CrystalFyre Gaming and Communtity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CFyre's Gaming and Chat hangout

HomeNewsLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Cpt. Pantsu's List of Things that Suck
Data Boards [Mission 4] EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 5:42 am by silinrul darastrix7

» 2 Man Multi Team Deathmatch for Sunday the 12th - Test Tourney 2 - CLOSED
Data Boards [Mission 4] EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:38 pm by Admin

» 1/27/12 Free For All Black Ops 2 Tourney Sign Up Sheet - Open
Data Boards [Mission 4] EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:59 pm by anounymosgangz

» Test Tourney for Black Ops 2 -ENDED
Data Boards [Mission 4] EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 11:01 pm by Evoneli

» Testing Phase for Streaming
Data Boards [Mission 4] EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 6:34 pm by Evoneli

» Trunks has been Banned.
Data Boards [Mission 4] EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:11 am by JGNo3

» World domination
Data Boards [Mission 4] EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:39 pm by Filrena

» Tower of sin
Data Boards [Mission 4] EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:18 pm by silinrul darastrix7

» (OOC) Tower of Sin
Data Boards [Mission 4] EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:12 am by silinrul darastrix7

» Yeahhh--no. Not dealing with this MORE.
Data Boards [Mission 4] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:05 pm by Filrena

» God Dammit Joel...
Data Boards [Mission 4] EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:47 pm by silinrul darastrix7

» Forum Pager: Evon!!!!!!
Data Boards [Mission 4] EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:30 pm by Kuroryuu

» News: New Launchable Music Player & Note to New Members
Data Boards [Mission 4] EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:53 pm by Evoneli

» How to earn Trophies in Fat Princess/ Trophy Help
Data Boards [Mission 4] EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:06 am by Evoneli

» Epic win
Data Boards [Mission 4] EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:38 pm by silinrul darastrix7

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 112 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:26 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Data Boards [Mission 4]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AgentGreen
Admin
AgentGreen

Data Boards [Mission 4] Empty
PostSubject: Data Boards [Mission 4]   Data Boards [Mission 4] EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:32 am

Story Thus Far, To keep everyone on the same page:

You are all agents who, by now, have proved your skills and helped Agent green get one step closer in recovering the 2 kidnapped children. While along the way,you've gathered clues, such as gaining access to a spys computer. There we meet Marco. A inside man on the other side, whos been leaving us a trail of bread crumbs to help recover the kids. Although we still don't trust him, he's all we got to go on.

In mission 2 we learned the location of the Bus Marco wanted us to get on. On the bus, we found a photo [See mission 2] and on the back, was written " Meet you at the top, #34".

In mission 3 you worked to find the location in the picture, which turned out to be the London Eye. A large ferris wheel. Now here we are in present time.

-Looking at the photograph, We knew it had to be the London Eye he could be talking about. And the number, could only mean it had to do with what Capsule on the ride I was to meet him on. I arrived shortly after evening, but no one seemed to be around. Not even the hundreds of tourists that visit so very often. How strange, was it out of repair?

I stepped closer to the Ferris wheel, the capsules that were closest to me weren't hard to read. #33 and #1. That's strange, does #34 not exist? I looked up, and recalled the Ferris wheel skipped Number 13 for bad luck, so in reality there were only 32 capsules, but they were numbered up to 33.

Before I could turn around, I felt something cool cover my face, barely felt the fabric before its fumes caused my vision to go, and I feel back unconscious into my captors arms.

Back to top Go down
Marco_X

Marco_X

Data Boards [Mission 4] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Data Boards [Mission 4]   Data Boards [Mission 4] EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:43 am

Agents, I've gained access to you through Agent Green's computer, since she used it directly to connect to mine. Please...Hear me out on this.

Someone altered the files on my computer. So we can't trust it anymore. I wasn't the one who told her to go to the bus stop, and I didn't call her on the bus - the Photo had nothing to do with me. I was being watched, so I couldn't make a move to stop them, or tell you all otherwise. I'm sorry, but I want to help you.

I'm not exactly sure where they took Agent Green, But I have a feeling. They are good friends with Antonio Romani, and he's the head chef of a pizza place down the way of the London eye. I don't remember the exact address of the joint though, but if you can get me that, it's a start. I'm sure they took her there.
Back to top Go down

Data Boards [Mission 4]
Page 1 of 1