much glomped Rujin when she said that he did a good job. Naturally he said stuff like "Yay!" and "Alright!" and the whole kind of cheering things. The whole fact that she was dazed didn't bother him. He thought she was using her expert opinion to scrutinize his work and give him some pointers. Nothing wrong with that, right? "Boy! That was all fun and all. Really good work and stuff! I-"

Aji was suddenly interrupted by his growling stomach, to which he clasped his hands over, and smiled sheepishly at his mother, "Eh heh heh... on second thought, maybe we should get some food. Can I-" Aji's nose started to twitch, and he inhaled... Rujin had seen this enough times, so she probably knew to duck in cover BEFORE the lightning bolt came out of his mouth after the sneeze. Aji, thankfully, had learned to redirect it, and so he did so towards the forest and skyward... unfortunately, probably close to their new guest.

He looked over that way for a few seconds, cocking a brow, "Hey..." his eyes narrowed a bit, looking at the region... and then he sighed with relief, "Phew! Thought I might've caught something on fire. I'm gettin better at aiming it, I think... I still need to figure out how to not do it when I sneeze, huh mother?"
Back to top Go down
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Tower of sin   Tower of sin - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:32 pm

The girl slowly fell to the ground with her back against the tree then began to hug her knees "he really is a wizard. Mom was right when she said not to go into the forest" the girl slowly moved her head from behind the tree to look at the 'wizard' and then decided to make a run for it. she did not make it far though because she tripped over a tree root right after she started running and fell flat on her face right in the middle of the path.
Back to top Go down
silinrul darastrix7
silinrul darastrix7

PostSubject: Re: Tower of sin   Tower of sin - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:38 pm

That, actually, Aji DID hear was the telltale sound of someone falling on their face. Why did he hear that? Because it was an all too common sound for him. He did it a lot, after all. So after all of his words and stuff and realizing that he wasn't as hungry anymore, he looked to Rujin once, and then, with curiosity getting the best of him, he took a couple running steps and leaped into the air, covering a good distance using his wings to glide, and then landing only a few feet away from the girl. Totally oblivious to the fact that she wasn't human or anything, he quickly placed a hand on her shoulder, "Hey, are you okay? You aren't hurt are you?"
Back to top Go down
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Tower of sin   Tower of sin - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:15 am

the girl looked up at him "please do not hurt me Mr. Wizard" she said as her voice shook with fear
Back to top Go down
silinrul darastrix7
silinrul darastrix7

PostSubject: Re: Tower of sin   Tower of sin - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:25 am

Well when she finally looked up at him, Aji took in for the first time that she wasn't human. Humans didn't have blue skin... er... scales. They didn't have wings either. Some had green eyes, but not quite like this girl, and they certainly didn't have a tail, either. Aji felt himself sweating a bit suddenly. It wasn't the first time he'd seen girls and stuff though... well, okay, it was the first time he was close to one his age... or species. But either way she wasn't screaming... sorta. He couldn't help but be caught up in her eyes though. She was cute...

Of course Aji had to snap himself out of that when she said wizard, "Me? Wizard? I'm only a beginner. I can't really do anything... that was just, ah, my sneeze. Sorry about that." He offered to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Tower of sin   Tower of sin - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:35 am

she was still frightened of him. in fact she was so scared she could not move, she just sat there shaking and staring at him. "please leave me alone" her voice was still shaking. In her head she was wishing she could really use magic, then she could get out of there no problem
Back to top Go down
silinrul darastrix7
silinrul darastrix7

PostSubject: Re: Tower of sin   Tower of sin - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:39 am

Aji couldn't help but scratch the back of his head in... well, sadness, really. Here in front of him was another dragon. He'd only seen one before aside himself, and she'd disappeared since that incident at the town (he sorta missed Kasa too). He wasn't sure what exactly it was, but for whatever reason, this girl was obviously afraid of him. Not exactly wishing to scare her anymore, he just nodded to her and moped his way back over towards Rujin.
Back to top Go down
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Tower of sin   Tower of sin - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:46 am

she noticed that he left without saying anything, and in fact he looked a little sad. as she got to her feet she turned around and watched him walk away. She then realized that he was nothing like the evil wizards she heard stories about in stories, they were all old and ugly, but this one was young and very cute. she then sprinted towards him trying to catch up to him "hey wait"
Back to top Go down
silinrul darastrix7
silinrul darastrix7

PostSubject: Re: Tower of sin   Tower of sin - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:51 am

As you might expect, Aji of course stopped in his tracks when told to "wait up," and so he did while even sparing a glance to look back at her. Unfortunately for some reason, for which he did not have even the foggiest clue as to why, could not seem to focus on her face very much, and it made his palms a little sweaty. So instead, going with that, he put his arms behind his back and lightly kicked at a nearby rock, "Soooo, sorry again about that. I didn't mean to."
Back to top Go down
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Tower of sin   Tower of sin - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:57 am

when she caught up to him she smiled at him "and I'm sorry I thought you were an evil wizard, when obviously you are a good wizard" she then held out her hand "my name is Kaycee and if you could teach me how to use magic that would be amazing Mr. Wizard"
Back to top Go down
silinrul darastrix7
silinrul darastrix7

PostSubject: Re: Tower of sin   Tower of sin - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:53 am

Aji returned the smile and shook his head, "Oh, me? I'm not a wizard at all. I'm only... um.." he counted on his fingers first... and then shrugged, "Iunno how old I am actually. And that lightning thing was only cause I sneezed. I'm half-dragon, or so mother says. You are too, right? Or are you a whole? Can't you do somethin like that too? OH! Right! Not a wizard. Really just an apprentice. Mother is a wizard." Aji went silent for a bit as he looked back to Rujic, and then to Kaycee, "Hey! I know! She can teach us both. That'd be fun! It gets lonely doing it alone."

Assuming she dunt fight it, Aji reaches for her hand and helps her up the path (beware the tree roots), and then over to Rujin, "Hey! Mother, look. I found a new friend! She wants to study too. Can you teach her? Huh? Can you? Huh?"
Back to top Go down
Filrena

PostSubject: Re: Tower of sin   Tower of sin - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:22 pm

Rujin dodged, indeed seeing it coming, and sighs, thinking as she spoke. "Right, I'll have to think of what we're going to eat..." Perking her ears up, the woman puts in her tidbit of thought finally "You need to understand how you're body's feeling and acting, and push back the less friendly portions of it. ...To be honest, I think you panic a little when you sneeze."

Rujin blinks a few times as she watches from a distance...Someone with a tail like Aji...AND a child too. She reflects curiously on if there was going to be a full dragon male she would meet and learn to respect. ---Her thoughts cut short: Whoever heard of an elemental creature and a dragon falling in love? She couldn't help but giggle, but then noticed Aji was coming back.
Becoming worried that maybe the girl didn't like him, she started to come over. However, Rujin stopped herself, seeing that the girl stopped Aji and lured him back to herself.

The woman relaxed, generated a narrow wall of ice, and leaned on it, watching the two. However, ears perked up at watching them come back. Rujin pushes off and walks to them, tilting her head. "Another student? Maybe I should start making classes." she laughs a bit, then shakes her head and straightens her neck out, at the same time directing her attention more towards the new one of the pair.
"Ultimately you have to tell me yourself if you want to learn...and furthermore, what DO you want to learn? Magic does a lot of things."
Honestly...teaching sounded like a pretty simple idea. Aji essentially helped teach her too, on how she should go about it: not be so overwhelming, try to do some decisions a little more automatically, so on and so on.
Back to top Go down
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Tower of sin   Tower of sin - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:11 pm

kaycee looked at Aji then back to the woman "well I want to learn powerful magic so when people are in trouble I can save them" she said as she pretended to shoot a fire ball out of her hand
Back to top Go down
Filrena

PostSubject: Re: Tower of sin   Tower of sin - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:02 pm

Rujin nods, and starts thinking about what kinds of magic she could learn. As she thought about it, she spoke her mind.
"What might be the best is geomancy. Those who work with geomancy draw the environment around them into their control through the power of magic. As a geomancer you can manipulate the environment, to protect with raised walls, to pull the ground under enemies quite further under, and potentially quite creative things. It is harder to directly attack with the power of geomancy, though, and it cannot directly heal injuries either."
"Another thing that comes to mind is elemental magic. The power of magic can be used to directly draw on fundamental forms, wind, water, fire, and earth: They're not elements of science, but the elements of magic...There's usually more forms, or sometimes even less, but that depends on the form of magic. I'm thinking of a 14-point type, really. Elemental magic can be used to act very directly, but it can sometimes feel limited and strict. Also, it's a lot of responsibility to have, unlike geomancy where abuse occurs where deliberate."
"Counter-magic is a third kind, but it's very specialized. Counter-magic style only works out against mages, so if you run into someone who doesn't use magic...It doesn't work out."

Rujin tries to think of more kinds...She felt sure that she could figure out something certain with her varied knowledge. ((If you want me to go by a specific magic system of a game or anime or whatnot, go ahead and tell me OOC XD))
Back to top Go down
BreakNova

PostSubject: Re: Tower of sin   Tower of sin - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:42 pm

Somewhere close by, a young female elf with long blond hair and light blue eyes was watching the three figures from a distance, high in the leafy shroud of a dogwood tree. Her elegantly slanted eyebrows rose up as her eyes widened with discovery.
"So, the rumors were true," she thought. "I wonder if this Witch Slaver has anything worth snatching." She grinned widely. "Hmm, if not, then maybe the tower I heard about holds as much as a dragon's hoard." She quietly recalled that she had never actually seen a dragon's hoard but she'd seen a dragon, and anything as fierce as them must be protecting something worth stealing. She reached into one of the several small pouches at her belt. "I'll watch their movements and set my trap." She giggled. "I can't wait to see what treasures I'll get." Then, with a swift push off the tree branch with her slender legs, she disappeared into the surrounding trees.
Back to top Go down
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Tower of sin   Tower of sin - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:13 am

Kaycee just stared at Ruijin with a look of utter confusion on her face. "ummm I think I liked the second one. It sounded like the most fun" she then looked at Aji "is that the kind he uses when he shot the lightning bolt at me? because I want to do that"
Back to top Go down
Filrena

PostSubject: Re: Tower of sin   Tower of sin - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:05 pm

Rujin tilts her head at the reaction she gave, very briefly disoriented about the drastically different perceptions of magic between herself and Anise, then untilts it, making decisively less nice thoughts about the disregard to caution but completely hiding it from any form of expression out of respect that Anise shouldn't have to understand why she felt that way, nor would she in the first place. Not even a twitch of mouth or eye emitted from the humanoid---or rather, especially an eye or mouth did not twitch.

"I see. ...Though what Aji did was a natural power. It's...something more like you can or you can't, because you have it or you don't. Maybe you'll develop something, but you might not.---It's something rather automatic, don't think too hard about having or not having it."
She brings up her left hand to the side, adding "But if it helps anything..." she generates a fireball into it, then sends it out, at an upwards angle. It suddenly explodes after reaching a safe distance from the ground, and anything else for that matter. "...I hope that being able to do something like that is satisfactory."

"First, try to 'feel' your own presence. Concentrate on recognizing yourself, your arm, your tail, so on. Put all of your mind to understanding it...Then try to search around, and try to find something that seems to hold you from the outside, yet is part of yourself. You'll recognize what I mean when you manage to find it." Simply, Rujin was trying to get Anise to sense her soul, which she decided to be able to be used to get in touch with her lifeforce, the real goal of the excercise.
Back to top Go down
silinrul darastrix7
silinrul darastrix7

PostSubject: Re: Tower of sin   Tower of sin - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:12 pm

Aji breaks the fourth wall first and pokes Filrena, "Her name is Kaycee, you meanie!" Then her player pushes him back over it and continues.

When Kaycee talked about Aji shooting wizard lightning, Aji shook his head, "oh, naw, that was just my sneeze." From there he let Rujin handle the explination.

Then, when Rujin started with her explination and demonstration, Aji assumed the position of "senior" student. He was there before her, so he knew more, right? From the sound, at least, she didn't know much at all. Aji didn't think so much on that as the fact of her being really cute a- Ah, he meant, not wanting her to hurt himself. Realizing that he was probably blushing profusely, Aji secretly turned away as if watching where the fireball exploded, and hoped mother didn't see his blush. It was weird... Kaycee was making him feel funny and making a strange aversion to her come up, yet at the same time he didn't exactly wanna be away either.

Aji pushed those thoughts aside, and tilted his head to listen in more. Upon hearing Rujin's explanation, Aji actually smiled and took Kaycee's hand lightly to turn her towards him, "I know what mother is sayin! That's what my teacher friend said. It's about finding your spirit or soul's energy. Different energies have different feels," Aji closed his eyes for a moment, and concentrated. Slowly, that flicker of blue flame started around him, flowing very slowly, "This is my stronger energy right now," Aji said with his eyes still closed, "It's a power of healing, put into visualization in a condensed form."

Aji opened his eyes, suddenly realizing sweat was coming from his brow. He staggered back a couple steps and fell against Rujin. Looking up, he giggled a bit, "Eh heh... sorry mother. I forgot. I'm still a little tired from before. I wanted to help though!"
Back to top Go down
BreakNova

PostSubject: Re: Tower of sin   Tower of sin - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 11:34 pm

The elf ranger jumped from one branch to another tree, stealthily hiding but thirty feet away from the three strangers. "Hmm, that was magic she cast," she thought with a smirk, "So if she can use magic then..." she put a finger to her chin. "She is a wizard, and wizards have big places full of expensive scrolls...well that's not important but they also have gems! Yes! Sc-WHOA!" She lost her balance, falling backward for a moment before she managed to windmill her arms and catch onto the tree again. "Phew..." She crouched low, continuing to watch the strangers.
Back to top Go down
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Tower of sin   Tower of sin - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:24 am

Kaycee grinned as she saw the fire ball explode. she then watched Aji demonstrate finding his sole energy, and once he fell over she instantly tried to find hers. She closed her eyes and took a couple deep breaths. she searched herself trying to find something that could possibly be her soul energy, but she could not find anything. After a couple minutes however she felt something, it was a feint feeling that there was something attached to her that she never knew was there. after concentrating on what that was her hair started to move as if wind were moving it and a red aura started to surround her. the aura was hard to see but it was there non the less. "Is this right?"
Back to top Go down
Filrena

PostSubject: Re: Tower of sin   Tower of sin - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:36 am

Rujin tilts her head a little, curious about it. Was this how her initial experiences were...? She didn't really remember, Lisui taught her, but she never asked about what Lisui saw, and in the first place...The way Aji and herself were taught were both differently.
Rujin's ears twitch, the woman hearing the 'WHOA!', but then she decided to completely pretend it was nothing. The back of her mind curiously wondered about what intentions some random eavesdropper apparently had, but in her mind it must have been concerning the business. "Hmm..."
Rujin shakes her head a little, trying to find priorities, and she smiles to the two children. "Thanks for your help, Aji, and yes, it might be it." The humanoid woman wondered if Kaycee might've been aligned with wind power. "This is the next step...Pay attention to how you felt with your body, and how you feel when you're feeling your soul. If you didn't find something else, you definitely will find your lifeforce, which sustains you."

Rujin focuses, generating a strange roughly-orb object. No matter what angle it was looked at from, it was filled with a black color, with faint greys shifting throughout it randomly as if there may have been something moving inside of it. From along the rims, an aura of deep purple was brightly emitted. It was a type of mana orb, holding a sort of raw chaos inside of itself. She holds it offeringly to Kaycee. "When you can find your lifeforce, you should find that it is all over your body. Put your hand, bare, against this sphere and try to 'push' the lifeforce against it. This is mana envoked by the type of magic style, and by dipping your lifeforce in it, you'll direct a subtle awareness towards it, to be able to continue and become a mage."

Rujin brings her free hand's arm out and tries to signal Aji to her, so he can lean on her since he was exhausted. She wanted to tell him to get some rest, but she felt sure he would be too curious to go to sleep. "Don't push yourself too hard, ok Aji? You can always teach someone, but you can't pick a convenient time to get well before you're well." The tone wasn't really scolding...it was more of...very worried. She didn't want Aji to exhaust himself and get sick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tower of sin   Tower of sin - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tower of sin
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next